Sylwester's 'Everlasting theory'

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Sylwester Kornowski, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://www.wired.com/2014/06/the-new-quantum-reality/

we can read as follows.

“Many of the fluid dynamicists involved in or familiar with the new research have become convinced that there is a classical, fluid explanation of quantum mechanics.”

It is consistent with the Everlasting Theory!
    The Everlasting Theory starts from the classical objects i.e. the Higgs field, the classical superluminal entanglons exchanged between the classical Einstein-spacetime components. The exchanged entanglons are responsible for the quantum entanglement.

The quantum behaviour of particles is characteristic for higher level of Nature and is associated with the excited states of the superfluid Einstein spacetime (see my previous posts).

But the Everlasting Theory shows that both the pilot-wave theory and mainstream quantum physics are incomplete. Just due to the superluminal entanglons, the quantum particles as, for example, bare electrons, can disappear in one place of the Einstein spacetime and appear in another one, and so on. It leads to the wave function. In the double-slit experiment, an electron appears many times in each slit and simultaneously produces the pilot-waves in the Einstein spacetime.

I must emphasize once more that unification of gravity and Standard Model within the same methods is impossible. It follows from the fact that due to the irreversible processes during the inflation (it is the inflation described within the Everlasting Theory) there appeared two spacetimes i.e. the Higgs field which superluminal components have very high dynamic viscosity and the superfluid Einstein spacetime. The bare particles produce the gradients/gravitational-fields in the Higgs field whereas the excited states of the Einstein spacetime lead to the electromagnetic, weak and strong interactions (the Standard Model).

We cannot unify the gravity with Standard Model because gravity is associated with the very high dynamic viscosity of the superluminal pieces of space whereas the Standard Model with the quantum entanglement and confinement of the luminal components of the superfluid Einstein spacetime. Some symbolic unification is possible only via the succeeding phase transitions of the Higgs field. The inflation described within the Everlasting Theory irreversibly separated the gravity from the three interactions described within the Standard Model.

We should read the cited above article from the beginning to the end because it describes the weak points in the mainstream theories.

It is untrue what R. Feynman said about the double-slit experiment: “is impossible, absolutely impossible, to explain in any classical way.”

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Wow, what a shock.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

The Everlasting Theory starts from the classical pieces of space - the quantum physics appears on higher level of Nature (it is in my book published on vixra 28 months ago and in tens papers).

In my paper titled “Why Unification of Gravity and Standard Model is Impossible?” (24 March 2013, vixra: 1303.0189) among other things we can read as follows.

“Here are the arguments that show why unification of the classical General Theory of Relativity (GR) and the quantum Standard Model (SM) is impossible. The term “force” does not mean the same in these two basic theories. The unification of these two basic theories is impossible due to the different properties of the two parallel spacetimes one associated with the GR and the second with SM. Origin of such splitting/bifurcation follows from the internal structure of the Einstein-spacetime components.”

“There are the two long-distance interactions i.e. gravity and electromagnetism, or the three when we take into account the superluminal entanglement but this interaction is not associated with a field external to sources of forces. The two long-distance fields lead to conclusion that there are in existence two parallel different spacetimes.”

In my paper titled “From Stable Boundary of Multiverse to Inertia” (18 May 2014, vixra: 1405.0264), among other things, we can read as follows.

“The moving pieces of space in our Cosmos are the classical objects. The quantum effects appear on higher level of Nature. In our Cosmos, the quantum effects are characteristic for the particles composed of entangled or/and confined the Einstein-spacetime components. It means that the fundamental field in our Cosmos, i.e. the Higgs field, is not the quantum foam. The Higgs field is the classical and non-relativistic field.”

And so on…..

My theory shows that classical phenomena lead to the quantum effects - it is the foundations of my theory. Everyone can read it on vixra or my website. Within the Everlasting Theory I calculated the basic physical constants and hundreds quantities consistent or very close to experimental data. The Everlasting Theory leads to the initial conditions applied in GR and SM. Only a dunce cannot see it.

In my post #570 (in this thread) I substantiated why unification of gravity and quantum physics is impossible.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Okay Origin, tone it back a little please. No need to get offensive

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Post edited to a toned down level.

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Thank you

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

no problem at all.

11. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://rxiv.org/abs/1407.0047

you can find my new paper (4 pages):

The Origin of the Unidentified Emission Line Characteristic for the Dark Matter

The abstract is as follows.
    Here, applying the lacking part of ultimate theory i.e. the Everlasting Theory, I proved that the unidentified emission line approximately 3.56 keV follows from the weak and electromagnetic interactions in plasma composed of fully ionized atoms of iron (the atomic nuclei of iron) and of free electrons. Temperature of the plasma is adequate for the captures of the free electrons by the ions in their n = 1 state, where n is the principal quantum number. Next, there are the transitions of the emitted X-rays/photons into electromagnetic-type or weak-type weak condensates inside protons. The energy of the weak condensates leaks from protons and again transforms into electromagnetic energy. Such two succeeding transitions via the electromagnetic-type weak condensate decrease the initial energy to 3.5566 keV - it is some analogy to the phenomenon dominating in a LASER, i.e. the wave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation. The obtained theoretical result (3.5566 keV) is consistent with the MOS and PN (they are the two different CCD detectors on XMM-Newton) observations. Probability of creation of the weak-type weak condensates is very low – their production decreases the initial energy to 3.5157 keV. In the Everlasting Theory, the dark matter consists of the iron-nickel lumps and its present-day temperature, generally, is the same as the CMB so it is very difficult to detect it. But there were and still are the very hot regions filled with the plasma so the line 3.56 keV is the indirect evidence that the theory of the dark matter described within the Everlasting Theory is correct.

12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

This is one true Everlasting Theory!!!! [tic mode on]

13. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-28218775

we can read the very important article concerning the incompleteness of the mainstream theories.

Among other things, we can read that without SUSY or the composite Higgs the mainstream theories do not act correctly. Still there is not experimental confirmation for SUSY or the composite Higgs (much higher bare mass than the experimental one).

The lacking part of ultimate theory, i.e. the Everlasting Theory, shows that both mentioned ideas (SUSY and the composite Higgs) are not realized by Nature.

14. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://rxiv.org/abs/1407.0087

you can find my new paper (4 pages):

Evolution of the Milky Way and Similar Massive Galaxies

Here, applying the lacking part of ultimate theory i.e. the Everlasting Theory, evolution of the Milky Way, and similar massive galaxies, has to be explained descriptively and partially quantitatively. There is described production of the protoarms of the massive spiral galaxies, production of the Fermi Bubbles and dwarf galaxies. Due to the two succeeding transformations of groups of the binary systems of electron-positron pairs via the electromagnetic-type weak condensates inside bare electrons, there are emitted the gamma-rays with central values of energy in approximation equal to: 1.3 GeV, 2.6 GeV, 5.3 GeV, 10.6 GeV, 21 GeV, 42 GeV and 85 GeV. For muon-antimuon pair we obtain about 137 GeV, whereas for kaon-antikaon pair is 639 GeV.

15. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://rxiv.org/abs/1407.0100

you can find my new paper (2 pages):

The Origin and Nature of Extreme-Energy Cosmic Rays

Here, applying the lacking part of ultimate theory, i.e. the Everlasting Theory, the origin and nature of the extreme-energy cosmic rays exceeding the GZK limit have to be explained. It follows from the four-particle symmetry and the phenomena which take place in collapsing to neutron star a big star. The obtained results are consistent with the energy of the Oh-My-God particle seen in the detector operated by the University of Utah. Here as well is explained why the energy distribution of cosmic rays should peak at approximately 0.32 GeV.

16. danshawen Valued Senior Member

Gawd. No wonder you guys are jaded.

These dots are too far apart even for me to connect.

Neutrinos do not travel faster than light. They may play a larger role in a grander scheme of particle physics, however. Quantization of mass would be an awesome piece of the puzzle, if it were true.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Ahhh, Silwester and his ever lasting, "Everlasting theory"
    Has been pushed for more then a decade now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://rxiv.org/abs/1407.0215

The Origin of the UV-Photon Underproduction Crisis

Here, applying the lacking part of ultimate theory i.e. the Everlasting Theory, I described the origin of the UV-photon underproduction crisis. The observational facts lead to conclusion that the value of the metagalactic photoionization rate for the low-redshift Lyman-alpha forest should be larger than the predicted value. The Everlasting Theory shows that it is directly associated with evolution of the dark matter at the beginning of expansion of the Universe and with the ratio of the present-day radius of the Universe and its initial radius.

Many physicists do not understand physics. They naively assume that we can solve the basic unsolved problems in particle physics and cosmology eliminating the singularities and infinities via mathematical tricks and parameters taken from “ceiling”. Within such “physics” we cannot over decades to answer the big fundamental questions. It is such obvious that physics containing singularities and infinities is nonsensical. It leads to some experimental data because scientists apply more and more free parameters. Just sizeless bare particles and sizeless black holes are not in existence. We should apply methods and start from initial conditions which do not lead to singularities and infinities and it is in the Everlasting Theory.

The nonsensical physics causes that there appear new crises in particle physics and cosmology, for example, the photon underproduction crisis or the incomprehensible motions of dwarf galaxies or Pionier anomaly, and so on.

We cannot solve the basic problems within the mainstream theories because physicists do not understand the difference between energy and mass. They do not understand the difference between the inertial and gravitational mass but they try to unify gravity with Standard Model. What is origin of Information and basic physical constants? Who is responsible that the present-day physics and cosmology are such messy?

All basic problems are solved within the Everlasting Theory. Physics and cosmology can be very simple but some great physicists and cosmologists must admit that they are not right.

19. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://rxiv.org/abs/1408.0100

you can find my new paper (3 pages):

The Origin of the Missing Galaxy Clusters

The Planck CMB data lead to conclusion that there should be about two times more galaxy clusters than we observe. Here, applying the lacking part of ultimate theory, i.e. the Everlasting Theory, I show that the discrepancy follows from the collisions/mergers of protogalaxy clusters at the beginning of the expansion of the Universe. The time distance to most distant galaxies is 13.4 gigayears but they are 7.5 gigayears old so we cannot see the collisions of protogalaxy clusters. It is a wrong assumption that creation of galaxies can last a few hundred years only. For 4 times more spiral galaxies than elliptical galaxies, we obtain that there should be observed 2.4 times less galaxy clusters than it follows from the Planck CMB data.

BTW,
    Below are the three provocative questions and answers to them.
    Are there non-Principle-of-Equivalence objects?
    Yes, their sizes are smaller than the lower limit for the General Relativity i.e. than the Planck length. Such physics is beyond the GR.
    Is there some difference between space and inertial mass?
    No, the inertial mass of pieces of space is directly proportional to their volumes.
    Can there be in existence energy without space/inertial-mass?
    No.

20. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here

http://rxiv.org/abs/1408.0116

The Origin of the Quantum Entanglement and Acceleration of Expansion of the Universe

Here, applying the lacking part of ultimate theory, i.e. the Everlasting Theory, I described the origin of the quantum entanglement. It appeared due to a collapse of the front of the expanding Einstein spacetime at the very end of the inflation. The Principle-of-Equivalence Einstein spacetime has sufficient mass density to produce matter and virtual electron-positron pairs but without the exchanged entanglons it is impossible. The dark energy consists of the additional free E-spacetime components so superluminal entanglons escaping from our Universe could solve the problem why expansion of our Universe accelerates.

21. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Here appeared very interesting article

http://www.simonsfoundation.org/quanta/20140818-at-multiverse-impasse-a-new-theory-of-scale/

The LHC experiments show that probably the mainstream supersymmetry acts incorrectly (within the Everlasting Theory I described the modified supersymmetry which does not lead to the sparticles and other –inos; such theory results from the four succeeding phase transitions of the Higgs field).

As some alternative to the mainstream supersymmetry there are formulated the scale-symmetric theories.

In the adimensional gravity (agravity), the Higgs mass and the Planck mass arise through separate dynamical effects but such theory needs particles/ghosts either having negative energies or negative probabilities of existence (it is the weak point). The Everlasting Theory shows that due to the properties of the Einstein spacetime, in it can appear holes with negative mass.

But more interesting is that other groups, in an August 14, 2014 paper, argue that the scales of the Standard Model and gravity “are separated as if by a PHASE TRANSITION"!!! I must emphasize that the phase transitions of the Higgs field are the foundations of the Everlasting Theory.

Just the Everlasting Theory is a scale-symmetric theory based on the four succeeding phase transitions of the Higgs field. The Higgs field and the gravitational fields consist of the same non-Principle-of-Equivalence objects. This theory is very simple and gives best theoretical results.

22. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

We can see that now scientific community is looking for …… (my) scale-symmetric theory.

I wrote many times that my scale-symmetric Everlasting Theory (it is the theory of structures based on succeeding phase transitions of the fundamental Higgs field) is the lacking part of ultimate theory which is based on three fundamental theories:

Scale-symmetric Everlasting Theory (the theory of Structures)
    QUAntum Theory
    RElativistic Theories

We can see that the ultimate theory we can refer to as the SQUARE Theory.

Ultimate Theory = SQUARE Theory

It was “postulated” in 1958 by Wolfgang Pauli. In his letter he drew a SQUARE as a symbol of the ultimate theory - of course, it was a joke but we can see that his intuition was uncommon.

My scale-symmetric theory based on the succeeding four phase transitions of the Higgs field (due to the size of our Cosmos, the next phase transitions are impossible) was formulated in 1997 but the atom-like structure of baryons which leads to the exact mass, radius and spin of proton, appeared already in 1985 (it is in my book published in 1996). The simple formulae for scales of masses and radii are in my posts in Internet and on my website since 2006 whereas the whole theory appeared on viXra two years ago (March 2012).

23. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

On my website there appeared the extended version of my last paper (4 pages instead 2)

The Origin of the Quantum Entanglement and Acceleration of Expansion of the Universe

The extended abstract is as follows.
    Here, applying the lacking part of ultimate theory, i.e. the Everlasting Theory, I described the origin of the quantum entanglement. It appeared due to a collapse of the front of the expanding Einstein spacetime at the very end of the inflation. The Principle-of-Equivalence Einstein spacetime has sufficient mass density to produce matter and virtual electron-positron pairs but without the exchanged entanglons it is impossible. The dark energy consists of the additional free Einstein-spacetime components so the superluminal entanglons frozen or escaping from our Universe can solve the problem why expansion of our Universe accelerated. The duality of relativity described within the Everlasting Theory leads to an illusion of acceleration of expansion of the Universe for redshift about 0.40 (i.e. about 5.2 gigayears ago). The sum of the gravitational and kinematical redshift leads to an illusion of deceleration of expansion for redshift greater than about 0.60. Due to the frozen entanglons, there was very rapid acceleration of expansion of the Universe at the beginning of the soft big bang (the Universe exited from its black-hole state) but we cannot see it because the most distant galaxies, in reality, are already 7.5 gigayears old.