take a moment to be gratefull and thankfull,

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 7, 2006.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

this is scary and amazing at the same time, wonderful and daunting together,

what if you was never born, think how lucky each of us are to be here, how wonderful and really shocking that we are all here as individuals,

and i want to say that im glad all of you were born, each of you give a different impact on the univwerse in your own individual kind of way, that could never have been if it wasnt for every one of you,

imagine if your mother never met your father?, she was going to meet some guy on a date, but she was late for her bus by 2 mins 30 seconds, your parents never met and your were never born,

or your grandfather got shot int he war, and didnt have sex with your grandmother, and your father wasnt born and niether was you,

or your grandfathers father and his wife had an abortion so your grandfather wasnt born,

what if an acorn rolled down a slope and your great great great great grandfather slipped on it and cracke dhis head open, that acorn stopped you bieng born,

what if your sperm didnt make it? what if you were in the masterbation tissue instead of a pussy? and you were smudged away into the bin and never born?

what if an ancient ancestor creature stoped humans from evolving and none of us were even born atall?,

amazing stuff, when i think of that it makes me want to hug life itself and just hold on to it, and it makes me forget any earthly troubles i ever have, also makes me think wow im so so so lucky, any little alter in the time line and i could never have existed,

then it makes me think wow i could even be here for a devine type of purpose like all animals and humans, maybe its not all coincidense because the odds for me to be alive anyway are so slim, and this thought makes me think wonderful things,

it makes me appreciate life so so so much, and i feel godlike when i think of this, and special and chosen, and very very very lucky to be here!!

SMILE,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. oscar confusoid Registered Senior Member

yeah reminds me of a dude in my yoga class: "I think pretty much existing is a privilege", and in a way I agree with the guy cos if you think about it, everything is possible as long as we exist

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Thanks for sharing that Chi.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i look at it that way every day, "its a gift to exist every day even in suffering, atleast you got the chance to suffer",

and i enjoyed sharing it no problem,

peace.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

Sure it's a gift to be suffering as well I agree. But what about people who want to die??

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you mean regular people who cant handle life and commit suicide? like depressed teenagers, pardon my french but there a bunch of pussies in my opinion,

(im talking about regular people in society who commit suicide because of there depressing life, not some little starving child in africa who got shot 99 times, and cant move or speak and is lost in the plains, and wants to die)

if a regular person in society has a family who care about him and friends, and kills himself, then he is a coward and weak, because thats really nasty, to leave morning loved ones behind crying about your ass for years in torment because they killed themselves, to me thats really bad to do that to your family,

i dont care for people who commit suicide and leave morning people behind, no matter what state i was in i would always want life, no matter how wounded i was, no mater how mutilated, no matter how disabled, aslong as i had my mind in working order, if i can understand "killing myself" then i would never want to do it ever no matter what,

even if i lived an eternity in the depths of hell witht he devil fighting me every second with his fork spear trident thing, i wuldent care, aslong as i was alive thats what matters,

i would suffer for eternity in hell rather than be non existent,

peace,.

10. My Sexy Blue Feet Out sunbaking, leave a msg... Registered Senior Member

i think it's a self absorbed thing, but at the same time, you don't see youself as that. you 'd think noone would really care. but yeah, i'm with ya on the "being alive is cool" vibe

11. duendy Registered Senior Member

People who commit suicide are NOT a 'bunch of pussies'...! how very unfeeling and gross to say that. how simplistic. i mean, everyone is different anyhow. ou cant just say 'bunch of pussies'/. shi man, you often spout on how marvelous it is to beeee 'positive' and yet be SUCH a negative person when you say things like tat.

Imagine if someone is reading this, and HASlost a loved one to suicide. How would they feel you degrading them like that? would they feel good do you reckon?? would it ...help them, your macho-attitude?

Peple who kill temselves are utterly desperate. Thy dont need YOU slandering them oAFTER their sad lives....jeeeez. and neve say never. never think it can t happen to YOU! your temptin fate

And what you say about being alive and nonexistence dont make sense neite. IF you ARE nonexistant then you are..........dig? you cant have existence without nonexistence

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

I'm with duendy.

On the BS about how we are, from your super psychological perspectives, you simply don't understand our fears.

13. Possumking I think, I am? Registered Senior Member

I agree with Chi that its bad to leave mourning ones behind, but you gotta understand that people in extrememly depressed states have trouble thinking rationally and clearly. Thus, calling a suicidal person a "pussy" just makes you seem like an ignorant asshole.

14. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Wonderful post, Chi.

15. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Not a creature...
    Ever hear of this:
    Toba catastrophe theory
    Some geological evidence and computed models support the plausibility of the Toba catastrophe theory, and genetic evidence suggests that all humans alive today, despite their apparent variety, are descended from a very small population, perhaps around 10,000 individuals. Using the average rates of genetic mutation, some geneticists have estimated that this population lived at a time coinciding with the Toba event.

Soooooo close.
    Kinda gives you the creeps to think... a few degrees colder... a little more ash... Game Over...
    :bugeye:

Three cheers to we 'survivors', eh brothers & sisters...?

On the other hand...
    Heinrich Heine

16. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

You CANNOT speak for the suicidal Chi. Don`t even try.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

thanks to all replies,

my personal opinion is that people who have families and loved ones who care about them shouldent commit suicide, because its selfish,

somebody who has nobody who cares about them, can go and off themselves i dont mind, (still think its ungreatfull though) if they leave no crying loved ones behind thats better,

but if you are sane enough to know how to kill yourself, then you have logic to understand how to "not kill yourself" aswell, so you can choose still,

everyone goes through struggle trife torment and pain, emotional and physical in there life, everybody sees there family die, and bad things happen etc etc, we all go through some shit, if you hate your life then move away, and escape from the current situation, and solve it, dont pussy out and off yourself just because "life is hard",

some people are to weak, im sorry to say this but its true, i always hear stories about 17-18 year olds who commit suicide because they got dumped, or because they hate life, or because somebody close to them died, or because they get bullied in college or school, suck it up fight back, move away if your too scared last resort, but dont kill yourself because you think its too hard, especially when you leave behind crying loved ones/family,

there are exceptions to every case though, liek if your held hostage getting badly abused or tourtured, and you commit suicide, then i guess you should kill yourself if you want, (but i sttill would want to live).

peace.

peace.

18. duendy Registered Senior Member

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((^/

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Sorry old chap, but we don't speak LSD.

20. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Confusingly, she's replied inside of the quotation.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Sorry young chap, but I am from the older generation where we don't reply inside the quotation and hence I missed it.

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

ohhhh ohhh spurious spurious, i am sooo disressed you dont read me....ohhhhh wo is meeeeeeee

23. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Pfft! I wouldn't be missing anything if I wasn't here would I? Born into conciousness to simply keel over in horrible pain one day and die.

I preferred oblivion