Swinging: Right or wrong?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by lucifers angel, Mar 24, 2009.

?

Is swinging right or wrong?

Poll closed Oct 10, 2009.
  1. Yes!!

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  2. No!!

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Each to they're own!!

32 vote(s)
    78.0%
  1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

I want to know what you all think of the idea of swinging with other couples or single males or females?
    =============

Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple."[1] The phenomenon of swinging (or at least its wider discussion and practice) may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric (taking a male-oriented point of view) and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

==================

Swinging activities may include (but are not limited to):

Soft swinging: having sexual intercourse with a partner while two or more other people perform sex acts in the immediate vicinity.
    Soft swap: having oral sex with someone other than one's partner. Often a type of swinging that new couples choose before eventually trying full swap, although many couples stay "soft swap" for personal or safety related reasons.[2]
    Full swap: having penetrative sex with someone other than one's partner. Although this is the commonly understood definition of swinging, it is not necessarily the most common type.
    Group sex: An all-inclusive term for activities involving multiple partners in the same vicinity.
    Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in sexual activity with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. On these occasions, swingers will often refer to sex as play and sex partners as playmates. Occasionally, one party of a couple will not be interested in joining the swinging lifestyle. This party is typically referred to as the "hold-out" while the other party is referred to as the "desirous party". Thus, the "desirous party" is the one party of a swinging couple who seeks to be in the lifestyle as opposed to the other party who does not.

================

so what is your take on it? if you think its wrong...why? if you think it's ok and fine....why?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Definitely wrong. Immoral. Purpose of relationship should be love between the two.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

but what if you want extra marital sex but without the hassle that comes with it?

wouldn't it be better for both parties to know about it and be happy about it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

If there's one thing I don't like in a partner then it's other peoples cocks.

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i have to admit i personally think its ok and fine has long has the other person is happy and knows EXACTLY what is happening!! Why not isn't sex just HUMAN NATURE???

9. John99 Banned Banned

oh, this one again.

i think it is stupid, but if you want to swap bodily fluids with a stadium full of strangers then by all means do so.

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

thats why people (sensible people) use condoms

11. John99 Banned Banned

yeah sure.

12. draqon Banned Banned

so how many people actually use condoms in orgies? And swingers...they use condoms too?

I oppose the practice, not because I am against the natural need of human body for efficient sex, but because body should be a sanctuary in a way. It should balance between the moral needs and physical needs. Swinging is leaning towards animalistic behavior of people.

13. John99 Banned Banned

Rats screw anything that walks. They screw and screw until the partner is dead, and then they keep on screwing. if anyone does not believe me they can look this up.

14. John99 Banned Banned

And billions of used condoms flushed down the toilet. non biodegradable i add as well.

15. draqon Banned Banned

Well if you had put it forth so kindly, a bit graphical shall I say.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So humans who do swinging are basically rats, would that be correct of me to assume, wouldn't it.

16. John99 Banned Banned

you would thenk that people would be smart enough to recycle their condoms...but no, that are not.

17. draqon Banned Banned

So swinging creates aN ecological crisis on par with greenhouse effect?!

Silicon lubricants with non biodegradable condoms slowly destroying our precious planet Earth...in a one fast moment of sexual synthesized motion, our own kids we produce are faced with problems of their own production

18. John99 Banned Banned

Well first of all i used the term screw, is that what was graphic to you?

Secondly, i dont know its just like i dont feel that humans should compete with rats.

19. John99 Banned Banned

just think about it. it is even worse than you mention but i am not saying any more about that.

20. draqon Banned Banned

So...reading the sentence you wrote twice and checking it once more again...are you on the side of humans being superior of that of rats or are you telling me that humans are something lower than rats in their ways of life?

21. John99 Banned Banned

what i am saying is that we should be better than rats. lets face it, the reality is that we are competing with rats in terms of population and sexual prowess, amongst other other things. you dont believe me? look it up.

22. draqon Banned Banned

i dont know. its easy to say ...

23. John99 Banned Banned

people are funny though. like a woman may let you screw an ugly chick but NEVER one who is really hot. why is that?