Testosterone vs Estrogen

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by BarbieGirl14, Apr 2, 2008.

1. BarbieGirl14 Registered Senior Member

Ok this thrrad kinda talks about s*x so sorry don't read it if it if y don't like that kinda stuff.

So my friends were like talking about how i'm a virgin. They were basicly saying how great it is and how they feel sorry for me that I don't do that...

But I feel that I want to do it with a boy I love.. Not just a boy thats cute.

They argue that most girls want it more than boys, which like ya I think about it a little but I don't act on it because I have self control.

This is the argument I made... There is two different views on s*x. One is omg I'm so h**ny, and I want to feel good. Then there is the I love him so much, and I want to be closer.

I said that testosterone coincides with the 1st, while estrogen with the End. So my argument is that maby I just don't have alot of testosterone, so I don't feel that. While some girls may have more and get like that. Boys always have testosterone, so thats why they think that way.

In conclusion, I think that I just have less testosterone so I don't really have the big desire to do it unless I was inlove.. So its not abnormal for me, it's just normal.

So low testosterone high estrogen = s*x to feel closer
    and high testosterone low estrogen = s*x for pleasure and lust

What do you think??

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I think you shouldn't worry about it. Just look at me, I am a guy at age 21 and I never had sex. Am I horney? big time every day. Do I want sex? Yeah. But I am just not lucky to find a girl to fall in love, I realize now that to fall in love you need to come closer to the person yourself and initiate that love...it will not just come to you. You got to work for it. So yeah...and you are 14 which is like for a girl to be thinking about sex with love is like totally soon, of course you can create an illusion within you that you love someone...but than thats why there are so many divorces in USA, they all create that illusion and that it breaks.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i think you need new friends

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

virgin friends, I presume?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

9. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

This whole generation is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.Look I don't care what you do. Go ahead, bang away at those skeezers. Myself, I don't think it is a good idea to do so. How well could you possibly know a girl after 2 hours? Enough to sleep with her? This is the point I'm trying to get across. What these people seem to not understand is, is that you are sharing your body with someone when you have sex. Plenty of bad things could happen when you do this. How much thought could you possibly give this in what, 2 hours? Oh, and Bruno, I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf. I appreciate the help, but I'm not in any real need of it, so thanks, but no thanks. So as of Jul 17, 2006 do what ya' want. You wanna bang sluts after 10 minutes, go right ahead. When you wake up the next morning pissing out razorblades, just remember I told ya' so.

10. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

see absanes post for what i am talking about. I despise 90% of the people who are my age

11. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

This is actually an interesting question --- although you're making a bit of a leap with your correlations related to "psychological attachment" as applied to yourself (estrogen = closeness; testosterone = lust).
    Those things certainly relate with the stereotypical "male" strategy vs the typical "female", but I would question whether it was due to the presence of hormones, or social influences. Who's to say that a person with high testosterone wouldn't associate "feeling closer" with "sex"?

12. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

No idea, but all guys seem to be equally horny despite having a vast variety of testosterone levels.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  13. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I believe estrogen= growth. Thats why girls start puberty sooner than boys do. Estrogen levels increase when an ovum is growing. Oxytocin is the "closeness" hormone apparently. And men have more of this hormone after a sexual encounter while women generally have higher levels all of the time.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

When you grow up you'll realize that you despise 90% of all people period. With good reason I might add..

15. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I think you need a prostitute

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I think he needs a career change, if you know what I mean

17. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

..ohhh I get it

18. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I love it

hahaha. Anybody who cant see it is a sorry SOB.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I see it fine. It's a picture of a guy.. :shrug:

20. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

If you look real close you can see his AIDS.

21. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=79314

Please lady, this is a forum where people are trying to have logical, educated reasonable discussions about life, science, philosophy etc. please stop wasting space by trying to bait people. while I agree that pedophiles should be lined up and executed, what you are pathetically trying to do should also be considered a crime. this site is for people who are trying to engage each other in intellectual discussions. This isn't a place for pigs to come and entrap people. Please take your self and leave and go back to aol chat rooms, myspace or ICQ... nice try though

Best of luck in the future

22. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I think we should all invite barbie to our sex parties.

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You mean his contact lenses ?