take a moment to be gratefull and thankfull,

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 7, 2006.

1. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Chi:
    “explain further please, thanks, and yes investigate then form opinions”

* It’s a clinical illness Chi, it is not necessarily a conscious choice these unfortunate people make. They are ILL. They need clinical care. (If they can get it in time). When you are in this black hole, no logic in the world can help you. Their thought process is anything but rational, and the word “family” does not necessarily have ANY meaning to them. There is only one way to stop the pain.

Take it easy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Cotton:
    "Yes, if I wasn't so hostile. Maybe there will be a cure for "hostile" someday. I'm thinking of cryonics. Maybe in a few hundred years there will be a cure for hostility, and I can live a happy life."

* Nice to see you Cotton old chap.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Nice to see you too stretched. Always good to see you. How's life been these last few weeks? For me, rejuvenating. To a degree.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

I`m all good friend, very glad to hear you are on the up and up.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

maybe because you wasnt given infomation at that age,

my family is not religious, i was told there was no god since an early age, and the universe was a cold place and not to expect what religious people expect from life and after death,

if you are told at the age of 3-4 that ther eis no god and no life after death, and when you die you rot, then why wouldent i understand and grasp it?

maybe becasuse usual parents do not tell this to there little young child, but mine did and im gratefull it has given me a head start in philosophy of life,

peace.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but if you are sane enough to know how to kill yourself, why you are killing yourself, and what killing yourself actual is,

then arent you sane enough to know how not to do it? and how it will effect others?

i dont really understand it im sorry, if you can know what suicide is and how to perform suicide how can you be totaly insane as younstill have reasoning skills,

peace.

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Nicely and concisely put.
    I suffered a chemical imbalance once that caused an episode like this when I tried out a new contraceptive. It was an implant that malfunctioned, the effect was immediate and dramatic and scared the shit out of me. I wanted to die, I didn't care about anything except ridding my body of this 'inside the skin' 'crawling trying to get out feeling', it was horrendous. Fortuantely the feelings of doom, despair, utter misery, anxiety, physical sensations etc passed quickly and I was able to establish the route cause and have the implant removed at which time, my recovery was immediate.

Even though terrifying I am glad I tasted this as it nows gives me a sense of understanding of these conditions that I never had before. I would not wish them on anyone and those that endure these feelings daily / recurrently need our tremendous support and understanding and nothing less.

Chi be grateful you have 'never been to that dark place' and I hope you never do! Sincerely I do.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i am insane right now, i dont view the universe and the world like you all do,
    if i were to go to a shrink and tell him all of my thoughts and life history, he would class me as very very insane and mentaly ill,

peace.

12. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Chi, as I mentioned in my post above, some of these things have chemical casues or are to do with the brain chemistry. You understand the effects drugs can have on the rational mind yes? Then this is not so very different. Quite simply, the mind is effected so it's not rational, but you can still perform physical actions, and no they are not neccessarily sane actions, is killing yourself via throwing yourself under a train..sane? Nothing about suicide is sane, some people who have suffered long term depression may leave a note then end it all. But this is quite rare, usually its a spur of the moment thing.

depression is hell on earth Chi, do not be dismissive, just be grateful you are not so afflicted.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

depression is a state of mind, it all depends how you look at life and the universe as a whole,

i have been depressed before and i can snap out of it just like that "poof",

i know people who have been very very depressed and i have personally cured them and made them snap out of it and view life like i do and now they are content with death and life,

peace.

14. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

you are narccisitic chi and do indeed have ego problems, which may in some peoples view be insane.

here for example you presume not only to know what we all think??? But that your thinking is vastly different...superior even. And yes this type of thinking generally is a symptom of a personality disorder. but as long as you are harmless and not adversely affecting those around you, you can carry on as you are. enjoy

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i dont know what you all think, but i know whatever you have thought i can also think the same way,

see exactly i am insane i have ego problems, i actualy believe i am a god, how insane is that!, but yes i make others happy in my life, and i do no harm to people, but i am insane and in control of my insanity, i let my insanity only effect my mental health and nobody elses,

see i am insane yet considerate to others, its possible,

peace.

16. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

You have not been clinically depressed Chi, you have had moments of unhappiness and sadness and malaise and so have the friends you allegedly cured. Nothing you say here is remotely therapeutic, it all lacks even the smallest amount of empathy and understanding and tolerance, you lack people skills chi. Real depression takes more than a few words, we all have moments of unhappiness, periods of anxiety etc.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but life and the universe is not tolerant, the universe is not friendly and people need to be aware that life is not a fairy tale and hardship happens to us all, and some people cant handle it and need to be stronger,

nobody can make you stronger, you have to do it yourself, i show people that life is unfaire and they should accept that and try to be happy regardless of the cold universe around us,

if people want help from me they can ask and i will try to help them genuinly, but i wont lie to people and say life is a fairy tale and its the happy elf land of narnia, life is suffering and people need to come to terms with the reality of life and its hardships,

peace.

18. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Youa re dellusional Chi and No you are not consdierate of others, you said people who contemplate suicide were pussies? You have not even the smallest amount of tact or empathy? You know nothing about humanity or its relationship with the universe, you just think you do, there is a difference.
    If you believe you are a God then you are a megalomaniac. Perhaps even manic depressive? I know you are dishonest about yourself and your life as I have read many contradictory posts from you.

19. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Chi did you read my post about the chemical imbalance? As this post above shows remaining ignorance of teh forces at work with this condition. Hormones effect brain chemistry, not just bad shit happenning in your life. Drug abuse affects brain chemistry not just bad shit happenning in your life. Gland malfunction affects brain chemistry etc etc etc You have Sooooooooooo much to learn Chi, get your nose out of those crap books and get to know real people.

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no i didnt say everyone who contemplates suicide are pussy, i said if you kill yourself and you live in a modern society (easy life) and then you leave crying loved ones behind mourning over your death, just because you cant handle IT, then thats bieng a coward and a pussy,

what am i disshonoest about exactly? the thigns i have posted about my life are 100% true, just because my life is different to your life that does not make my life untrue,

and yes i think i am a god so what?

peace.

21. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

You cannot think the same way chi or we would not be having this debate would we? If you were able to think like the other posters, you would not be on the opposing side of the fence would you. It's because you do NOT and cannot think like most of us that you have the view point you do, which is privilaged as you have never been there, as I said before i hope you never do, but do at least try to accept the possibility there is more to real depression than you can presume to know.

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Chi you are nuts, I am sorry for attempting to engage you in debate, it is futile.

23. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

ToR,

You are indeed fortunate to have experienced a glimpse into that black night, and to have found the cause in time. It gives you a great perspective that is almost impossible for “normal” people to understand. Including the bereaved families struggling with the aftermath of suicide.

Chi:
    “depression is a state of mind, it all depends how you look at life and the universe as a whole,”

* This can be the case, but not with clinical depression. As ToR says, “You understand the effects drugs can have on the rational mind yes? Then this is not so very different.”
    The difference here is that you have no choice or control over the situation. It`s not insanity mate, it`s DEPRESSION, of a type that you have NEVER experienced. Be grateful you are just insane.