Tattoo's: How many do you have?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Thoreau, Apr 13, 2009.

?

How many tattoo's do you have?

1. None

28 vote(s)
    65.1%
  2. 1-2

9 vote(s)
    20.9%
  3. 3-5

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 6-10

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. 11 or more

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. sniffy Banned Banned

Oh I'll come clean....I have:

"If you're reading this your driving too close"

Tattoed in gothic script on the inside of my left labia.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Naturelles Future Scientist Registered Senior Member

None! I don't want my skin like that

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. phlogistician Banned Banned

Respect for what? Cannon fodder?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

Depends on hte tattoos.

Many guys with tats are dickheads.

8. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Bells, honestly. How many times do we have to go over this.

You can facepalm, roll eyes, shake head, scoff, pinch the bridge of your nose and tilt your head down all you freakin want, it still doesn't make what I posted any less true. :shrug:
    A 15 year old that has already slept with 5 guys is quite a lot; but I guess if that 15 year old's parents found out, they'd take the same nonchalant attitude as you? What if you found out that your 15 year old had already slept with 5 guys.
    Bells: It's ok honey, as long as you use a condom, you can sleep with as many guys as you want.
    Let me guess, you're getting all huffy and puffy, bent out of shape defensive because YOU couldn't keep your legs closed at that age? If that's not the case, then what's your fuckin problem?

9. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

Who said anything about a girl with a tattoo immediately being labeled a whore/slut/whatever?

10. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

I know!
    I find strategically placed tattoos on a woman sexy as hell.

11. tuberculatious Banned Banned

I didn't say it, but I thought it.

12. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

What indicates to you a correlation between a woman's likelihood to get a tattoo and her level of promiscuity?

13. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Here's the general consensus,
    Women (and people in general to be fair) tend to be more adventurous and 'wild' if you will, if they have tattoos, piercings, brands and smoke cigarrettes, pot, drink etc, than people who don't.
    I'd be much more inclined to believe that a woman with one or more tattoos would be a little more adventurous in the bedroom than a woman with none. Although that's not always cut and dry.

14. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

I would disagree. I don't think tattoos are what they once were. I don't think it's any indication of personality, except for what they actually chose as a tattoo, not that they chose to get one at all.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  15. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Agreed, mrow. I don't think someone who gets their baby's name tattooed on their ankle is necessarily the sex demon of the year.

16. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

Exactly.

17. Bells Staff Member

So on the one hand, we have people like C66 saying that the 'purity myth' is a myth. And on the other hand, we have you. So which is it?

What you don't understand is why is it any of your business how many guys a 15 year old has slept with?

The irony is if a 15 year old guy has slept with 5 girls, he's deemed a stud. If a 15 year old girl sleeps with 5 guys by the time she's 15, she's deemed a slut.

And in the meantime, we have a parade of guys bitching and whining about how women are teases and bitches because they don't put out on dates. We get people like you saying 'fuck em' if they didn't get any after taking them to dinner, and then when people like you find a girl who will sleep with you on the first date, you question whether she is a slut or not.

How many men I've slept with is really none of your business. I was facepalming the stupid and idiotic irony and hypocrisy of your whole argument.

18. Bells Staff Member

Is that the general consensus or just your own? Or do you speak for all men now?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Roman Banned Banned

If she smokes, she pokes.

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Or maybe the tat was the limit of her adventurousness - with the tattoo she's made her statement and that's it.

21. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

ny guys with out tattoos are dick heads aswell!

22. phlogistician Banned Banned

Context, Luci, the context was an alleged dichotomy that females with tattoos exhibited certain behaviours, or were judged to have them, when guys with tattoos weren't. It was about differing perception of equal females and males, not about tattoos, per se.

23. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Purity is a myth.

Unless I'm dating her it's not. If it were my daughter, that would be a different story.
    How about you stop avoiding my question if it were your 15 year old daughter?
    I assume by your total avoidance of that, that I was spot on about both your youth and what you would tell your daughter? Correct me if I'm wrong. and see if you can come up with something better than 'it's none of your business. :shrug:

It is ironic. And have you ever once seen me advocate slutty behavior, for either gender?

Once again, I do not advocate slutty behavior, but I do know why there is a double standard.

Is usually the response of someone with something to hide. :shrug:
    But you have the right to get as defensive as you want. No skin off my back.

It's funny how you don't have the mental capacity to differentiate between an objective and subjective statement.

It's from my observations...once again objective. EVERY single woman I knew back in college that had a tattoo, partied fairly hard.
    And if you take notice of Roman's statement, whether he made it in jest or not, shows that others are aware of it too.
    And if you can sit there and deny that anyone who gets a tattoo wasn't experimenting or trying to be adventurous of some kind, you're not as bright as I thought you were.

One small symbolic tattoo, MAYBE. Two or more, not even close.