Testosterone vs Estrogen

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by BarbieGirl14, Apr 2, 2008.

1. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Because when your an extreme right wing Xtian, you are obsessed with trying to make everyone else think like you do!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I'm sad that Sandy left. She was a rare example of someone waaay waaaay waaaaaaay over to the right. In a sense though - I know a lot of Baptist who think the same way they just don't tell everyone they do (in regards to the religion side). Why she was so in love with Bush is simply beyond reason...

regardless, I wish she weren't run off. No one likes a one sided forum.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Regardless of who Barbie is, or how old. I think this has gotten to the point where it is an invasion of privacy. Searching out and posting pictures or links of what a member does elsewhere is not really our concern here. If she is lying and causing so much trouble for everyone here why not just ban her from this site. I am not sure where or how you are finding all this info or pictures but do you investigate all the members here so much?

It is getting kinda creepy! I would think it would be against Sci forum rules to post pictures of someone from other sites
    without there permission would it not?

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Absane:
    Nope- its still the same one:

"To be sure he's a Man, the male must see to it that the female be clearly a Woman, the opposite of a Man, that is, the female must act like a faggot." - Solanas, S.C.U.M manifesto

*queeeff*

Fraggle:
    Everyone, and this includes you, will first do me the favor of reconciling with all those they've either insulted - every last forum member- before I ever apologize here.

This means you will have to believe their weak little ego is an illusory sport at the mercy of mine.

You will have to believe it’s a spineless faggotry so easily shattered by words.
    And you will have to believe human arrogance has in it the honest generosity of good will, so that all they really want is to protect this Barbie from my childish animosity and not holding for ransom a chance to spit at authority.

And by authority, dear Fraggle, I don't speak of me.

Do you really believe anyone here deserves an apology?
    Of course you don't- you're merely flexing your role as arbiter of justice.

Behold-

Shorty_37:
    being the same author of
    ..exemplefies perfectly the wiles of a moral bigot.

Have you any idea how disgusting I find that feigned, virginal blush of the bigot?
    They gather like swine to feed at a chance to claim moral outrage , rolling around in the mud of burnt pride.

The bigot is a schizoid degenerate whose romance of decency is in a chronic war with his lust for respect- a noble coward whose never shown any qualms for the outright pscyhological murder he commits on the freedom of thought when he rips a young mind in half, splitting it into this silly grotesque that is Shorty-37.

She and those of you just like her will, of course, report a post with a "cunt" in it yet behave like one given the chance to spit in the face of those people allowing your participation here in the first place.

You will, of course, guffaw at my harmless badinage of Barbie-somethingsuch being raped with a delicious Opuntia, yet defile Sciforums with that penile stupidity that is mob mentality.

How much uglier is this schizophrenia than my immaturity?

Just look at this place- so much bandwidth wasted on what? Barbie threads and Why We Hate Mods?

I will NOT apologize to any of you who've contributed into this spreading rot of intellectual pus that is Sciforums nowadays.
    Any one of you, with the OOh-You-Said-Vulva-I'm-Telling-James threads and the barely legible posts about nothing, should be ashamed for your time here and you be a good little Christian and apologize.

Finis.

8. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

fwiw, she posted a link to her pic site. She obviously wanted people to go there, even if the mods deleted the hotlink. You don't honestly think I could have found those pics without her assistance, do you?

That's what I meant in my earlier post about deletions. She posted a link to it but somebody thought it should be deleted. Don't blame me for checking out a posted link, please. It's not like I went looking.

9. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

I'v never seen a MOD get banned....

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Ok. So.
    Multiple complaints and yadda yadda yadda.
    I suppose I'd better make a statement.

First.
    I'd like to note that I consider complaints about saying words such as 'cunt' and 'pussy-juice' to be inane. I dislike the fact that James, at one point, went on a rampage against the use of the word cunt. But, it has since been established that there is no rule against saying cunt.
    Cunt is an acceptable word.
    Cunt. Cuntilicious. Cunting. Etc.
    Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt.

And pussy juice.

Got that?
    Good.

Now. I'd like to make note of the fact that I only received one complaint for what could be seen as a valid reason. Gendanken called BarbieWhatsit a 'stupid clit'.
    That was an insult. Therefore worthy, I suppose, of being reported.
    But, it seems that most of you (there were actually only three of you) focused on her uttering of the words 'cunt' and 'pussy juice'.

Further, I'd like to make my position clear here.
    I think that if any post in this thread should have been reported, it should have been the opening post. Reported as inane.
    I'd like to make it known that I can't really blame BarbieWhatever for thinking that such behavior is acceptable here. She comes to the forum and takes her cues from the behaviors around her. And, frankly, her inanity fits right in with way too much of what goes on around here.

I was debating long before Gendanken showed up here with her 'cunt' and 'pussy juice' what to do with this thread. I've always been rather lenient and fought long and hard for civil liberties. Fought against the limitation of topics.
    Why? Because intelligent conversation, by necessity, roams around a huge variety of topics and thus any urge to limit topic should be seriously examined before being acted upon.
    However, I am now beginning to believe that this behavior has contributed to the degeneration of these forums. It has contributed to a safe haven for the chatroom garbage that floods this place.
    While attempting to fight for freedom for intelligent conversation, my efforts have been parastized by chatroom yakkers and I've had enough.

This thread is destined for the cesspool.
    All threads that I deem inane are going straight to the cesspool.

This forum is a place for intelligent conversation.
    I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.T.
    If you wish to chat lolspeak at one another, then I suggest you fire up your yahoo and go to town.

Thank you for helping me come to a decision on this matter. Perhaps I'm making a mistake, but I know that the course of action that I've taken up to this point has not worked out, thus a change is needed.

Barbie,

I doubt anyone seriously thinks you're a cop. The possibility exists, yes. But the more likely scenario is that you're a sock puppet of another member.
    We're not stupid. You are not very believable as a real person.
    And if you are a real person? And you are really interested in science? I suggest you ditch the lolspeak and focus. You do yourself a grave disservice by spewing this nonsense.

Shorty,

You speak from ignorance.

"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent."
    Tractatus Logico Philosophicus. Wittgenstein.

Slippery slope fallacy.
    At the very least, non sequitur.
    Definitely speaking from ignorance.
    You have no idea how she'll moderate. I suggest you wait until she's moderated before you judge her on it.

Absane's got legs that could cut a horse in two.

15ofthe19,

I was prepared to issue a warning and delete your post as I thought you went searching for her username to find her image site, but if she posted them herself then I don't suppose a warning is necessarily in order.

If Barbie wishes the pictures to be removed, however, I will support "her" decision. And if I do so, reposting them will be a violation of moderation.

11. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Is there no communication on this thread? Have we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

LOL!!1!

13. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

It's no big deal to me man. She has posted that link on here, and several other forums that you don't even need a password to access. The chickadee obviously wants affirmation that she's pretty, and she probably is, but it cracks me up to see the range of perceptions towards her presence here on sciforums.

She's a teenage nutjob, from what I can tell. I'd stay the hell away, at any age.

14. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Invert, i'm offended how condescending you act toward the way I write. I honestly am trying hard to speak correctly. The fact it comes from you is even worse. I'v never met you, but considering your lack of social grace, you would never be able to keep a conversation in real life.

I question your relation with this mod everyone hates.

I'm assuming your American. Also, i'm assuming you support democracy. Considering all these people have such a hatred for this admin, maby you should do the democratic thing, and listen to what the people want. It seems some of your fellow Admins agree also.

It's funny someone as dumb and lowly as me is the one to tell you this. But you said yourself. You support freedom of speech, so lets see if I get banned for stating my opinion.

If not, thank you. Love you too. =D

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

barb
    You won't.

Unless banning involves leather straps and a Grafenberg spot.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Barbie,

Heh.
    You go gurl!!1!!2

17. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I don't even know what you guys are talking about anymore.

18. John99 Banned Banned

Someone make it END.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Don't worry. We'll take a brief diversion through cunts, pussy juice, policy, and the salvation of sciforums before finally landing irrevocably in the cesspool.
    I'm just keeping this in free thoughts for a tiny bit longer before moving it along.

20. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

OMG I so totally will

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Isn't this thread in the cesspit yet?!?!

I will say this, I have slowly given over myself to replying with half-thought out gibberish. Especially given the Religion forum. I've pretty much given up there. it's like an endless mobius strip ....

22. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Barbie, I love you, simply because you started this thread! Ingenious! I have been more entertained here the last day or so than I have been I months! Did you ever think it would deteriorate this far?

23. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Are You Not Entertained?! Are You Not Entertained?!