thats my bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrpyrex, Apr 7, 2004.

1. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

2 generations of patriots?

Don't worry, the "leftists" or "liberals" seem to be into responsible reproduction and have one or two kids. It's the patriotic "right" or "neo-cons" who are building their numbers through unchecked population growth.

Biased stereotyping.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Who cares about Clinton's office rants. What bugged me was that he sent troops into Somalia without the proper support and then pulled them out. What a waste. Then the Rwandians. Well I cant really blame Billy for that, the whole world just sat there (Except for the Canadians!!)

That press conference though was horrible. Bush should have slammed some vodka shot before he went out there.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. otheadp Banned Banned

"it seems i'm not as quick on my feet as i should be"
    "you put me on the spot here like this"

jebus wtf is wrong with him

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

hungvu,

So Iraq is part of that terrorism thing? I mean Bush is definitely not on the mark when it comes to fighting terrorist.

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

You said this a week ago and I have yet to see any of Clarke's substantive allegations disproven.

What's all this drenn about the "liberal media?" As far as I can tell, every major newspaper, magazine, and tv news show (with exceptions I can count on one hand), has failed to:

1. Note that the fact that we already invaded Iraq anyway is not an adequate reason for continuing to keep troops there;
    2. Ask why a planeload of Saudis, including members of the Bin Laden family, was allowed to leave the USA on 9/11 when all other non-military flights were grounded;
    3. Publicize the fact that Wal-Mart is the largest engine of offshore outsourcing of American jobs;
    4. Ask why the U.S. still counts the dictators of Saudi Arabia as allies, even though they finance almost all of the anti-American terrorist academies throughout the Mideast, provided nearly all the money and all but four of the personnel for the 9/11 hijacking, and undoubtedly know where Bin Laden is if he's not actually relaxing in a guest suite in their own palace;
    5. Expose the failure of the D.A.R.E. program;
    6. Explain that when the pilot of a planeload of Saudi officials demanded that the female air traffic controller at a U.S. airport be replaced by a male, the correct answer should have been, "When hell freezes over, you damn sexist terrorists, let's see if you can make it home without refueling -- this is Gloria Allred, counsel for the ATC of this airport, speaking";
    7. Report that the War on Drugs is responsible for more deaths, broken homes, and inner city terror than the drugs themselves.

9. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Bush 1 deployed US troops to Somalia, Dec. ninth 1992 ( http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/reference/Somalia/Chronology.htm ) Clinton inherited the mess.

If Clinton hadn't been in a constant struggle for his political life, who knows what might have been accomplished? As it was, he had no political capital that he could afford to spend trying to stop a genocidal civil war in an African country that most Americans had never heard of.

If there had been even one soldier killed, he would have been handing the 1996 election to the Republicans.

Bush might have been better if he had taken a couple of shots. He couldn't have been worse.