The 14 Victories by Bush - that liberals hate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Don Hakman, Jan 18, 2004.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

aaah ok, how about a two state systems or a joint cooperative nation made of both the Jewish state and a Islamic state? I don't see it happening, as they hate each other so, but it is a good idea in theory.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Undecided Banned Banned

Who said Israel is Jewish? Anyways, back to reality. Ehmm, this logic was used in South Africa with blacks. The state of the region are both not based on religious doctrine, you should know that. Secondly they are both nationalistic at heart, and two state solutions are not working. A joint federation, after about a decade of international rule should at least begin the healing process. What should be employed to the forgiveness trials like those in South Africa. It's more logical, and better for everyone then building walls, and blowing up people.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Umm the Israelis and their policy of making any Jew in a world a citizen and their national religion being Judaism. That could be an indicator that Israel is Jewish.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Undecided Banned Banned

Umm the Israelis and their policy of making any Jew in a world a citizen and their national religion being Judaism. That could be an indicator that Israel is Jewish.

That does not mean the state of Israel is Jewish, the state of Israel is based on secular Zionism that rejects the teachings of the Torah and Talmud. In order for Israel to exist it has be in pursuit of gentile equality because that is the only way (at least in a zionist perspective) it can be respected. Most Israeli's don't even practice the religion of Judaism, from what I have heard only 20% actually practice the faith. If you do the math then, Israel is equally Islamic, and it is Jewish. To be Israeli is to be Israeli not Jewish.

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Undecided and Mystech,

Can your reference your claims?

9. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Small, but severely complicating to every US intention in the Arab and Muslim worlds.

11. Undecided Banned Banned

12. Undecided Banned Banned

Comparative for her size not only demographically but economically Israel has accomplished much on the militaristic front. But much of that is really just Americans paying over $100 billion (I believe) for Israeli security over the past 30 years. Nuclear weapon state that the triad of nuclear deterrent, being aircraft, land, and naval launch platforms. Israel is also lucky for things that are out of her hands, being principally the bad training of Arab soldiers. This has undoubtedly gotten better, but by far Israeli soldiers are much more ruthless then Arab soldiers.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Undecided,

ah a reference is usually a direct source of data, not secondary like those post unless you only believe things your told first hand without looking up on it after

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Undecided Banned Banned

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Undecided,

well those arn't really unbais sources nor do you actuall show where they say it nor what their proof is... but hey at least your trying as Mystech has not said anything

16. Undecided Banned Banned

Ehm...you do realize that what you are saying is a logical fallacy? Hey if you want to sound stupid go ahead. Please do me a favour refute the points made, not who makes them. So I insist don't waste my time any further.

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

not at all, the sources needs to have proof to their claims, they can say "Israel is not a Zionist state because the majority of its population is not Jewish" but I need to see "Israel is not a Zionist state because the majority of its population is not Jewish and here is the censes (or random poll, ect) to prove it" before I believe them. Without evidence on their part their statements are not valid to logic, and therefore I can say they may be lying because they are bias.

please show me direct evidence to your points of argument, keep in mind that I don't have the time to search those sites so please give it to me up front in a small and efficient a form as possible so that it can be verified quickly.

18. Undecided Banned Banned

We got our wires crossed then WCF. The majority of the population is "Jewish" in Israel. But the state itself is not, in order for that state to exist it has to reject the teachings of the Torah, and Talmud. Demographically Israel could be considered Jewish, but a sin cannot.

19. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

On 14 victories: It is so easy for people to polarize politics into ordered concepts of good/evil, left/right. The idea that you are 'with us' or 'against them' is actual totalitarianism. Thank you leftists, give us a couple more communist regimes while you are at it.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Why can the state exist as a religious state?

21. Undecided Banned Banned

Why can the state exist as a religious state?

Do you mean why can't the state exist as a religious state? If not expand on this.

22. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

Because something crazy like this will happen.

Kill the heathens!

23. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Who is that, Dubya and Perle? When did he move from Crawford to Neverland?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2004