Test Your Compatibility

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

The guy next door, depends on the perspevtive I suppose. I think most people do not like me living next door, no matter what the test tells me.
    I would rate the results as crap :bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bitterchick Why must you taunt me so? Registered Senior Member

"Random Gentle Sex Master -- You are the Playstation."

You're a nice girl, and you have lots of sex. It's therefore highly likely that you're attractive, and you're certainly outgoing & friendly. Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability. Unheard of. When guys dare to dream, they dream of you.

You don't get attached too easily, and, to wit, you're not necessarily looking for something long-term right now. That's a bigger asset than you know. Though, physically speaking, you're open to anything, you're keeping your emotional side well-protected. This means there won't be a lot of wreckage to clean up whenever you decide to settle down.

Your exact opposite:
    The Priss -- Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer

In the meantime, the men you share yourself with actually respect you. Like them, you enjoy sex for its own sake and don't need any other validation for pleasure than pleasure itself. Hopefully, you have the good sense to blow off anyone who thinks less of you for that. Usually, this is the part of the description where we offer some life-correcting advice, but honestly, we can't think of anything about you we'd change. Keep on fucking, partner.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Mixed Messenger

CONSIDER: Anyone else

(ROFLMAO....)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

The Gentleman
    Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLMm)

Steady & mature. You are The Gentleman.

For anyone looking for an even-keeled, considerate lover, you're their man. You're sophisticated. You know what you want both in a relationship and outside of it. You have a substantial romantic side, and you're experienced enough sexually to handle yourself in that arena, too. Your future relationships will be long-lasting; you're classic "marrying material," a prize in the eyes of many.

It's possible that behind it all, you're a bit of a male slut. Your best friends know that in relationships you're fundamentally sex-driven. You're a safe, reliable guy, who does get laid. In a lot of ways, you're like a well-worn, comfortable pair of socks. Did you ever jack off into one of those? All the time.

Your exact opposite:
    The Last Man on Earth

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer
    Your ideal mate is NOT a nut-job. She is giving and loving, like you, but also experienced. Avoid the The Battleaxe at all fucking costs.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. bitterchick Why must you taunt me so? Registered Senior Member

No worries, Godless and Italiano -- apparently I'd do you both.

8. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

Same as Godless.

It would probably be true, if I weren't so damned good looking.