Telepathy - read someone's mind

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Vinko, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Vinko Registered Senior Member

Uh , what you are talking about :m

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I exist and I can use telepathy and many other things , also , you are just wrong. You have to meet me and talk to me using your brain:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Well Dyw, you've been challlenged, I know u can do this!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I'm afraid my previous comments still hold: see good psychiatrist.
    And if you're still convinced you're telepathic, get in touch with Randi.
    Isn't it strange how no one who persists in claiming they really, really are telepathic (and would like to be rich) actually does this? One excuse after another, and still they don't do it.

And, if you read my previous posts, you'll see that I've said this would not be possible since I (and most sane people) don't know how to talk to people by "using their brain".

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Are the wackos on this thread for real, or are they a put on?

In real non-virtual life, I never run into total fruitcakes such as I find here.

:shrug:

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You obviously don't get in here very often.

They're for real.
    It's an eye opener, and very educational: it teaches you to avoid the lower portions of SciForums.

9. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The "Nineteen-Eighty Four" fictional regime wouldn't care if it was an individual thought, since there is no individuals in a communistic police state. Private property wouldn't exist, as if the state suggests the people need it more than an individual owner they would just take it.

This is actually one of the main concerns about the current misuse, since no Ethic or Moral methods have been applied, no following of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or following of the Nuremberg Code in regards to Human guinea pigs. It automatically points to a Communistic regime that use who they want to use without feeling there are any consequences... after all "Who is an individual?".

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Will someone clarify for me why Stryder's ongoing insanity/paranoia/stupidity is not even commented on? The guy is even more of a nutter thant Vinko who at least has the decency to write in a somewhat disjointed way because English is his second language (or more). I've observed this for years and feel I failed to receive the pm that said 'just humour the guy'. Being cogent is not the same as being correct.

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You should see the waiting list.

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

...and this coming from a Sociopath

(it's easy to call names and pull faces)

Seriously Ophiolite, why bother commenting if you can't output anything remotely useful. What you post to be insanity or paranoia is at least an attempt to identify the problem, something that you as a heckler has absolutely no intention of doing.

13. Vinko Registered Senior Member

Uh, sorry for language , English is my fifth language but guy stalking on me is disturbing me all the time.

14. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I am on the west coast in the United States. Is there some place we could meet up?

15. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Well Stryder, when it comes to your case heckling is very tempting.

But I will try to not go there, maybe just a little, to lighten up the heavy burden of allknowing consciousness.

You can put them on ignore, listen but don't give a shit, accept and move on or stay put, it's your choice. Fighting back is sometimes not the wise option, since it confirms their power over you. Since you've been struggling with this for so many years then maybe it's best to go with the flow and accept? Dismiss them as fantasies or tell them to go to hell, whatever it takes for inner peace to occur.

Individual, we can narrow it down to a person inhabiting a physical body to make it very easy. In a larger concept individuality is the dream of privacy coming from a severly schizophrenic "god".

16. Vinko Registered Senior Member

I am in France, uh bad.

17. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Here is what you can do instead. Go to a dance club with a video camera and announce each new song that the dj will play before he plays it. The recording will serve as absolute evidence of your claim.

18. Vinko Registered Senior Member

you think predict future :m:

19. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Haha, yeah right. People would just say that you somehow got hold of the dj's playlist.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Me: Ok...tell me what I'm thinking about.

Dywyddyr: You're thinking of beer and boobies.

Me: Dang it...how'd ya know?

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Because you're Mac.
    You don't think of anything else.

22. Vinko Registered Senior Member

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I note you've linked to Youtube videos of some notable (and notorious) cranks. And James Randi. And your comment for Randi is: Eh this funny old man.
    I wonder why that would be?

I also find it extremely amusing that you've also linked to videos of Derren Brown. Why so?