take a moment to be gratefull and thankfull,

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Liar

if you were any good at martial arts you would not have broken over 200 bones! and you tell us you are a master.

you have already told us about your extensive drug abuse chi, don't be changing it now!

I am a character analyst, stress consultant and ex manager in health sector as well as a few other things and you cannot decieve me chi.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

BS if i want to do it to myself then i can

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

how do you do it and what equipment do you need, i will do the damn thing to myself if a GP wont do it for me, what devices do i need and how do i aquire them?, money is not an issue.

i am not beyond reasoning, you just dont like what im saying because it goes against your personal views, i can see what your saying but i dont agree with it,

are you saying i have to agree with your views or im bieng un reasonable?

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Heh. Your`e a character Chi! I get you.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

as in i am an interesting character?

peace.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

and for that line of work theory, shouldent you have a little more patience with mentaly ill people like myself?

i wouldent want to hire you thats for sure

peace.

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

in the same way that Existabrent is interesting yes!

Chi, Your veiws are not in opposition to my views as my views are not my views but biological facts. You are opposing all of the science community not me!
    I will not assist you in depressing yourself. You don't need any more problems.

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

Oh for fukkkkks sake. will you'll stop gangin up on CHI with your shrink rubbish propaganda...???
    shit/..if tere is a nifghtmare, it is mine. that in many threads at tese forums wherei have argued my arse off with relevenat ources which reveal completely that mental illness is a myth, it seems to fall on deaf ears. even wit some who i'd presumed had clicked

let me reiterate then. mental illness as biological disease--S IS PROFESSED BY THE MENTAL HEALTH MOVEMENT IS A SOCIAL CONTROLLING MYTH. it is subjective. it can target someone like Chi, or MetaKRon, or me or you him her and claim' our 'cehmicals are un-balanced' andthat you therefore need their 'meds' to 're-balance' them'....it is rubbish. it is the pathologization of BEHAVIOUR , NOT actual organic disease! do you gety me. sooooooo. oh, no, tese fukers wont go anywhere HEAR te likes of ones like Bush, Blair, etc etc etc---and all te trtuly nSTY PEOPLE POIONING OUR PLAET eARTH. theY ERR APPARENTLY ARE QUITE 'NORMAL' TANK YOU VERY MUCH. BUT TE POOR VICTIMS OF TIS MASSICE OPPRESSION GET FUKIN BALMED FOR 'INCORRECT CHEMICAL BALANCE' AND 'CLINICAL DEPRESSION' AND 'MEGLOMANIA'....etc etc. and yo sukers carry on tis myth, as your doing here. SEE this!!!!!! for fuks sake see what yous doing.

your nearly got CHI going to the doc for those goddamn pills aready. aint ya??!

yeah,yesterday onbbbc radio 4 i happened on a really reall sad pogramme about 'asylum seekers' in 'detention' in the UK, right. it was heartwrnching. one litte boy of 7 described what it was like:

"it's like being a bird in a small cage wit no food"

we can count on children to really honestly communicate feelings

we heard a woman there, in te cage saying that it was even worse than Iraq. you see, she/they EXPECTED sanctuary, NOT the fukin hostility they are having to endure, AND....ANDthe atress of the possibility of being sent back to the horror they tought they'd left behind

LISTEN. it was told that many many of the 'denteionees' are suffering 'severe cases of mental illness, even so bad as psychosis'

is youu following this? tese people are in utter utter sistress and their NATURAL reaction is just that. inderstand this. but you see in there are shrinkw diagnosing them mentally ill and drugging them. just like 'out here'

one of the vile politicans was heard. his tone was cold as ice, arrogant. swore tat 'all provisions for 'these people' are in order. they have mental health professionals looking after them. he would not hear that anything was wrong

HE is fukin 'normal'

are you getting this...??

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

you think I'm not being patient?
    I am trying to help you find the sources you seek to assist your thinking.
    I am not being polite as you don't need politeness you need a kick up the ass!
    My ass kicking won't harm you as you say, you are beyond harm? My words cannot touch you? You do not feel depressed, wounded, hurt.

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

see post above yours. shit

14. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Duendy, you can keep spouting this as much as you like, some of it is relevant but a lot of it isn't. Its' just plain wrong.
    Chi is showing signs of megalamania, he thinks he is a god. Definition of normal is what most of us are, and most of us tend not to think we a e gods. Keep up the spouting, it falls on deaf ears.

Oh and you need to read properly Duendy, in none of my posts did I say anything about meds? medication? prescriptive medicines, NOT ONE WORD, so get off your high moral horse.

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yes i do need more problems because life is to damn easy!,

and maybe i am opposing science, i do that quite alot, sorry but i cant just believe science all of the time, because science cant explain everything,

i accept chemicals effect us, but i dont accept that a chemical can make me want to kill myself and not love my family,

thats why i am willing to put myself in the experiment and back what i am saying with some evidence of my own,

if i did get somebody to extract the seratonin and i did not want to kill myself,

what would you say?

peace.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

well you said yourself i am mentaly ill and need help correct? but you also insulted me called me names, and actualy dissrespected me with a foul attitude,

i dont actualy mind any of that, it just makes me smile, but you did do it regardless if i like it or not, and for a pro i dont think thats the approach you should take with mental patience, (according to your scientific logic).

and ofcourse i feel pain but i dont midn it, its not that bad you can block it out and overcome physical pain, i feel emotional pain like any other godman, but i dont let it effect others around me i keep my pain to myself, and i have learned to vent my anger in a proggressive manner,

peace.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

you spout dear. what the hell do you know. you've aready yourself been shown up to be a 'neurotic post whore' from the first. bit like blind leadin blind. whay dont you take a fukin hike

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

see a good example is you and duendy,

you are insulting each other over your opinions, you both show lack of discipline,

i would rather be who i am and be insane, than be classed as sane and be like the rest of you depressing people

im happy and i love it, and i think others are mad at my happyness level and how content with life i am,

what a wonderfull feeling to be alive and to be a god,

peace.

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,terror

20. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Honestly chi, I hope you stay happy for rest of your life. I guess it's possible, though I don't have a lot of faith in it happening for you. You see, I was very much like you at 18. However, I had to get out into the real world. I had to make a living. I didn't have bottomless coffers. Another thing for you to consider.

As to the living in the wild on your own every year, I'd say that might be a plus for you. If you can keep it up.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

living in the wild has taught me so mucha bout myself and my real place in nature,

thanks for the best wishes and all,

but i am in the real world, i do make a living, i am married and have my own place, i earn nice amount of money (more than i need actualy) but this life in society is not real to me, when i live in the wild by myself thats real life to me,

the modern society is easy living compared tot he wild, and when i come back into society and see people bitching about small things, i dont see the point of it all,

peace.

22. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Hell chi, go for it. Let me know how you feel in 15 years. I've got to get to sleep, if I can. Peace.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hey i was not insulting you, i was pointing out that you both are insulting each other over personal opinion,

and i said its not needed, i have nothing against you, and i have nothing against theory,

but you both engage in a battle of insults about your own opinions,

if you are on my side of the debate or on the opposite side, it matters not to me, i just think if you conducted a debatew without letting your opinions make you insult people,

we would get alot further and proggress more,

if you insult somebody they wil automaticaly not take what you said into consideration, because you offended there ego,

people respond better if you are nice to them,

sorry if you thought i was insulting you, and if you was offended i am really sorry for real.

peace.