Telepathy - read someone's mind

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Vinko, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Which doesn't even get off the starting block...

Huh?

Isn't it funny how no one gets consistent results?

There is: it's called woo wooism.

No, it's delusion.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. matrix2012 Registered Senior Member

Telepathy Quantum-based or Wave-Based

Rood Afshan is a cave in Iran with a length of 1500 meters. It consists of three rooms. Yesterday, I visit this cave twice alone. Nobody was in the cave but there were someone outside around the cave. But, I still receive voices from other and I also have touch telepathy with others. Others can still understand my thoughts. However, I know you can’t believe this. But according to this experiment, I suspected to telepathy be a type of wave-based communication. It may be of quantum-based type. I also guess there is no distance restriction in telepathy and I just watch the subject lively.

At first, I went to second room. The passage of this room to other room was large. So, there was possibility of wave communication with the outside of the room and the cave. In this room, I still receive voices and touch telepathy from other that was according to my thoughts. When I went out of the cave, during a conversation between me and someone, I understand there was other room by meander and narrow way. I believe that in this room, there isn’t possibility of wave communication with outside. I believe when I’m lively watching someone, we establish a connection between each other. So, I return to inside of cave while he connected me. He guide me (by voices on my ears) until I found third room. But the connection was still maintained in this room. my blog is : telepathist.blog.com

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I have the power to read peoples' minds.
    I can turn it on and off at will.
    Turn on.

.....Ooh that's nice......cottage cheese.......you tell your manager........holiday in Spain......I wonder what's on TV........bad news.... good news.....I could do with a sandwich.....spam fritters.....

Turn Off.
    Good job I can turn it off.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Matrix2012,
    I pointed this out to Vinko and it's something everyone should understand if they believe they are telepathic.

If you didn't build some magical gizmo, if you don't have the hypothetical parameters, the mathematical model or even the correct depiction of the medium used, then in all likelihood you are an unfortunate soul being abused within a larger experiment.

This means that you can't claim money for an invention that's not yours, but you should have the right like any other "Human" for compensation considering that your physiology has been misused, your credibility has been undermined and your life can be potentially be ruined.

So don't delude yourself that suddenly your interpretation is going to change the world, the people responsible have been operating these sorts of setup's for decades, likely using black ops methods in the sense that even if they wanted to talk about it, they'd likely have to wait until it's cleared a 50 year gracing period under some or other official secrets act. By in which time you'll likely have died from old age or bordem waiting for them to pull their finger out their arse.

In fact one cold war suggestion was the notion that such people are "Assets" to one or other government that misuses this sort of equipment. That means you do what they want you to when they want you to do it, in the days of old this would mean being put on some agency or others payroll, however this equipment means they don't pay people, there is no way to link people to that particular agency or other, so when they blow up an embassy, fly planes into buildings, start revolutions or riots, assassinate a particular figure with a posed lone-nutjob that decided they had to kill them for whatever reason. There is no direct comeback to the true responsible parties, the ones misusing such equipment.

(Incidentally this "Non-Lethal weapon" technology currently in use should still follow the same rules and regulations as any other experiment involving Human subjects. This is referred to as the Nuremberg Code, which some think is just a "guide". It's not just a guide, the regulations made were after the findings of the mass crimes against humanity done by both the Japanese and Germans during World War II, since the military's have their own code of ethics in regards to dealing with captured soldiers but prior to that point there was nothing defending Civilians from misuse.

8. matrix2012 Registered Senior Member

Telepathy Reciever (2)

Ticks in my ears are the oldest that have the highest frequency of occurrence among received feed-backs from people. In average, minimumem of 10 ticks were received every hour during last year. They are heared from inside of my left ear or right ear. Obviously, these voices didn’t have external reality, so they didn’t have any orientation. The ears can’t make external real sounds. These ticks were made in my brain by auditory nervous system. Sometimes auditory nervous of left brain hemisphere and others auditory nervous of right brain hemisphere are used. These ticks didn’t have constant flow, randomness process, or ambiguty. There has never occurred interference between ticks in one ear during last year. It means, never two ticks in one ear heared without short period between them. In fact, these ticks are recieved from the foreign intelligence in response to my thoughts, my acts or external events happened for me. I sure this foreign intelligence is a person who connected to the one of my brain hemisphere. It isn’t a specific person. I suppose, anyone can establish a contact with me and then I can have reception from him, while he can underestand my thoughts, senses and feelings.

Peaple harras me, sometimes psychological, and sometimes conviction imposed. The ticks are not complicated like Morse code. Each tick means “No, or It is mistake, or do not agree”. In fact, others interfere in the process of my thinking and decision-making, or my action. For example, sometimes I trade stock markets. When I want to buy or sell a stock, I hear these ticks. Sometimes people harras me and the ticks are misleading othertimes peole become kind with me and they guide me correctly.

People have a weird and wonderful control on my nervous system. I list some of them below:

Auditory nervous system: In addition to the ticks, people can speak me. I hear sentences, words and even music. In similar, they were heared from inside of one of my ears. They discuss me when the environment is quiet.
    Touch telepathy or nervous system of touch: They can itch everywhere of my body: the ears, hands, foots, around the mouth and the eyes and …. I do not have any allergic disease. Sometimes they used scratching to psychological harrasment, etc. they don’t let me to sleep. In average one night at each week during last 3 month, they didn’t let me to sleep using speaking, thoughts injection, itching and …. The itching is not continual and constant. Regularly from one organ to another changed. It changed from the tip of my nose to the the foot, then the hand and return to the tip of my nose and this trend will continue. Sometimes one part of my body become wormer than normal, rarely happens.
    Motion nerves of the body: others can make nerve impulses to muscles and organs such as the hands, leges, and shoulders. These impulses cause a short jump of these organs like entering electic shock. They also can enter a prick to me. When my eyes are warm and going to sleep, impulse different msucles of me or enter a prick.
    The optic nerve: People can inject mental images to me. These happened especially when I close my eyes, etc. for sleeping. Also when I close my eyes, others can change the light behind my eyes.
    Thoughts injection: similar to hearing, thoughts injection to each hemisphere of the brain can be carried. Ironically, I am able to recognize from which hemisphere throughts were injected.
    Dream injection: sometimes to impose the idea, people inject dream that is exactly the opposite of my wishes, thoughts, and goals. Sometimes they do virtual sex with me.
    Injecting feelings: such as sudden drowiness and sleepiness, confusion and sense of the tangles. These feelings happened unnormally and suddenly.

Symbolic Language:

The itches are also meaningful. For example itching around my lips means be silent, etc. when I say insult in my thoughts at my home, they itch around my lips. Itching of every part of my body has special mean that used according to my thoughts. I list some of them below:

Itching my ears: means fines and harassment, punishment
    Itching my nose: It is difficult to mean it: anti-mood, jealousy
    Itching my eyes: weakness in energy
    Itching my abdomen: overeating
    Itching my hands: These act is bad
    Itching my legs: not let you to do this

telepathist.blog.com

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Why was there no sex? That's just unrealistic, so I don't believe you.

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Itchy butt: a hygiene problem - I won't go into detail.