Terror Attack on the Eiffel Tower

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. superstring01 Moderator

Not "exactly" the same way. Whereas Christian churches (most notably the Catholic Church and several others) have actually analyzed their nature and admitted to mistakes in the past, Islam seems to have intentionally frozen itself in the past.

This is probably America's fault though.

No, but they did. The fact that it was in the past, is important, but it cannot be forgotten.

~String

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Christian prayer time

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

False Christians who do not see the truth as Jesus was a Palestinian martyr

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

GREAT picture of President George W. Bush- the BEST president EVER!! :bravo: Thank you for posting that. Made my night! :xctd:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Its like being drunk whilst talking to someone under water .

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

??????????????????????????

Shows just how little you know about Christianity, I have never heard that Jesus was going to return and slaughter all the Moslems, every thing I have ever been taught is that he will return to raise the dead, and intercede between them and God in the final judgement, those that believe will have ever lasting life, and those that don't will be cast into darkness, I don't really know if that means hell in the accepted sense, or what but nonbelievers will not receive Heaven, or Paradise.

Now how about some citation of proof for your statement;

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56503

There is also a recording of Abu Saif in his own words.

I would call that a clear call to war by Islam, and Anjem Choudary.

The Moslems seem to be fervent supporters of the war to convert the world, by the sword, and kill all the Infidels that remain true to their religion, of course some will choose to become a bad Moslem rather than a dead Christian.

We have our martyrs to, but that title doesn't come to those that kill innocents in our religion, it is only applied for those who die for their faith, by the hands of others, not their own hand, in suicide murders.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Foley you seem to have a lot of practice at that, talking to yourself.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Sorry Foley Israel was still the land of Jesus, and it was divided into two parts, Judea and Galilee, and identified as such by scholars from that time frame, and by the Romans until, 135 CE/AD, and in actuality, Jesus was from Galilee, making him a Galilean, tribe of Judah, People of Israel.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Yes, hundreds of years ago some Christians were just as violent as the extreme Islamists are today. The Inquisition, the Salem witch trials. Bad stuff. But there's a huge difference between ancient history and current events.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah now they merely invade countries preemptively, cluster bomb or nuclear bomb civilians, supply arms, destroy democracies, support dictators and hold people without charge in secret prisons and torture them.

On second thoughts sounds like old times/

14. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Lmao. Get a clue Buffs.

Do this for me. Bring me one example of an Islamic scholar calling for terrorist attacks, attacks against Non-Muslims etc. The bigger the scholar, the better. And before you get going, Al-Qaeda and their leadership do not count, they are outcasts and not accepted in any Muslim country.

15. Vega Banned Banned

Jesus was a Jew... grandpa!

16. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

The problem is you take a person with an extreme position and insinuate that all Muslims hold the same position. That is blatant deception and bigotry. Everyone knows that Osama Bin Laden is fighting against America, Bin Laden sees it as his religious obligation (to fight against the aggressor). That is nothing new. He made a fatwa calling for war against the US however this was ignored by Muslims. Muslim countries are full of religious scholars, scholars with a different view and opinion of the World around them. Many intentionally ignore this.

The fact remains that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful and law-abiding. Now matter how much propaganda is propagated (by Christian fanatics, Zionists, ‘Christian Zionists’, bigots, Islamophones etc.) to demonise Muslims (even those born and raised in the West - including America) it does not change what is going on in the real World.

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

As you ignore the problem, you become part of it. We therefore have to take matters into our own hands as Muslims sit back and do nothing as they see this as a religious obligation.

Your position may be different, but you support Bin Laden by doing nothing.

Of course, your view of America is probably a similar position, is it not?

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

What are you talking about, Ghost? When have I done that? I was speaking of extremist Muslims, not all Muslims.

On the other hand, denying that the Islamofascists (aka the extremist muslim terrorists) have a religious motivation is just as big a distortion as saying that all Muslims are terrorists.
    You say his fatwa was ignored by Muslims. Clearly, someone was listening or he'd have had to fly those planes himself. You should have said his fatwa was ignored by most Muslims.
    Did I ever say anything different?
    Islamophones? Is that like a Flutophone? Some kind of instrument?

Just kidding. Anyway, I don't really understand what you're talking about. Who is saying all Muslims are evil? President Bush has been careful to make clear he's not against all Muslims, just the Islamofascists. I'll admit there are a few who claim there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, but that is a minority opinion.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Khomeini tells us that:

---Hussein Massawi, the former Hezbollah leader behind the slaughter of U.S. and French forces 20 years ago.

---Muhammad 'Abdus Salam Faraj, “Jihad: The Absent Obligation”, p43

20. maxzuk Registered Senior Member

Muhammad wasn't born till around 570 A.D.
    Jesus knew nothing of Islam.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Dam I'm slow on the uptake, the most obvious point of all, what a dunderhead I am, thanks maxzuk.:bravo::bravo::bravo:

22. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

That doesn't stop radical Christians from twisting the Bible the same way radical Muslims do of the Koran. Both are loony with their wars and end times prophecies.

- N

23. Gustav Banned Banned

i say!
    total letdown of a thread
    promissory terrorist attacks aint gonna cut it here

/sorely disappointed at jihadists and trolling thread titles