Terror Attack on the Eiffel Tower

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

regardless........well! its about frikkin time!

/sated

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Too funny

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

dirka dirka Mohammed jihad dirka dirka....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

But show me where radicle Christians, show me where the main stream Churches don't condemn those actions of Violence in a loud and clear voice, show me where those Christian Radicals who commit violence and murder are not brought up before Justice and tried, and if proven guilty, are not sentenced under the Law.

Now as for Islam

From the first week of July 2003, the European Council for Fatwa and Research convened in Stockholm for its 11th session. The council, which was established in 1997 in the U.K., is comprised primarily of Islamic scholars from the Arab world and is headed by Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, one of the most influential clerics in Sunni Islam and amongst Islamist groups and organizations.

The framework of prohibited terrorism

First of all, due to the colonialist, occupational, racist, and [plundering] nature of Israeli society, it is, in fact, a military society. Anyone past childhood, man or woman, is drafted into the Israeli army. Every Israeli is a solider in the army, either in practical terms or because he is a reservist soldier who can be summoned at any time for war. This fact needs no proof. Those they call 'civilians' are in effect 'soldiers' in the army of the sons of Zion."

"Second, Israeli society has a unique trait that makes it different from the other human societies, and that is that as far as the people of Palestine are concerned, it is a 'society of invaders' who came from outside the region - from Russia or America, from Europe or from the lands of the Orient - to occupy Palestine and settle in it…"

"Those who are invaded have the right to fight the invaders with all means at their disposal in order to remove [the invaders] from their homes and send them back to the homes from whence they came… This is a Jihad of necessity, as the clerics call it, and not Jihad of choice… Even if an innocent child is killed as a result of this Jihad - it was not intended, but rather due to the necessities of the war… Even with the passage of time, these [Israeli] so-called 'civilians' do not stop being invaders, evil, tyrants, and oppressors…"

"Third… It has been determined by Islamic law that the blood and property of people of Dar Al-Harb [the Domain of Disbelief where the battle for the domination of Islam should be waged] is not protected. Because they fight against and are hostile towards the Muslims, they annulled the protection of his blood and his property."

"Fourth, the Muslim clerics, or most of them, have agreed that it is permissible to kill Muslims if the army that attacks the Muslims hides behind them, that is, uses them as barricades or human shields, and sets them at the front so that the fire, arrows, or spears of the Muslims will harm them first. The clerics have permitted the defenders to kill these innocent Muslims, who were forced to stand at the head of the army of their enemies… Otherwise the invading army will enter and annihilate their offspring and their harvests. There was no choice but to sacrifice some [of the Muslims] in order to defend the entire [Muslim] community… Therefore, if it is permitted to kill innocent Muslims who are under coercion in order to protect the greater Muslim community, it is all the more so permissible to kill non-Muslims in order to liberate the land of the Muslims from its occupiers and oppressors."

"Fifth, in modern war, all of society, with all its classes and ethnic groups, is mobilized to participate in the war, to aid its continuation, and to provide it with the material and human fuel required for it to assure the victory of the state fighting its enemies. Every citizen in society must take upon himself a role in the effort to provide for the battle. The entire domestic front, including professionals, laborers, and industrialists, stands behind the fighting army, even if it does not bear arms. Therefore the experts say that the Zionist entity, in truth, is one army."

"Sixth, there are two types of Fatwas: Fatwas concerning a situation of calm and choice, and Fatwas concerning a situation of distress and necessity. It is permissible for a Muslim, when in a situation of extreme necessity, to do what is prohibited to him [in circumstances allowing] choice… Thus, one of the clerics has espoused the rule: 'Necessities permit prohibitions.' Our brothers in Palestine are, without a doubt, in a situation of extreme necessity to carry out martyrdom operations in order to unsettle their enemies and the plunderers of their land and to sow horror in their hearts so that they will leave, and return to the places from whence they came…"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The truth will set you free, and show the rest of the world just what Islam is, and it is the stated policy from your own Islamic Scholars.

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

MOD HAT:

Sam you have been warned

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

S.A.M.
    But Moslems listen to them, and uses their finding to support their actions, you do it with Israel and Iraq.

Now as for respect for your religious hierarchy, it would be easier to respect it if finding like these weren't issued almost daily..

10. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Just listen to Pat Robertson and some other mainstream guys. Hell, read some of your guy's posts on these forums. Both bullshit religions are guilty of being war-mongers. Kill each other for your 72 virgins or 2nd coming of the Christ, just leave me out of it you friggin' brainwashed fairytale-readin' idiots.

- N

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Again show me where the main stream Religious leaders even Pat Robertson says to kill for Jesus and God.

Show me where Pat Robertson or any other main stream religious leader, ever condoned the bombings of Women's Health clinics?, the assassination of Doctors who preform abortions? any of the violence against other religions, or Homosexuals, or people from different ethnic back grounds, citation please?

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Buffilo i cant comment on Pat Robertson but these things ARE happerning and are those leaders denoucing them? Advocating gay rights? or are the surporting them from the shadows to keep there hands clean?

13. Bells Staff Member

The World Church of the Creator, now known as the Creativity Movement. Then of course you have the nutjobs from Westboro Baptist Church. While they may not be "mainstream", they do have their followers, be it explicit followers and those who prefer to dwell on the fringes due to fear of repercussions from a general society that views such beliefs as being abhorrent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Church_of_the_Creator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Wiley Drake, currently the second vice-president of the Southern Baptist Convention, signed a declaration supporting James Kopp, the Christian terrorist who assassinated a New York doctor for performing abortions:

The declaration signed by Wiley Drake, elected last June as second vice president of the Southern Baptist Convention, appears on the Army of God Web site. The National Abortion Federation describes the Army of God as an "underground network of domestic terrorists who believe that the use of violence is appropriate and acceptable as a means to end abortion."

The Army of God Web site describes Paul Hill, a Presbyterian minister executed in 2003 for the 1994 killing of a doctor and bodyguard outside an abortion clinic in Pensacola, Fla., as "an American hero." ...A note on the declaration of support for Kopp suggests: "I would advise, if you contemplate ever taking action against babykilling abortionists or their houses of murder, e.g. abortion mills; you DO NOT SIGN THIS, NOR MAKE YOURSELF OR YOUR PLANS KNOW IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME."

The declaration bearing his name says: "We, the signers of this declaration, proclaim that we support and stand for righteousness in the defense of the unborn.... We will stand with our brother Jim Kopp. We will support him for his love of unborn children." It ends with a reference to "those who have made the ultimate sacrifice" in defending unborn children.

Source: Ethics Daily

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And those people are rejected by the Main Stream Churches and Religious Leaders across the board.

The World Church of the Creator, now known as the Creativity Movement. and the Ideology: White supremacy, Neo Nazi.

Westboro Baptist Church, is classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, the church is an independent church not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations, nor does any Baptist institution recognize the church as a Bible-believing fellowship.

So again how does this prove that the Protestant Churches are violent, or that the Catholic church hasn't renounced violence as a tool of religion?

Remember it was the Protestant, that took on the Catholic Church over the Inquisition, and the use of war to convert others to the Catholic Religion, it was the Protestant Churches that returned to the Bible of the New Testament, and the idea that faith is a free offering to be accepted freely or rejected freely, that Faith is not by Compunction.

While we may not support homosexuality, we do not support or condone violence toward them, they are children of God, and their acceptance of Faith or their Faith is not ours to judge, we may not approve of their actions but nether are we allowed to use physical force against them, and I know of no Mainstream Religious Leader who doesn't feel that way.

I have enough problems worrying about my own soul to condemn anothers soul, I may speak against their actions but I will not harm them.

Two of my brother-in-laws are Homosexuals, and I have no problem with them, and consider them friends, but I will not allow them to sleep together with their boyfriends in my house, and I don't allow unmarried couples to sleep together in my house either.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Can't get higher than the Pope:

Dinosaur Pope Benedict reminded us all why many hate the Catholic Church and other organized religions a couple days ago when he said any deviation from the traditional family unit undermines world peace.
    http://www.365gay.com/Newscon08/01/010108pope.htm

Thats this guy:

In the first five months of Pope Benedict XVI's reign, stern opposition to homosexuality in and outside the Roman Catholic Church has quickly become a prime public message for the Vatican.

The new pontiff plans to issue guidelines that attempt to inhibit homosexuals from entering seminaries to train for the priesthood. Church inspectors have embarked on a tour of U.S. seminaries and, according to their working papers, are tasked to ask: "Is there evidence of homosexuality in the seminary? (This question must be answered.)"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/07/AR2005100701844.html

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

The catholic church has done tremendious harm with there restrictions on sex education, treatment of gays and refusal to endorce use of contraceptives

In fact they can be partly blamed for the aids epidemic in Africa, not all evil acts are vilont in and of themselves

18. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Heck, even Huckabee was saying at a recent rally to join and fight for God. Ever watch Jesus Camp too? Everyone uses religion as a tool. Religion is for fools. Their gullibility makes conspiracy theorists look sane.

- N

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Now how about some contexts for your assertions, like exactly what Huckabee said, not your slant of what he said.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

With the disaster of the sexual scandals child molestation, both heterosexual pedophilia and homosexual pedophilia, it would seem to be a very good idea, to change the policies adopted in the Sixties of allowing Homosexuals into the Priesthood.

Now the Pope isn't imprisoning or executing them, as takes place in the Theocracies of Islam under Sharia' Law, he is just saying that they are not suitable to be Priest who minister to children who are vulnerable to their appetites.

Catholic World News : The roots of the scandal
    The priest recited a long list of active homosexuals who were ordained: .... had recently concluded an inquiry into a major sex scandal at the seminary, ...
    http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=21229

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And the Catholic Church has done tremendous harm by loosening their policies of not accepting Homosexuals into the seminary, as demonstrated by the scope of the scandal, and the involvement of homosexuals Priest in homosexual pedophilia, and in multiple sexual assaults of children by each Priest involved in the scandal.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Now according to Christians homosexuals are pedophiles.

They probably hide little children from their gay brothers in law

And for this they ADVOCATE discrimination against homosexual priests.

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Why should they advocate gay rights, they advocate the rights of everyone, but that doesn't mean that they have to approve of the homosexual life style, or support it.

I have never seen any support from the Main Stream Churches.

And no they don't support these people from the shadows, I have never seen any overt or covert support for the theology of The World Church of the Creator, now known as the Creativity Movement, or the Westboro Baptist Church.

There is a clear and solid denial of the theology of, The World Church of the Creator and Westboro Baptist Church by the main stream of Protestant and Evangelical denominations, and Catholic Church.