The Ban

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by The Marquis, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Excuse me for sticking my forked tongue where it doesn't belong, but I'm just wondering: who here has been banned the most often?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

So produce these things that "I" said to you regarding Gendy and Invert. I assure you that anything I said about them was nothing I haven't said to their faces, because I am an honest person. They are dirty rotten scoundrels, and outlaws and I love them for it. Just as I love my little GusGus when he's not chasing cars. And I have a special softspot for Wanderer, may he rest in peace, even when he was boastful and prideful and all things indignant. I wouldn't be afraid for you to post them, if you do so honestly. In fact, I might have the email saved myself, as I have nothing to hide.

If you are going to take arms against me dear, you should sharpen your blade because I do not joust without cause, and I do not like to waste my time with lies and bullshit. Indeed, the only things I know about the whole thing are what I read on these boards here. Neither Gendy nor Invert has ever spoken to me about you directly, and that's your real wound isn't it? That you were never as important as you thought you were, and barely even notable to anyone outside a few threads that imploded in on themselves.

Oh, here's our email on EXACTLY what I said regarding Gendy and Invert to refresh your memory. I am not afraid to post it and since they are my words and only my words I don't have to ask your permission;

"Whoa... you got an IM from Gendy using Invert's account? Why would Gendy be using Invert's account? That's really odd all together, or are they an item and I just didn't know about it? What a motley crew those two would make anyhow. I don't know much about Gendanken except that she spelled it wrong, and that she is highly intelligent but wastes it on weird things. And that she has a history on sciforums... She and I used to be friends (as much as you can be on sciforums) and she was around when I had my heart surgery and she was very nice to me. She is a pill that I never swallowed due to noticing the words "Eat Me" written clearly upon it. I don't like getting tangled in drama, which is why I stay away from most of the people in sciforums, they just bring too much self-righteousness to the table. I'm a simple and humble person, and I just want to avoid the drama. It's like being in an asylum there sometimes, if you don't make eye contact, you might escape unscathed. People there have a tendancy to suck you dry, and I have a lot of compassion and love, and have a hard time not helping people who need it... it's a bad combination."

If you feel it neccessary, you can look back in my posting history as Ardi and see where I jousted with Gendy, and what I said to her about her. It's never been any different, and I have never minced words with her about it. No Chinese Whispers, no High School bullshit. It's clear what I said above, and I have no regrets in saying it. It's not two-faced bullshit, as you so claim. I'm not as trill as you think I am. And I have grown up a lot in my time here, though I am still not ashamed of anything I have said, even when I was wrong in my perception or premise. I am often wrong, it's a humans lot in life and some have a harder time accepting it than others.

I am an open book, my friend. An open book. I'll leave out the other email where I said I missed both Gendy and Invert as they don't really add to this discussion. Feel free to post whatever you like that I have sent you. I have nothing to hide personally or publically. Everything I have said to you in PM, email or post is fair game, so I don't mind. I rather liked our email exchanges in fact, but you stopped writing.

I am not your enemy, but I will call out wrongs where I see them. If you have issue with that, then I am sorry that we cannot be friends. You are an intelligent bastard, it's a shame that you are wasting it on this tirade.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

And just to continue my open behaviour, I did once get caught up in some drama with another member who was being dishonest and carrying on an internet affair with a married member of the scifora. It's essentially why I stopped posting for awhile because once they became honest about it, it blew up all over the boards and one ended up banned. I'd rather not see that here, and I'd rather keep you and Gendy both around. Now that Lucysnow (and she knows I love her too) has stopped playing Mother Greer to the likes of Draqon and Darkie... it might get interesting around here again. Someone has magicked Gustav back to some semblance of his former glory and I'd cry to get Wanderer unbanned, but I am pretty sure that's a lost cause. Of course, with the new moderation, we might not last long.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

So who gets banned the most?

Gustav? S.A.M.? Elian Gonzalez?

Retards like me really want to know.

All three of us racist retards.

Who are the others? Find the racist retard! Let's make this a real fun game!

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Keep it up and I'll ban you enough times to win, just for winning sake (10 * 3 minute bans should do the job lol)

Btw thats an idle threat, the lowest ban period is 1 day :/

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

I really meant, which online persona gets banned most often. Not who gets banned the longest.

That's okay. I'm a racist retard. That alone should be enough for you to ban me for life.

After all, in this post Obama world...

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I would have to say that your mind wouldn't have to wanderer to reach a conclusion.

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

So which is it?

Gustav or SAM?

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Am on my phone, therefore an extensive post would be too large of a pain in the ass to make it worthwhile. Perhaps more later.

Anyway, first of all, hey, Ardi. Long time, no see. It's actually a hell of a coincidence seeing you here. Was just talking about you the other day in regards to Babbling Incoherents. A pity it never took off. Such ventures, I feel, require infinite patience...

Kinda like this stupid phone.

Anyway. Good to see you.

Probably somewhere between "That's all I have to say about Gendanken" and "Hey, where'd you go?"
    Maybe?

Imagine that.

13. Gustav Banned Banned

The Lord God, in all His Glory and Benevolence, has Shown us Mercy.
    We have been Blessed​

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Deus, in nómine tuo salvum me fac,
    et virtúte tua age causam meam.

Deus, audi oratiónem meam;
    áuribus pércipe verba oris mei.

Nam supérbi insurréxunt contra me, et violénti quasiérunt vitam meam;
    non proposuérunt Deum ante óculos suos.

Ecce, Deus ádjuvat me,
    óminus susténtat vitam meam.

Retórque malum in adversários meos,
    et pro fidelitáte tua déstrue ilos.

Voluntárie sacrificábo tibi,
    celebrábo nomen tuum, Dómine, quia bonum est.

Nam ex omni tribulatióne eripuit me,
    et inimícos meos confúsos vidit óculos meus.

Glória Patri.

Salvum fac servum tuum
    Deus meus, sperántem in te.

Esto ei, Dómini, turris fortitúdinis.
    A fácie inimíci.

Nihil proficiat inimicus in eo
    Et fílius iniquitátis non appónat nocére ei.

Mitte ei, Dómine, auxilium de sancto.
    Et de Sion tuére eum

Dómine, exaudi oratiónem meam.
    Et clamor meus ad te véniat.

Dóminus vobíscum.
    Et cum spírito tuo.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

15. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

The pleasure is mine, I assure you. Tis sad about Babbling Incoherents, was just not meant to be, and I am no diplomat or leader so there it sat. Eventually I took it down, was even blogging for awhile, but you know how life is... unexpected things hit you upside the head and you wander in a stupor for awhile getting your bearings.

I have missed you Vert. I saw your name when I first got back and was hoping you'd pop along as I went. You didn't, so I fucked off awhile until I got a PM, and here we are.

I do hope that life is treating you fairly, and that you are well. You were always more interesting than most of these fuckwits and are missed around here. Hope you stick around a little, or tell me where else you are hiding so I don't have to swim the bayou looking for good conversation.

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

A man who transcended in art what the real De Sade, with his dry, adolescent prose and disgusting obesity, could never equal in life: the mischievous misanthrope.

Loved "Quills"-- Rush's portrayal of the cutting wit and that creative energy of a typical Marquis who'd frequent the conversational salons of 18th century France was fucking perfect.

Too bad the modern Marquis, like our resident "marquis", is a nondescript little drip from Australia whose only claim to something like a Marquis is knowing how to spell it.

Which brings us to something this person
    and this person
    and this person
    Don't realize: he cannot do it in email or pm or whatever personal "communicato" you people have.

He also knows it.

Hence this thread-- and all his octopus ink of doing this to, ahem, 'take heat off the moderators'.

He cannot engage me anywhere but these forums anymore, so we get this charming visual of an angry dwarf waddling up to James R and James stooping to hear that phony calm of his conspiratorial squeaking "suggesting" that I be permanently banned.

Awwwww....

For things that don't matter to him-- at all-- and he knows it.

I specifically love how this person, so caught in the heat of his entrails he'll not only address me when I address someone else, also imagines I'm "inviting" him to do anything anywhere by the mere mention of his name.

Lory's a block of jello -- am I therefore inviting her to participate in the obsessive disease that's this thread?

He's the guy perched on the edge of his chair claiming its all 'entertainment' but you look down and see his tiny foot twitching with his mouth a rictus of rage.

This is the guy with the gall to demand "just.let.go" in the irony of this thread.

You can almost hear the Lamaze of his desperate heaving to have me impaled, with "The Ban" capitalized oh so importantly-- like stupid women objectifying The One-- becuase he needs words like 'coterie', "mob", "queen" and "footstool" to perpetuate a working fiction of Gendanken being so important and popular and wuved the entire forums would collapse in her absence.

Oh really?

Yes, really-- because without that, our little malcontent has nothing.

There's neither a deluge nor uproar over my ~banning~ , yet here you are squealing about a "Gendanken crowd" with your spittle all over my screen.

Not to mention that hearing a tiny mind with its needle stuck on the same track of Kerouc, Ayn Rand and Anias Nin trying his hand at deconstructing the making of prophets is fucking hillarious.

Speaking of needles-- Ive a dental appointment coming up.
    I hate those gigantic syringes they use in the mouth most of all-- so what's a little prick like you to me knowing that?

Gustav:
    Leave me out of that.

I'm in here in other threads discussing everything from the Hopi language to Sherry Sherod doing something or other.

All this little boy has is, well, this.

HA.

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Leibling:

You've no idea how genius you've been in this thread.

There's a reason the little boy hasn't responded to you. ****grin****
    ULTIMATE PWNAGE.

(nice seeing you again)

18. Gustav Banned Banned

sounds good to me
    stay focused

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

20. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Stopped "doing it" years ago. You know why. Now, of course, if one wished to determine the real reason behind these little tirades of yours, one might go a little further down the path of answering that question.
    "Hell hath no fury", as they say. Your particular brand is rather tittilating, until one grows tired of it.

Heh. Ever noticed that people who say "you know it" so often are those who are desperately trying to convince themselves?
    Or perhaps it's your coterie. Don't worry, dear. They believe every word you say, no need for reinforcement.
    If aimed at me, of course, then it is entirely wasted. Sticking your finger in my face for emphasis really won't change my mind, you know. Angry little sparrow you are.

Umm. "My" octopus ink.
    Motives, Gendanken, are varied and numerous. There is nothing in "the rules" (other than yours) to demand that they be exclusive, nor that they belong to any particular hierarchy of importance.
    This has been, for a long time, one of the most fatal flaws in your arguments. You seize upon one aspect and raise it to a primary level of importance so as to deny another validity.
    It doesn't work. Other than to the fools you've surrounded yourself with; and in fiction, of course. A mode of writing it appears you're becoming quite adept at.

Is there any particular reason you haven't addressed Invert's brand of ink, or is that a little out of bounds considering your lack of available options these days?

And yet, here you are responding. As always.
    Cute image. A little removed from reality, but cute.

Oh, they do. Very much. I made that quite clear to the moderators, and I'll make it quite clear again to you.
    Don't do it.

Eh. I was drunk. Already admitted before it was a heat of the moment thing. I have to be drunk to some level or another before I'll even turn up here at all... and didn't you always hate that. That I required some dulling before I could even begin to entertain the thought of particpating in something you feel so passionate about...

this. Your postings about things I thought about years before, and participated in because you asked. Your refusal to entertain the thought that I'm so far ahead of you I found it difficult to lower myself to your level.
    It is a pity, really. You had the potential to be more than I am. At a basic level, you're more intelligent. But you aren't, and it's beginning to appear that you've reached the plateu. You've chosen to surround yourself with flatterers and fools rather than challengers, and you'll never rise above that if you allow it to go too far.
    "What a waste".

Oh, no. You invited me here by email. As to the rest, mentioning my name... everywhere, for a while... that's you displaying your own anger.
    At what? Because I mentioned the W word in one thread? It seems even your most faithful do that from time to time.
    Bit more to it than that, isn't there, Gendanken dear?

You can't seriously be suggesting that you didn't invite me here. Even your mob aren't so stupid as to swallow that... are they?
    Is it working out as you planned? I suppose if you all you need is the support of a few follower types, it probably is.

Try emailing her.
    If she responds, she's obsessed. If not, she's telling herself she can't because to respond would be to admit that....
    And I'm responding here because it's the only way i can reach you, because it's the only way I can *sniff*....

Gendanken, you were worked out years ago. Now, just for a change, try envisioning the absolute boredom, and perhaps dismay, with which I said that.

Now try to imagine how my emails and reply posts would look to you if it were true and I was trying to pretend to you... and myself... that it wasn't.

Get it?.

Don't you just love that image. It's the one thing you can hold onto now which gives you any comfort at all.

Demand it... of myself. Oh, the gall I have. We should never, under any circumstances, demand anything of yourselves, should we.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, it is a tad difficult for me to let some silly girl have all the fun.
    I've always been like that. People expect it of me. You, on the other hand, are going to have to stop replying soon - or people might actually start to think the reason you're so angry is that you care just a little more than you're willing to admit.

Oh, no, again. That, Gendanken, was entirely for you.
    I really don't care much about these others, other than in their giving you a public weight you could not achieve by yourself. They are useful tools, are they not?
    Those words you've wuoted? They all apply. So very disappointing, these last few years, to see you sway from loathing them to needing them.

*chuckle* Quite determined to believe that, aren't you?
    After all, if you didn't... if it turned out to be otherwise...

Odd. I don't recall saying there was. I did respond to Invert's ah... "octopus ink". Because he's always so funny.

Own a few more records than those. Never bothered to speak of them to you. Got a little tired of the one-upmanship you always displayed based entirely on what you'd read recently.
    Ever wonder, Gendanken, why I got tired of you?

I've only ever had the one - impacted wisdom tooth. Left it a little long, in spite of warnings, and required surgery.
    I was awake the whole time, under a local. Watched the entire process. Well, as much as one can see trying to squint down at one's own mouth when lying on the back.
    Fascinating stuff. If a little disturbing, looking at what they sucked out.
    I expect you'll go and look up your own experience on youtube. Always a little safer to operate from a distance, isn't it, dear. I mean, I laugh sometimes at the thought of you, the real and honest Gendanken, trying to tell a real, true to life, actual man that you'd squeeze his entrails out through his mouth.
    Ah, me. Damn, thats funny.

Sorry dear. You're inextricably entwined now.
    Not quite what you had in mind for youself, is it? Bit of a stretch from what you were.
    Go ahead and justify it to yourself, use words like "maturity", or what have you. Just don't ever tell them how you cry at night, unless you're looking for a little sympathy. Best way to convince them you belong, isn't it? Pretend you're just like they are.

You know, if one read that from a different perspective, one might come up with an entirely different conclusion.
    Forgotten how to do that, though, haven't you Gendy.
    You really were something, once.
    Look at you now.

Ugly.

Don't worry, that's only my opinion. You have all these others now, so there is no reason to worry about what I think.
    After all - a girl never knew. Did she. And all there is left is a hopping mad little sparrow.

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Someone please paraphrase the above slop and send a self addressed stamped envelope to:

Gendanken Rules
    P.O. Box 69
    Northumberland, Indiana 445959

22. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Genius?

Good lord, all she's done is regurgitated Invert. The girl comes in here, admits she knows nothing about it, and then proceeds to attack only me, all the while proclaiming her honesty and impartiality.

I didn't respond because... erm... I was beaten. It had nothing to do with the utter futility of addressing minds like hers... Oh, no.

Oh, alright. It's so nice to see you, Liebling, even though I never really gave a damn before I found myself so badly in need of you, and I'm sorry I didn't write to you anymore but I was bored, and...

Was it good for you too?

23. Gustav Banned Banned

lock please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.