Take care of life

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Xmo1, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Musika Last in Space Valued Senior Member

Oh.
    You mean if I get caught and punished accordingly?

"Whoever has the gold, makes the rules" or something else?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(Btw I am being facetious here ... not that I think you would have missed it, but I thought it might warrant a disclaimer since others appear, at least if we take their comments on face value, to struggle with comprehension skills unless they are decked out with readers notes or something).

History certainly illustrates several viable alternatives. In contemporary affairs, the rising position of china as a super power illustrates another. I mean, china has been accused of many things, but being humanitarian does not appear to be one of them.

Makes sense when there is a level playing field in terms of distribution power. But if I am actually in a position where you cannot retalliate in any consequential manner (or I am too dull headed to forsee you have such power to deliver consequences), what then?

I mean you certainly don't see such behaviour where the rewards of ruthlessness are high (the financial and corporate sector comes to mind ... dodging taxes, employee turn over, rolling assets to avoid compensation pay outs, declaring bankruptcy to avoid paying subcontractors, etc)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

jan is a bot ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No. Bots are programmed with a degree of diversity in their vocabulary so as not to get stuck in loops.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

LoL
    i thought the Republican party might be testing a southern baptist bot to use for voter fraud.

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Does a good imitation

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Xmo1 Registered Senior Member

There's a phrase that should have more weight in the common lexicon.