Strip mod status/ban WellCookedFetus

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Mr. Chips, Jul 14, 2004.

?

Should WellCookedFetus be removed as a moderator or banned?

Poll closed Jul 28, 2004.
  1. Nothing should be done.

44.7%
  2. Strip him of moderator status only.

12.8%
  3. Strip him of moderator status and ban him for a certain period of time.

10.6%
  4. Ban him forever from participating at SciForums

8.5%
  5. No opinion

23.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anu Banned Banned

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

aah look again.

I already have a thread against me by the way, your head deep in it now.

You have one to by the way anu.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2004
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. anu Banned Banned

no kiddin? where?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

wouldn't you like to know

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. anu Banned Banned

9. anu Banned Banned

i looked. there is none. dont waste my time, maggot
    there is a jihad going on

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I ment look at my link page, calling me a maggot is not going to get you far on your banishment thread.

11. anu Banned Banned

are you frikkin insane? you have a links page?

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

13. anu Banned Banned

jeez you are hopeless
    you have to make this as easy as possible for the public. provide quote with link to the entire page. what you are doing is extracting quotes in isolation. there is no context in the form of a thread provided. your take is irrelevant

if one can hang by the method you offer up...every single member in sci will go down

14. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

do not try and look for rationality where none exist, look at this;

“ Originally Posted by WellCookedFetus
    You want to hear the truth: I live a very sad life here at mother's home now, trying to earn money in a fucking nightshift job at walmart, money I'll waste away in a college eduction thats getting me nowhere, I drop out of class, don't know what I'm doing with my life, hate who I am and can't seem to find any joy in anything anymore. I have tried to commite sucide one. I tried anti-depressant to no avail. but now for the weird part: sciforums provides me more comfort then sex! thats right my social life is not shit, I have friends, a girl friend as well, but I put them off so I can be here! Of all the fucked up things in my life this is the only place were I feel Ok. and if I were banished from here because of the pestering of the one guy that treats me like shit so he could satify his own superiority complex, then I’ll dam sure make it so people will call and “harass” him when they wonder why I have him well described in my suicide note. And I’m not fucking joking about this!

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

sorry anu I did not know you wanted that, I can't see pages with paulsamuel in them because of the ignore thing. if you wish you can go to the thread each quote comes form. I'm not trying to make an attack on paulsamuel for banishment here, I was hoping those examples would be good enough for you in this context.

by the way paulsamuel how is it my life story is evidence against me?

16. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Fetus, please repost those posts you deleted in the other thread.

My last post in that thread:

Sheez Q, more talk like that and WCF will sick Goofy on you! LOL. I have a suggestion. How about closing this gawdawefull sick of the thread.

LOL WCF, you just said "FUCK" as a moderator in WEP. LOL. Oh man you have to pay attention! Goofy doesn't like that word, LOL. Too funny.

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

wesmorris,

You were violating the rules I had to delete your post, and you continued to argue about my deleting your post even after I told you to come here to complain about me, so the rest had toe be deleted as being off topic.

And I can't repost them on another thread unless you want quotes.

18. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Are you retarded?

I responded IN THAT THREAD with:

All I've asked is that you repost what you deleted here. You have not answered the question.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2004
  19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Why would I care if they were quotes?

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

wesmorris,

that was way after I told you to stop posting about it.

As of now James R has just informed me that I should not edit post but simple delete them without give visble reason, as reasoning will inspire debate about deleted items as all that just did. this is very unfortunate I was trying to be lenient, but you people caused so much trouble now I have other moderators telling me to be meaner.

And no I will not repost your post here.

21. VAKEMP Registered Senior Member

OMFG! Somebody remove this guy from sciforums immediately!

Or, at the very least, take away his moderating 'priviledges'.

The worst possible thing for this guy would be for the sciforums higher ups to encourage his behavior and dependency for this forum!

22. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Hey look man, I'm not trying to pick on you. This is an honest dispute.

Why do you say that as if I am complaining about it there? I asked why and you said why and I said "fair enough". Your comment above implies I was still complaining in that thread. My only other comment to you was about your infraction of the one rule goofy has every gotten really annoyed with me about (that I know of).

"you people"? "cased so much trouble"? It is my contention that YOU are the cause of trouble. You are the sub-dictator and have deleted my posts. After understanding why you continued to delete posts that didn't contain any insults, but were critical of you, I said "fair enough", but thisis the thread for that discussion... so to feign here that I've continued or perpetuated some wrongdoing is childish.

You ended the text quoted above with:

That sounds like the words of a sixth-grader. I don't mind sixth-grade mods, but I wouldn't think WEP on sciforums is the place for them.

I had some very pertinent information in those posts, exactly relevant to the discussion at hand. To "hide evidence" is pretty cowardly.

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I didn't delete any post of your after you said "fair enough". what wrong doings have I claimed you are doing here after you said "fair enough"?

How could post of you insulting people be evidence against me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.