Technosexual

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by q0101, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. q0101 Registered Senior Member

I wrote about my experiences with a teledildonics machine a previous thread. Some men are too embarrassed to talk about the subject, but I believe that it is the way of the future. I believe that artificial intelligence and virtual reality will play an important role in our society during this century. We will use the technology to learn, communicate, and experience various forms of pleasure. I am hoping that I will live long enough to have a sexual experience with an AI (virtual or robotic) that is almost indistinguishable from the real thing. The technology that is currently available is nowhere near as a good as having sex with a real person, but there are some men out there that seem to be satisfied.

One Man’s Tale Of Robot Love

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

All civilization is just an effort to impress the opposite sex... and sometimes the same sex. ... Don't date robots! (Brought to you by the Space Pope.)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I don't find anything attractive in this idea.
    Sure, if you create a 1:1 human intelligence, then there is no difference,
    but if it's just an intelligently challenged sex slave, then it's like fucking a child from a mental hospital.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Av,
    You overestimate the intentions of some people. Some people don't want anything other than a 'fuck toy'. Why do you think so many guys give attention to and use women just for sex?
    At least these sex bots would keep guys from duping real women for sex.

Here's a funny, but accurate statement:
    You aren't paying the hooker for the sex; you are paying her to leave after you're done. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.