T or A

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Dr Lou Natic, Sep 22, 2008.

?

Tits or ass? (be honest)

Poll closed Sep 12, 2010.
  1. Tits

22.2%
  2. Ass

77.8%
  1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Tits are nice. But when I am checking out a female, I always make sure that the ass is all there. Then when I am looking at her ass, all I can think about is pounding that (assuming she's not a porker).

Tits complete the package.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Yes, ass is the most important

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I mean, tits make good ornaments, but, when it comes down to the business end of things - that's all ass

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

Great thread. About time sci does some real science.

For a chick, sure. But it would be weird and wrong (biologically) for a guy to like shit like that.

I'm not sure what I am. I used to think I was into tits, but now I find myself checking out asses first, sort of as a gauge for fucking. My gf is definitely an ass girl, not that she's lacking breasts. I'm tentatively an assman.

That's well and truly fucked up.

Seriously. That's almost homosexual.

I peed on a dude once.

You know, I find myself wanting to have sex with girls with very nice asses, but always willing to settle for girls with big tits. Like, if all she has going for her is a really nice rack, I'd do it. I wouldn't enjoy it on the same visceral, sexual level that one enjoys a great ass, but I'll go for it because I like to stick my face in a huge pair of tits.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Ass, more fun to hold.

8. Bells Staff Member

Ok.

The powers that be have kindly allowed this thread to come back to Human Science. So I would greatly appreciate it if everyone kept to the topic at hand and not divulge into lurid details. While yes, it might be interesting to note who is attracted to toes, it is off-topic, if not amusing.

Also, this is not a discussion about the sexuality of the obscenely homophobic members. If you wish to discuss that, please do so in another thread. I know it's fun to poke sticks at those who are so anti-homosexual, but that is not the topic of this thread.

And lets keep the insults to a minimum.

Thank ye kindly.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Ass is winning hands down - 9 to 4.

I asked my friend this way, to really get at the meat of it. Suppose you had to choose between a woman that is A-cup but a great apple-ass OR the prefectly perky melons but a pan-ass.

So, with this he said he had to go with the melons. Now, THAT'S a tit man. Me, I would still go Ass.

10. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Yeah that is a good litmus test.

11. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Ew at the thought of a pan-ass, lol

12. Roman Banned Banned

I'd go for the ass.

13. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

I've always been a bit freaked by someone saying they're a breast man, leg man or ass man. All those together aren't 1% as important as the 1 crucial part.

14. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

What a weird thread! So, what kind of conclusion one can take from the poll?
    That T-men are liberal and A-men are conservative? Doh.

15. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

Tits are nothing special. Especially if they're too big.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I'd like a few more votes before I conclude anything too concrete, but yeah I think there might be a few little trends forming.
    What's frustrating is there's a certain type of person that will never vote on this poll, like jamesR would never admit he's interested in anything other than moral compass in a woman, maybe that's why we're short on tit freaks in the poll? Maybe fans of the tit are more inclined to find T or A polls inappropriate?

I just wish everyone could be forced to answer the poll, and honestly.

17. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I voted Ass but seriously It's arse ( Dr. Lou of all people should know this.)
    Tit men are missing the big picture.

The litmus test is fantastic and very poignant for me.
    When I was young, my mate's sister started to get this beautifully shaped arse. It was a sight to behold and I kept waiting for her tits to catch up but alas, they never did. She was an ironing board but very, very pretty and with that arse, what a body. A friend of hers had an awesome pair of tits but didn't quite have the shapely arse going on.
    So, yeah, I would take the arse every time, sink my teeth in and smack it lovingly and grind it for all I was worth.. ( not with my mate's sister, but generally speaking).

Cute feet are wonderful, what's not to get about cute feet?

18. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I see the poll is open again, WOW lou you convinced her

So as a favor here, I am going to vote.

19. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

OMG LMAO!! This thread is hilarious!!

I see all the pigs have come out of the woodwork too. Now what if the girl had a nice butt or boobs but had a face like a truck hit her?

20. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Careful, Bells has a hair trigger and an itchy finger.

I like the fantasy of her luscious curvy backside though!
    MMMmmm! all smooth and ebony.

21. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Assman, here.
    Having never been with a woman with a super sweet set of sisters, it's hard for me to say what mental effects it may leave on me.

Also, when you're exclusive for as long as I have been, your focus jumps around a bit. Generally it's about her pleasure. As fun as breasts are to enjoy, they don't generate the reaction I'm looking for.
    In closing, Boobland is a great place to visit, but not the ideal location to set up shop.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  22. Bells Staff Member

You can all thank James who granted my request to move it back.

This thread is interesting in and of itself, if not amusing.

23. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

O.K, arsemen, where do you draw the line?
    Let's take the Williams sisters for example ( apparently sisters rule just at the moment).
    If Serena was backing up to you at forty all, would the next point be juice ( yes, yes, you dumb fuckers, that's juice not deuce) or would Venus, legs akimbo, smirking devilishly over her shoulder at you whilst you attempted to get you scrawny short self balanced on the sofa be more appealing?
    I mean, you know. JLo has a big arse ( I don't think so).
    Vida Guerra..too big a booty ( not for me!)
    Where's your parameters?

p.s...and noting that as one gets a little longer in the tooth, the booty can get a little more rotund and proof of the pudding is in the eating.