Survivor: FIJI

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Genji, Feb 8, 2007.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I love it when the sole survivor of the losing alliance makes it all the way. It happened in the first season, remember that girl who won just about every challenge? The gay Rich alliance would have voted her out, but never got the chance. I think she made it to the final four.

Earl is deserving, but him winning would be so predictable. For Alex to pull it out would take some major scheming and provide excellent entertainment!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

I hope Yau still keeps it quiet that he & Earl have a deal. Problem though is if he uses it it's gone and everyone else being left out of the loop would have reason to question and target you. Maybe Yau will find a 2nd idol!!!!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Alex should beat up Yao and steal his idol, that way it will be fair. And than use Yao to dig for the 2nd idol.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

Season One is the only Survivor I missed entirely. I started on Survivor Australia.
    Previews look like Alex might miss the chopping block since people appear annoyed with Boo. Alex is dangerous. I'd go for him first, then Boo, then Stacy.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

Dreamz should rape Alex and beat up draqon. That will be fair and just.

9. draqon Banned Banned

1) I am not in that game

2) I am not gay

10. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's true. That is pretty much what turned Dreams, made him think his position was not secure with the four horsemen. That was really stupid.

Alex shouldn't feel too bad about voting for Mookie, since it was Mookie's confession that put them in that situation.

Maybe that also explains their idiotic plan about revealing that Yau had the idol. They saw first hand how that info destroyed their alliance and hoped it might do the same to the other group.

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

Or rape draqon and beat up Alex. Yes. This is just.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Reminds me of a joke. This pirate ship is approaching an innocent coastal village and their leader yells,
    "All right men, get ready. We're going to kill all the women and rape all the men!"​
    One of the men is confused and says,'"
    Excuse me sir, shouldn't that be Kill all the men and rape all the women?"​
    To which, the leader replies,
    "You do it your way, and I'll do it mine!"​

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

SURVIVOR TONIGHT! Will Alex slither his way into the Syndicate? Is Boo a target tonight? Is Yau safe? I hope Alex goes. Use spoilers to all that see it before midnight!!!!!!!!!!
    Prince James where are you?!
    Season Finale next Sunday night!!!!!!! 3 Hours! Then preview to Survivor CHINA

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

15. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Now you'll have to get internet access at home. How can you really enjoy that site at work?
    Spoiler
    Well, Alex is gone. Too bad. Yauman really seemed arrogant this episode. I'm liking him less. I really don't know who I'm rooting for now. I guess Earl. Or maybe Boo, since he's odd man out.
    Yeah, where the hell is PJ? I haven't seen him or swivel in quite some time.

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

Damn! I saw madant's post!!! Maybe moving text several lines below the spoiler warning would work better. Oh well I must watch anyway of course!
    Ohhh the Ozzy link! If you Google his name the 1st site listed claims to have a NUDE PHOTO OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not joking. I can't open it of course because of these fascist computers here at work but by GOD madant if there is a way you could post it here or print it and MAIL it to me I would be foevah grateful:thankyou: I trust you with my address.
    Yeah, as far as enjoying the site here in a grade school library it isn't an optimal setting for masturbation. No sireee Bob. Even if I am alone here. I'm too paranoid to do the dirty in here. That kinda thing tops local news broadcasts. Face emblazoned on the screen, full name, address and of course public school employee. Hehe. Ozzy is sweet but not THAT sweet.

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

Yau Man was arrogant? You must be joshing! Alex was the arrogant one all episode long. He isn't a bad person just a product of his generation but yeah, he was the arrogant one for sure. Lots of bluster/threats as he stands totally alone after his alliance is laid waste.
    Where do you see arrogance in Yau? He's a straight up good and honest man and an exceptional player. He'll have to get nasty as the final 6 go at eachother if he wants to win, but he is the most deserving of the big win in my view.
    I don't get all the Boo bashing they do either. I know we don't see everything but so far I haven't seen him be offensve or rude, other than his fart early in the season.
    I'm liking Earl more & more. He's a good guy.

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I've been rooting for Alex ever since he jumped to the defense of Dreams when the fat bitch and that oriental chick were treating them like trash. Remember when they refused to even show Dreams how to work the coffee maker? I couldn't believe Dreams turned on Alex the way he did after that and that he basically saved the oriental chick from being voted off after she treated him like crap.

And I agree 100% on Boo. I figured, like you, that he must be doing something off screen to engender this much hatred.

19. Genji Registered Senior Member

Alex was a namby pamby lawyer. I'm glad he's gone. I doubt Yau will survive the coming putsch.

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

SURVIVOR TONIGHT! Picking off the enemy alliance is over. Now the civil war begins among the 6 remaining survivors.
    I would most like to see Stacey or Cassandra go. They have made the least effort. Cassie lost my support after she quickly agreed to boot Yau Man. I really hope Yau & Earl make it. I like Boo so far. He's lost his belly fat and startin to turn me on. GOD he looks just like Pullo from the HBO Rome series. Even when shaved.
    I think Yau will be a big target now, thanx to low life Alex and Mookie.

21. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

SPOILER!!!!!!

You can say that again! Four votes for the Yauman! And Dreams even organized the anti-yauman vote despite the fact that Yauman literally gave him a truck!! What an ingrate!!!!!

Last edited: May 11, 2007
  22. Genji Registered Senior Member

Dreamz just lost ALL my support. I got to like him but after his backstabbing Yau I want him gone next. Now everyone knows what a sleaze he is. He thought Yau would just GIVE him an alpha truck for nothing?! I am glad Earl found an idol. I hope he protects Yau with it too. I was really shakin when Yau paused so long before getting up to play the idol.
    Cassandra is just about worthless! But she'd be great to take along in the final 2.
    FINALE SUNDAY NIGHT and I won't be online till Monday night! My final Survivor thread is coming to an end.

23. Genji Registered Senior Member

read me madant