Super-Morbidly Obese

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mickmeister, Oct 8, 2009.

1. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i can understand just about all of your points of views, and yes, these "providers" do have the choice to tell their family no, i wont cook that.... but they did so what is there to do?

and also, i have noticed most "fat" people are a hole hellova lot happier then others!! I have never been a skinny person, but I can still bend over and touch my toes, do cartwheels, and when I do tell a person how much I do weigh, they have no IDEA where all that weight is... I am 5ft, and over 150pounds... which, according to dr's, means I'm morbidly obese. I am sapost to weight 100 pounds. and I am not happy about it.. BUT! I also have a thyroid problem... When i work out, and eat healthy, i gain weight faster then when i chug soda, and eat candy all day... yet my neighbors girlfriend trys like hell to gain weight, she is stuck at 5ft 3, 80pounds... i always see her with candy, and she gets pissed because she cant loose the weight!! ummm.....lol

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

I find this statement very hard to believe.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i can buy fresh veggies everyday, make salads, eat smaller meals, and add on my walks..i gain 5pounds that week on top of normal house cleaning dutys and chasing my 3yeqar old.....i do normal activitys, eat like 4candies, and drink soda, loose 5pounds that week... i have PCOS, my body doesnt work like normal bodies.. but they say to loose weight and it helps alot.. well ive been trying to since i had my daughter.. and well...before i had her i was in a womans size 10, and now I'm in a 18....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Still can you provide me proof that eating healthy and exercising causes one to gain weight? I mean besides a personal testimonial, just seems a little far fetched to me.

In my experience people gain weight and give up trying to lose it because it is much harder to lose than gain. Then they make up excuses as to why there is nothing they can do about it to satisfy their own conscience. :shrug:

8. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i would love to loose the weight, nothing i want more in the world! but at this moment, i dont have the money, nor a car, to get a the gyms in the next town over, and to get a personal trainer.. I have yet to see a nutritionist ..

But unless you want me to go to the dr, and get tests ran, and fax you over results.. you will just have to trust me.. i have no reason to lie to you, or anyone else out there.. my best friend, is also the same way, and she cooks healthy all the time, and she is bigger then I am.. but we are planning to do palates when my daughter and I move down with her. and we are wanting to join a gym.

9. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

You dont need a gym to get into shape.

10. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

no, but it helps tone, and make butts look better for others to look at!!

11. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Right.....

12. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i have a girlfriend who had her 2d baby about the same time i had mine, and 5months after she had the baby she was almost 300pounds, after a year at a gym with a personal trainer, she is down to 180... doesnt help she is like 6ft something tho either...

13. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

But you dont need a personal trainer, just some self control. Dont go reaching for the kitkat and coke when you can have a apple or a side salad....all I'm saying.

14. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i would rather have a pb and j and an ice cold glass of milk.. heheee..tho i do love to cook steaks...

15. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

16. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

pissh, i'm not becoming a vegan! to much to worry about.....

umm. sir, do you know if that salad has any dairy products in it?

is that a soy burger or a turkey burger?

oh, im sorry, i cant come over to your dinner party because you serve things that where once alive!!

to much work...and all the vegans i know look unhealthy, and are not happy.. i will take my fat and be happy...if you dont like it, that is your own personal option..

17. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Sure I'm okay with that, its when people say "oh im fat because (insert lame excuse here)," that i have a problem with.

18. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

i am fat for a reason, i know it.. and oh well.. lol!! I am happy with myself for the majority of the times. haha

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

there is nothing anyone else can do. Sure, I would like to be thinner, but for the time being, I can still do just about everything I could when I was younger except run.. and that it just because I was "blessed" with a chest and smoking for a few years didnt help either... tho i would love to know why my asthma acts up more now that i stopped, then when i smoked.. lol

19. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

quality second page.

May I add a few quick points

• Obesity is one of the leading preventable causes of death worldwide.
    • The key causes are increased consumption of energy-dense foods high in saturated fats and sugars, and reduced physical activity.

Also this,

And horribly sad is this:

http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/publications/facts/obesity/en/