Swinging: Right or wrong?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by lucifers angel, Mar 24, 2009.

?

Is swinging right or wrong?

Poll closed Oct 10, 2009.
  1. Yes!!

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. No!!

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Each to they're own!!

32 vote(s)
    78.0%
  1. scott3x Banned Banned

I did not

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. I wondered if an answer I had given was perhaps not the right one. To give you a little context, the person holding the gun was a police officer, who happened to be the father of a young woman who was a good friend of mine; he was drunk and he wanted me to answer some deep question of his in a way that he felt was proper. So he puts the gun to my head and he asks. If you knew me, you'd know that I don't exactly lack for courage (this doesn't mean that I won't yell in pain when hurt (why not, it's a good release), it simply means that I'm not afraid to get hurt if it's important). So I simply answered the question in a way which I believed was good. He didn't seem to be so impressed and things hung for a few seconds; I took the gun seriously and I wondered for a few seconds if this was really how it would all end; and so I asked if it was the right answer; not really to him, you understand, but more to something else, call it 'God' if you will. Anyway, he said he liked some other answer and I was like, well that answer's good too, but I like mine. I think that if nothing else, he saw that I had courage

. Later on, his children (including his daughter) all said that the gun was fake, but come on, this guy's a police officer, I don't think he'd bother with a 'fake' gun

Well I think it'd also depend on -who's- pointing the gun at you and the mood of the person doing so. It's one thing to have a drunk man you know point it at you; it's quite another to having an armed robber do so.I'm happy that it only happened once in my case.

Ofcourse. And I'm not saying that I would feel so confident concerning other things. It's just that my life has made me someone wherein my good friends are -super- close to me. They know all my important secrets. I find that with friends like that, the last step isn't so hard; that is, the sexual one. Well, it's generally the last step for me, anyway

. My main problem is that it is so very hard for me to get female friends. About the only place I'm not so bad at it is online, which is probably why I met my longest lasting girlfriend on an online dating site.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. swarm Registered Senior Member

Oh? I didn't take you as the sub type.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

nope they know what happened, and why we split up, and it had nothing to do with the swinging, and no i didnt meet my BF in a swingers club,

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.