take a moment to be gratefull and thankfull,

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 7, 2006.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the chemical inbalence can be controled, your emotions are at your disposal, when i was living in the wild on my own about 2-3 years ago i thought i went totaly insane, and i looked at myself as a complete beast and raw animal, but then i snapped out of it and realised the way i was starting to go,

have you ever lived in the wild by yourself trying to survive by real nature without society? if i can go through that every year of my life and still not end up totaly insane and suicidel, then why does it happen to others,

why do others go through minor shit and end up insane, and i go through loads of crap my whole life and im not suicidle?

in feltham when i was on the induction wing, i came across many suicidle people, i have seen dead bodies hanging from cell's, i have spoke to real suicidle people, and they do understand things like there family, they just cant handle life anymore and want to end it, they are cowards regardless of the chemical imbalece, i know that they can reason as i have spoke to many suicidle people in jail myself,

i understand what your saying, but i am conflicting your opinion and view,

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

see so you admit i have chemical imbalence and i am "nuts" so why do i not consider killing myself then?

peace.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i have alot of experience with mind altering drugs, i have taken them in the past quite alot, but those chemicals including LSD did not make me ever want to kill myself,

no matter what drug i used to be "on" (not anymore i dont take them) it never made me lose my real perspective, i was still always aware of what i was doing, i never once thought about killing myself, or never once stopped carring about my family and friends,

i think these mental problems can be controled without medical drugs to counter the inbalence, i can do it so why cant others?.

we have already came to the conclusion that i am mentally unstable yes? so where is my suicidle behaviour? i bet you that i never think of commiting suicide once in my entire life, no matter how mentally ill i become,

peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Oh boy.

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I agree, I myself was perhaps guilty of not understanding this before my own personal experience as has been the case with many things.

People who can understand and be sympathetic without personal experience deserve great credit.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ok then i will pur forth this, if it is all down to chemicals, that means ther eis a certain chemical with a name that causes people to commit suicide and be depressed yes?

go ahead i give permission for you to inject or implant/put the chemicals into me and try to make me kil myself,

what is the exact chemical that causes depression then? that leads to commiting suicide? or what is the lack of chemical that causes this extream mind state?.

i will allow you to put some in me and i will prove that i can control the chemical, and stil want to live and care for my family,

peace.

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Do you realise Chi that the way you are (megalomaniac) is quite possibly related to all that drug abuse? You don't need to be suicidal to have a personality disorder, no one said you were unstable just 'nuts' and 'insane'.
    You believe you are a God, that is not rational or realistic and is in the realms of fantasy.

You claim 'everything' is in your experience and in bucket loads, it's fantastical nonsense.

My guess chi is in reality you led quite an isolated and lonely childhood so you buried yourself in magical mystical fanatsy world of dragons and demons and hero's. You being the hero. Want me to go on?

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

seratonin, look it up!

seratonin is the chemical that affects our mood, too little causes depression. Seratonin is increased in the sun (vit D) hence we feel happy in bright sun light and some people suffer seasonal affective disorder (SAD) due to lack of sunlight. Vit D supplements and special daylight lighting can help alleviate these symptoms. Anything else Chi?

12. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Take it easy Chi, life is not a competition.

13. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

http://www.angelfire.com/hi/TheSeer/seratonin.html

here I've done the work for you chi

from above link:

"Seratonin: The chemistry of Well-Being

More than 100,000 chemical reactions go on in your brain every second! The brain is also a radio transmitter, which sends out measurable electrical wave signals. In fact the brain continues to send out these signals for as long as 37 hours after death!

Among the brain's many jobs is to be your own chemist. The brain produces more than 50 identified active drugs. Some of these are associated with memory, others with intelligence, still others are sedatives. Endorphin is the brain's painkiller, and it is 3 times more potent than morphine.

Scientific research over the last several decades has led to the revolutionary discovery of opiate-like chemicals in the body that associate with opiate specific receptors in the brain and spinal cord, including Serotonin, a hormone manufactured by your brain.

Serotonin is a neurotransmitter, involved in the transmission of nerve impulses. It is manufactured in your body using the amino acid tryptophan. It is manufactured in your body using the amino acid tryptophan. Release of serotonin or other drugs (depending on the type of nerve) causes the other nerve to fire and continue the message along the "cable"..

The neurotransmitters are dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine. At the neurochemical and physiological level, neurotransmitters are extremely important, since they carry impulses between nerve cells. The substance that processes the neurotransmitter called serotonin is the amino acid tryptophan. It increases the amount of serotonin made by the brain.

Certain aminos cause you to have better feeling of well being. Serotonin is a chemical that helps maintain a "happy feeling," and seems to help keep our moods under control by helping with sleep, calming anxiety, and relieving depression. The brain also makes Dopamine, which makes people more talkative and excitable. It affects brain processes that control movement, emotional response, and ability to experience pleasure and pain. All of these chemicals are natural chemicals that affect our bodily processes.

Besides being involved in the process of addiction, low Serotonin levels are believed to be the reason for many cases of mild to moderate depression which can lead to symptoms like anxiety, apathy, fear, feelings of worthlessness, insomnia and fatigue. We are learning that depression is related to and a number of other health issues. "

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thanks theory,

ok then so if i take out seratonin i should end up wanting to kill myself and not carring for my family?

i will put this to the test for real, im a man of ym word and i will go to my GP and ask him to remove or decrease my seratonin levels, then i will prove to you that i will still appreciate life and not want to die,

and stretched, im sorry but life is a competition, survival of the fittest, and i will win if it kills me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

nah i know what you ment point taken.

peace.

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Chi you would indeed want to die, you accept drugs affect your mind, well drugs only affect these chemicals in the brain chi. So there is no difference.
    YOUR GP will not agree to any such experiment as he'd be guilty of manslaughter if u indeed killed yourself. You are carrying on like a crazy fool, why don't you just accept that there is more than you fully understand to these problems.

On the plus side if you do go to GP with this idea and explain you beleive you are a God he will indeed refer you for psychiatric assessment!

I was manager in health sector so I know how this will play out.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ok i have read all of that theory,

yes i understand what you posted, but regardless of chemicals we still have consciousness and awareness, no matter what drug i have ever been on that effects my mind, i have always had my conscious thoughts, and ability to reason,

i feel bad like everyone else, but i dont bitch about it like most do, i will prove this to you for real. when i show you first hand that i can still be happy without that chemical what will you say then?

peace.

17. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

How do you propose to PROVE you have no seratonin Chi? You can't, no one will do anything to affect or reduce those levels. No one!

18. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Your happy feeling comes from the happy chemicals in your brain, your consciousness is those chemicals in your brain at work!

19. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

So when you are put under general anaesthetic, YOU CHI do not go to sleep, the chemicals in the gas don't affect your brain, don't affect your pain sensitivity? You remain conscious and aware do you?

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

ofcourse i dont understand it all, your right.

im not bieng a crazy fool its an experiment

, maybe you are afriad of the reults in my favour perhaps

i think i am a god, and no i will not accept any western medicine for my treatment and mental illness i clearly possess, i do not take western medicine do you know the side effects of that shit? i would rather have insanity than those white pills.

if i am insane like you say, then why am i able to compremise with people and use reasoning?

maybe i am wrong about all of this but even if i am it dosent matter, i will just adopt a new way of thinking and add it to my minds arsenal of thoughts and opinions, this is just my earthly opinion it does not mean anything, if i am wrong i will admit i am with a smile and say "i was wrong you was right"

peace.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont take western medicine, i have broken over 200 bones in my body and have gone through countless injuries du to my extream martial arts training and rough area, and i have never asked for drugs to assist me,

i have gone through an opperation while still awake, (a small one granted with my leg but still it was very painfull)

i dont use anythign but tiger balm for injury.

peace.

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Youa re not reasonning thougha re you Chi? youa re compeltely devoid of reasonning beyond your own narrow and incorrect view.
    NO ONE will reduce your seratonin levels chi, so the experiment will not take place.. That's the end of that nonsense.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i believe i am more than chemical reaction personaly, i believe that my consciousness is seperate from my chemical machine brain,

a machine cannot be abstract can it? well my mind is so hows that work?

peace.