Symposium: The Left's Attack on Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NetSpider, Apr 11, 2004.

1. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"its all point less . what's going to happen is inevitable . so Just sit back relax and "enjoy" the show ..."

Or: Get off your ass and make a difference while you can- Write your newspapers, call in on radio, write your representatives, participate in protest.

Netspider apparently would have been a happy cooperative citizen of the 3rd Reich, while it lasted.

Join the counterattack on Bush: You don't have to be an acquiescent fascist (or a leftist).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

Precisely. Now, having admitted that, will you stop sounding so rabid as you do above. In fact you do, so its nice to see your seeing the complexities here.

Not necessarily. I think given the behaviou of the USA over the past few years, that is not a given reaction. Sure, some would have complained about the provocation, but many others would have seen it didnt matter, really. It depends also on the media.

Sounds like Iraq, doesnt it? And I dont see the american "people" rising up against the war in Iraq.

As for the Churchill quote, you can find examples of him saying just about anything, including justifying gassing middle easterners. And yet he still played the game and got elected twice. Odd that.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Thank God you lefties were not alive in the 1770's, we'd still be british.

8. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

You drunk, crazy151drinker?

9. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Its 5:00pm somewhere in the world.....

10. jps Valued Senior Member

Actually, we were around, and thats why we're not British anymore.
    The founding fathers would be conservative by today's standards(although having intentionally made it difficult to change the constitution, I think they'd probably have some problems with the way its presently being ignored), but for their time they were in many ways radical leftists.

11. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Mindless obedience to existing government isnt really a trate that affects your right left scale

12. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

So old school lefties were radical revolutionaries and the modern lefties are pansies. How sad.

13. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

If your that pissed of stop protesting and start something. Wasnt it Jefferson who said that every country needs a revolution from time to time??? I'll try to find the quote...

14. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"A single good government becomes... a blessing to the whole earth, its welcome to the oppressed restraining within certain limits the measure of their oppressions. But should even this be counteracted by violence on the right of expatriation, the other branch of our example then presents itself for imitation: to rise on their rulers and do as we have done." --Thomas Jefferson to George Flower, 1817. ME 15:141

15. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." --Thomas Jefferson: his motto.

16. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

17. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

Gee Crazy, maybe I should challenge you to a dule at dawn instead of typing anything to tell you what a nut you are?

18. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"Gee Crazy, maybe I should challenge you to a dule at dawn instead of typing anything to tell you what a nut you are?"

*LOL* Thanks Spy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thats just what Jefferson said. Im not about to start a revolution, I happen to like how things are. Im just offering a suggestion for you lefties

Though I dont know how long your revolution would last if all you can do is throw things at starbucks.

About the dueling, maybe we could just have Bush and Kerry duel it out? It would save alot of time and money. Many here believe that they are both puppets anyways so why not??

19. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Crazy
    maybe your pissed but thats no excuse. Stop acting like a tit.
    You think it's easy being liberal?
    How much shit do you get when your walking down the street?
    Not a lot, I guess, a brave young soldier like yourself.
    Put on your "GW Sucks and Blows" T-shirt (I know you've got one) and take that walk again.
    Home safe?
    See what I mean?
    I'd rather dance Naked through Nejaff than walk the backstreets of deliverance country. You've seen easy rider you know what can happen.

It takes balls to be left wing and I'll fuck up anyone who disagrees.
    Dee Cee

Last edited: Apr 15, 2004
  20. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

I have a Chairman Mao- "My Votes for Kerry" shirt

Maybe i'll wear that in San Fransico and see how long I can survive *LOL*
    Hey, I live in California, you lefties are everywhere

21. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

My, I bet you get admiring glances when your down on the range.

I don't think the residents of 'Frisco could offer you much of an attack posture.
    But then again....

Thats because liberalism is perfectly natural.

Dee Cee

22. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

23. hungvu Proud American Registered Senior Member

Whirlwind,

"George W. Bush (like his deadbeat brother Neil Bush) is a life long loser"? One of them is the Florida State Governor and the other is the President of the United States. Can you at least listen to yourself?

Are you also imply that Bill Clinton was a winner by "offering Monica Lewinski a little 'stoop' labor in the oval room!"?