The Atom Bomb Hoax and more jewish lies

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by cactusneedles, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I concur with everyone above.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cactusneedles Banned Banned

Memorials are to keep a memory alive in the minds of the public masses. The atom bomb hoax has netted it's authors trillions of dollars so they will set up whatever is necessary to keep the hoax alive and the fear levels high.

I have seen the images of the shadows so-called cooked into the pavement. Problem is that M-69 aimable cluster bombs don't do stuff like that. The M-69 falls to the ground burning and sets anything it comes into contact with on fire. Why do you think the streets were clean and trees still standing and walls still standing after a so-called huge shockwave? Where are the historical seismograms of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Experts said the Hiroshima blast was the equivalent of a 6.3 on the richter scale yet not a single seismographic outpost registered the slightest tremor. M-69 aimable cluster firebomblets don't make a shock when they hit the ground. A small negligeable thud, nothing more? Why were the oleanders growing everwhere just one week after an explosion experts said would destroy plant life for over 70 years?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

You see! At least I'm not saying that stuff

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cactusneedles Banned Banned

Maybe I should be talking to your father instead. Is he available for comment? Most scientists are very fearful of my debunks. Maybe your dad can clear the air a bit. Maybe he will do more than just ask for evidence and provide some that prove the official story instead?

8. John99 Banned Banned

When a little education goes terribly wrong:

"The Atom Bomb Hoax and more jewish lies"

9. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Again...
    What does ANY of this have to to with the Jews?

It is quite obvious you hate Jews for some reason (did your mom sleep with a Jew after your Dad died, or something?) and you are looking to pin everything you see wrong with the world on them.

The only way to get to the bottom of your psychosis is to find out why you have such hatred for the Jews.
    I know you think you hate the Jews because you believe they orchestrated all of this, but the truth is it is the other way around - you think they orchestrated all this because you hate them.

Why do you hate them?

Do you think there is something wrong with spidergoat or Adam Sandler?

spidergoat,
    Did you sleep with is mom?

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Yes, we should all appreciate his polls and his reverence of mass murderers. :bugeye:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

so how do you explain the images burnt into the pavement?

12. cactusneedles Banned Banned

Maybe you can explain to me why someone, anyone, would design a trans-continental super-highway that jams up tight when two cars have an accident on a back country lane? What you are saying is that it makes sense to design an electrical grid that voids billions of dollars of gerating capacity because of some glitch? What kind of grid would take down everything in it when conventional sources go on the blink? Are you saying that the great jewish scientists can't design a distribution grid that gives a billion dollar so-called nuclear reactor full autonomy in the event of a isolated problem in the grid? I hope not.

You think I am a moron because I question official stories so full of holes you could drive a semi through it? You are speaking irrationally.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

{yawn} Does anyone know which hospital for the mentally insane is missing one of their patients? This goes WAAY beyond simply being stupid.

14. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

i have met a few people who had family members die in the hiroshima blast.they are liars?

15. John99 Banned Banned

If you try hard enough you can poke holes into anything. If your looking for holes check your underwear.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

i don't know about spidey but i did.
    the sloppiest piece of ass i've ever had.
    ever try to screw a washing machine?

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

That was HIS MOM??

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

if it was in any other forum it would've been cesspooled by now.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I can ask him any question you might have, but I can tell you what he would probably say. He worked for the Federal government for more than 20 years. I worked for him for 2 years when he started a private company. In all that time, we have never discussed anything that would remotely support your accusations, just the opposite in fact.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

you remember that?

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

The mods are absent at the moment.

22. cactusneedles Banned Banned

I don't hate jews, I love the truth. I hate lies and false historical records. The best evidence at my disposal at this present time indicates that the atom bomb stories and the rest of those hoax clusters are pure tribal BS. Prove me wrong. Try arguing instead of repeating your same demands for evidence that are right under your nose.

I don't know Spidergoat personally and Adam Sandler is a popular actor that has nothing to do with the atom bomb hoax as far as I know. Adam Sandler is irrelevant to this tipoc of discussion unless you want to talk about all the hollywood movies that exploit the atom bomb hoax in one way or another.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

People are generally stupid and incompetent. Smart people are rare. Political and economic concerns often lead to poor solutions. The problem is a human one, not a conspiracy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.