tell us your secret thoughts

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Nov 5, 2008.

1. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Agreed on birth restriction.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

you're bosses

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i like it when all people make the same mistake when representing their ideas..all you have to do then is apply the mistake's inverse and you'll understand what they're saying more clearly..the more you do it the better you can identify miss-expressions and inverting (fixing) them..two problems though:
    1- once you understand exactly how the guy feels or what he means..how do you twist your reply enough to reach him??
    2- I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT MY EXPRESSING MISTAKES YET...the problem is, when i "discover" them they come mostly far fetched and unexpected..

lol..i like the law of matter conservation..i mean waste and food are made with the same particles..let alchemy develop enough and we'll be engineering elements and materials..maybe even invent some new ones..like a lasagna capsule or a full cycle food recycler instead of a bathrooms..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

don't agree simply because 20% of the world's population uses 80% of it's resources..the rest(20% resources) go to 80% of the population...

if you don't like the percentages just get the concept..

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Females are nice to see :S

8. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Well, then as privileged people sitting on our asses, you and I certainly should restrict the number of children we have as our children will likely be in that 20% using a greater amount of resources.

9. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

lol guess you have a point..

but if we can get our asses up and fix the problem..we should do so..

10. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

i like cold ripe tomatoes..

11. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

me too. Whenever I bite them, it feels like I'm biting into an animal. The red juices remind me of blood.

I also like eating roasted corn kernels and I love kabaab. Sometimes my teeth long for the taste of meat.

12. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I don't crave meat, but I do feel an urge to grind something solid with my molar teeth.

13. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Restricting births does help the problem.

In more interesting news: Boy gives me a bike, or more specifically, gets me his friend's bike for free after I thought I'd have to pay for it. Unsure what to make of this, but I'm a happy lady. Good news on school/work, and getting in better shape. Not in the shape I was a year and a half ago, but in about ten lbs./better abs, I'm baaaack. So, I guess what's nice is I see myself being better off, overall, than I have in some time. I'm getting used to a vastly new life, and while I wanted to be a wife and mother, I feel like there's time for that later, and I'm of more benefit doing things this way. And it's nice to feel like I'm really good at something other than being Betty Homemaker/the Comforter/Miss Fix It.

I feel like I've gained part of my identity back, and it's nice.

14. Xylene Valued Senior Member

We get insight (some of us, anyway) with age--and I should know--God knows I'm old enough by now to have some

15. Xylene Valued Senior Member

I have love in my heart a lot of the time, TBH; but sometimes the stupidity of the f'wits I run into just overwhelms me.

As I was writing the words 'I run into' I had this sudden memory of the opening sequence of the first film where Eddie Murphie was a Hollywood cop, can't remember the title--it was when that truck was creating mayhem to the music 'Neutron Dance', and I thought, I'd love to do that...

16. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Lol. Good to know

Secret thought of the day:

I hate weddings. I fucking hate them. I hate planning them, I hate being a part of them, I hate going to them, I hate talking or hearing or speaking about goddamn weddings! Arrgghhh!

Fucking weddings.

17. draqon Banned Banned

secret of the day: I pray for you people for all the world to be at peace with itself and coexist with harmony and boundless love.

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I hate groups and large gatherings, they make me feel aggressive.

19. draqon Banned Banned

I love groups and large gatherings, after all my body is made of groups and large gathering of tissues, and tissues are made of large groups of cells, and cells are made of ginormous gatherings of molecules, and molecules are made of large groups of atoms, and atoms are made of groups of all kinds of subatomic particles, and subatomic particles are made of large quantity of all sorts of quantum particles, and quantum particles are made of large gathering of string energies, and these are in turn made of groups of elsewhat.

20. Bluecrux Light Bearer Registered Senior Member

I am on the verge of making clones of Marilyn Monroe .
    Any orders ?

21. Bluecrux Light Bearer Registered Senior Member

I am on the verge of making clones of Marilyn Monroe .
    Any orders ?

Edit: Damn. Where's the delete button ? Really can't kick my brain to figure out that .
    PS:I meant the button with which I can delete this post and obviously not the one on my keyboard . So don't try act oversmart . ; )

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  22. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Go on edit and you should find it there.

23. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

I'm awake late thinking of that cool girl at work (<-- things idiots do to torture themselves) to bad she's married =P I also like pale ale alot now I found one I really enjoy. Also I am tired of work lolz