Tattoo's: How many do you have?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Thoreau, Apr 13, 2009.

?

How many tattoo's do you have?

1. None

28 vote(s)
    65.1%
  2. 1-2

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  3. 3-5

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 6-10

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. 11 or more

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

If I had a 15 year old daughter (or son), I would expect that they were brought up the right way to do the right thing by themselves. I would teach them to respect themselves first and foremost. What they do from there on in is really their choice. It is their body and I do not own their genitals.

Come come Mike, weren't you the one poopooing about why a guy should not call a girl who didn't put out on the first date when the guy paid for dinner? But if she put out, you'd consider her a slut.

Of course there is a double standard. That is why it is so hypocritical and ironic. Guys view their sexual conquests as being something of pride. Women are meant to hide it in shame, lest they be viewed as sluts by sanctimonious individuals such as yourself.

No. It is usually a response given when it really is none of your business. You can assume what you want to assume, you will anyway. And seeing that it is none of your business, I won't give you the satisfaction of telling you about my private sex life. You know what's even more telling? My husband never once asked me how many sexual partners I had. Nor have I ever asked him. I guess he too realises it is none of his business, just as how many women he slept with before I met him is none of my business.

And it is funny how you simply lack mental capacity full stop.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sniffy Banned Banned

Nice bitchslap delivered there, bells

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well I expect that'll be the next label applied.

Hold's breath....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

How exactly do you justify that statement?

8. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

By. Saying. That. Every. Woman. I've. Met/hung out with/dated. That. Had. More. Than.One. Tattoo. Was. Like. That.

Please for the love of god read my posts before you make snap conclusions. Please.

Are all ladies with multiple tattos like that? Probably not. But to say that women aren't just because a scant few of them aren't would be like saying dogs don't bark just because a few of them don't. Most dogs do bark.

Yeah, she really owned me there. Let me go home and wallow in my got owned-age.
    How bout you go sniffy some balls or something instead of making asinine posts? Just sayin.

9. sniffy Banned Banned

Should I follow your lead on that one?

10. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

No. Just go do it. You're the one with the s/n of sniffy.
    Kinda like don't go away mad, just go away. That type of thing.

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

How do you get from "all the ones you've met/ dated/ whatever" to that being a majority of women?

12. sniffy Banned Banned

I'll follow your lead then shall I?

13. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

I don't know what to feel more sorry for you about. That all the girls you've dated are skanks, or that you use your narrow experiences with them to judge the majority.

14. KernNeart Registered Senior Member

Currently

i have one.. but i plan on changing that.. i got my first one about a year and a half ago for my 17th birthday.. it is a Celtic symbol.. called the triquetra. it is more commonly seen on the TV show Charmed.. that is not why i got it and I'm tired of telling people that.. oh well.. i plan on getting another one in July...

15. KernNeart Registered Senior Member

where is ones tattoo considered strategically placed?..

16. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

You can't see them if you're wearing a T-shirt and pants.

yeah because I don't see the same exact shit happen to male friends/family members/acquaintances.
    Guess they all dated skanks and had narrow experiences too? :shrug:

You sit here and bitch and whine as if the majority of the guy population doesn't already know(and probably agree with to some extent) about what I've said already.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

So, tats on the boobs, pubic region, tramp stamp area are ok, but not the ankle.

18. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Boobs might show. This boils down to the shirt.

19. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Damn. My bad. I forgot to mention socks, BUT long pant should cover up the ankles anyway. Ankle tattoos are cool. I am probably going to get a USMC tattoo down there one day.

Basically my version of strategically placed tattoos are the ones you can't see if you wore a business casual outfit with a short sleeve shirt in a corporate environment.
    Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with forearm, wrist, hand, neck or head tattoos, I just dont' think they're strategically placed.
    If I'm wearing a t-shirt, you can't see either one of my tattoos.

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Oh, I wear skirts, so my son's name on my ankle is visible.

21. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Yeah but I'm sure it's not huge, 'in your face' and controversial of some sort type tattoo is it?
    That's a far cry than if it went halfway up your leg and was a bunch of rose thorns and a skull and some shit like that.

22. KernNeart Registered Senior Member

why are we all complianing about whether or not women with tattoos are sluts?. we have digressed so far from the original question i forgot what it was..wow.

23. tuberculatious Banned Banned

Men with tattoos are cool though. Unless they are those hippie tattoos.