take a moment to be gratefull and thankfull,

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

I suddently noticed all this )))))me stuff inside a quote which couldn't possibly have originated from the original poster.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

What's your native language?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

Latvian

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

haha...did i fools ya

noooo, its manc

8. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Well I saw both posts at once!
    hmm.. *checks profile*

'manc' = Manchester I assume. And DOB 1955!?! Christ... that must make you 51!

Do you operate your computer with punch-cards by any chance?

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

no its a digital set-top init

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

but you would miss everything actualy.

peace

11. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Chi:
    "my personal opinion is that people who have families and loved ones who care about them shouldent commit suicide, because its selfish,"

* You really think these poeple have a choice???? Investigate the subject first Chi, then form opinions. And real cowboys DO cry.

12. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I agree with you stretched. As for chi, he's got the empty part right. Empty head, as far as I can tell.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

a choice in what? sorry i am not on track, you mean the people who commit suicide dont have a choice or what?

explain further please, thanks, and yes investigate then form opinions, but i didnt apply this to every single suicidle person, i stated that there are exceptions, but generally i was speaking about people who live in comfortable western/eastern modern society, whats hard about living in modern UK or modern USA that would make somebody kill themselves? whats so bad about life here to want to do that, life is too easy even when its hard.

peace,

14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yes i dont know much and i dont claim to know much or be intelligent either, im dumb so what?

anyway would you care to elaborate with your reason for me bieng empty headed within this certain thread?

or is it that your personal opinion is different to my personal opinion, and you dont like it?

peace.

15. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

EFOC, I'll admit that you may not be empty-headed. I am just a little pissed off at your generally happy-go-lucky, positive, idealistic attitude. You are 21, right? I'll give you a break. I should try harder to remember what I was like at 18, because by 21 I was already pissed off at the world in general. At 18, however, I was still pretty happy and idealistic.

All I can say is that unless you have seriously considered suicide, you obviously have no idea what it is like for those of us who do consider it on a daily basis. I also don't think you should call people who do commit suicide "cowards" or "pussies." Everyone has a breaking point. Read "BREAKING" point. Even you. It's different for everyone. Some people can't "fight back," and I'm sure you realize that, or you probably will someday. Some can and do fight back, for a while. However, no human can be perfect. Period. It's part of being human.

16. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

if you weren't so hostile, maybe u could lose some of that bad energy and get some light into your life. Negative and positive repel remember, like and like attract.

17. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yes, if I wasn't so hostile. Maybe there will be a cure for "hostile" someday. I'm thinking of cryonics. Maybe in a few hundred years there will be a cure for hostility, and I can live a happy life.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i was pissed witht he world when i was about 5-6 years old, then i studied taoism around that time, and i realised bieng pissed just makes things worse, and when i smile inside myself it makes me smile on the outside,

i was hatefull that there was no god, a little angry atheist child when i was about 4, i questioned existence and was pissed that life ended (yes about 4 i know haha)

but yeah im like an old man at the age of 21, i delved into deep teachings at a very young age,

bieng pissed dosent do anything good,

peace.

19. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Being pissed is what's keeping me alive. Whether that is good or bad is another question. As to you being able to be pissed or hateful at the age of four I find highly suspect. As to you even remembering what you felt or thought at that age, for the most part, I find highly suspect. Also, I have a feeling that your fling with taoism will be just that: a fling.

20. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

There is a cure for hostility, you just think before you speak, stop veiwing yourself negatively and others will too.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

I see this 'positive' trip VERY New Age. Very false. i dont like it and feel uncomfortable about all of that. much sooner be round a REA person who aint bleedin positive all the blddedin time.
    Knew this woman. she wouldn't swear. ould say 'pissin' oh 'sugar' etc....this shit made me WORSE. I SWORE LIKE A TROOper. give her credit, she didn't protest. but i would think 'just fukin SAY fuck for fucks sake....SAY shit' whats it matter??

Dont misunderstand. i have boundaries. i dont like it in frony of kids and young teens. and not all te time. but when your passionate i feel its alraight

Chi, it is alright if you feel like you do. but you twnd to believe it is some better way. IF a person ISpissed off ten they are. you say you dug Tao. well you read it wrong in my opinion. Tao is allowing. so if you see someone pissed off you dont try and change teir nature

also. poeple have a fuikin RIGHT TObe pissed off. te whole cultural non-acceptance of this emotions gives us the evil of the mental health movemet, who will coerce the druggin away of that feeling. so what happens is that oppression is not seen as a cause of these real feelings, te victim gets balmed instead. hence te oppression---the real reason is taboo, and/or not seen. tisis why your positive lark is so New Age and patriarchal. it is fearful of the negative, thedark. it wants and demands everything, body positive and full of light. and lots of evil HAS come and continues to come from that onesided worldview

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

haha, i live the dao, i dont live in society all year around, i live in the wild by myself every year for a few months,

i have studied eastern teachings since early childhood, i have practices the chinese martial arts since the age of about 4,

and yes i have memory of training back then, and learning,

you dont remember when you was 4 ????????????

thats wierd i remember when i was about 2. and my parents singing to me in my bed and reading me stories,

dont believe me its ok,

peace.

23. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I have memories from when I was 4, or even 3 or 2 probably, but I don't think I made any real decisions at those ages. Maybe by about 5. Regardless, I find it hard to believe that you really gave a shit about god, life, the dao or martial arts at any early age.