Strip mod status/ban WellCookedFetus

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Mr. Chips, Jul 14, 2004.

?

Should WellCookedFetus be removed as a moderator or banned?

Poll closed Jul 28, 2004.
  1. Nothing should be done.

44.7%
  2. Strip him of moderator status only.

12.8%
  3. Strip him of moderator status and ban him for a certain period of time.

10.6%
  4. Ban him forever from participating at SciForums

8.5%
  5. No opinion

23.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anu Banned Banned

why the ban vote?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I just told you you have to break the circle and you now basically say you cannot bring up enough willpower to brake the circle.

respect...well well...

I don't know what it is with Americans and respect, but respect isn't so shallow that it depends on a superficial image of someone. You actually seem to think that you won't gain respect if you show you can brake the cycle of disruptive argument, but you actually lose respect if you don't keep bickering about this with your adversary like 12 year olds?

If you had really phoned his office you would have gotten my respect if you had admitted it and apologized. Something you could still do. I would even respect you more if you would still do it now after all that happened (if you had actually phoned or were the driving force behind the phonecalls).

If you hadn't phoned his office you would have gotten my respect if you just had stated you didn't and kept out of the discussion, or kept it short and business-like.

Obviously none of this has happened. And obviously Paul hasn't received much respect either lately from me, but I am sure he doesn't care. He could have dropped the subject by now also.

Who is really going to be the better man of you both? That is the question at hand. Maybe none? Or is it you? Or is it him? Or will things just continue in this unproductive manner?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

That was not what I was saying, I was simply having discusions on other thread and he attacks me, are you implying that I should no long post on any thread in fear of starting him up again?

I also think it rather culturalist of you to think all americans lack your understanding of respect.

I have repeatedly said I was sorry for joking around with his harassment thread. Your completely right that I should not have fucked with it as I did, because of it I now have him endlessly harassing me as well as others.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I think you have the wrong member of the "Walker" clan. One of us is a Navajo witch. The other is a Jedi Knight from a galaxy far, far away. Go back and look at the poll results again.

8. anu Banned Banned

oh dear me
    my apologies

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. anu Banned Banned

look kid
    if you disengage, and the good doctor persists, i will guarantee you that management will not look favorably on his harrassment. your problem will be solved. it also works the other way as well.

just do it

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No, not in fear of starting him up again, but because you are above it. That is where respect lies.

So leave it at that then. Be the better man...and gain respect of a monkey...

11. anu Banned Banned

fetus

you can start by keeping a record of the alleged harassment. accumulate a sizable #, iniate a thread and watch him hang

Last edited: Jul 25, 2004
  12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

If it tryed to banish him and lost he would never let me hear the end of it!

13. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

That's bullcrap and you know it!

I'll present this as evidence,

in the "Strip James R's Moderator Status " thread, completely out of the blue,
    Fetus says this,
    A cowardly shot at me when he thought I wasn't looking.

I defended myself with the following;

Ahem, WellCooked, YOU CALLED ME AT WORK!!!

You're lucky you're not banned from these forums. Many here wanted you banned outright, in spite of this whiny post;

Originally Posted by WellCookedFetus
    You want to hear the truth: I live a very sad life here at mother's home now, trying to earn money in a fucking nightshift job at walmart, money I'll waste away in a college eduction thats getting me nowhere, I drop out of class, don't know what I'm doing with my life, hate who I am and can't seem to find any joy in anything anymore. I have tried to commite sucide one. I tried anti-depressant to no avail. but now for the weird part: sciforums provides me more comfort then sex! thats right my social life is not shit, I have friends, a girl friend as well, but I put them off so I can be here! Of all the fucked up things in my life this is the only place were I feel Ok. and if I were banished from here because of the pestering of the one guy that treats me like shit so he could satify his own superiority complex, then I’ll dam sure make it so people will call and “harass” him when they wonder why I have him well described in my suicide note. And I’m not fucking joking about this!

So don't start taking shots at me when you think my back is turned, you coward!

which, i think, is revealing about fetus' behaviour. he will incite with a blind-sided shot, then cry "martyr" when the ambushed individual fights back. he's a coward plain and simple, taking shots at people when they're not looking, and harassing and calling members at their places of employment.

i want him to commit suicide, one less asshole in the world.

14. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

that is not the case, the proof is in the threads, not what comes out of fetus' mouth.

yes, but will do nothing about anonymous phonecalls at work which fetus admitted initiating.

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

So spuriousmonkey I should just ignore it then? I would like say I was putting him on ignore long before he started slandering me.

16. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

where is the evidence of slander?

you do know what the word means, right?

I think the problem started when YOU CALLED ME AT WORK!!!

You should be banned for that.

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Do the calls continue, Paul?

18. anu Banned Banned

heheh

well fetus?
    provide quotes and links (for context)

19. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

WCF dont listen to the monkey, his only out to make you fell lesser, like you the one doing wrong, dont listen.

PS. keep rolling, your doing good.

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Oh ok:

Here is good example, a thread not related to me in anyway, but here comes in paulsamuel:
    http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?postcount=660&p=641830
    that really nice wording there, real adult like.
    http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?postcount=662&p=641908
    Now he bring up his claims against me unrealated thread, this is slander, also note the innapprorate wording calling others names.
    http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?postcount=666&p=641940
    again with the claim as well as a few insults.
    http://sciforums.com/showpost.php?postcount=670&p=642051
    Again insults me and my intelligence, as well as makes more accusation about me, one giant Ad Hominem.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2004
  21. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

that's not slander. i suggest you get a dictionary.

2 of the responses are my defense against direct attacks by you, the other 2 are defense of a thread you're maliciously trying to close.

22. anu Banned Banned

my gut feeling is that fetus is guilty. however we can only deal with what goes on in these forums. the phone calls are outside the grand poobah's jurisdiction

harrasment in the form of posts is a different matter. if either of you guys can prove the other is the instigator of harrassment, start up a thread, present the evidence in a concise and orderly manner. the public will then render a verdict. the grand poobah should then decide if he will comply with his consituents bidding

do not call for a life sentence. a month or so should do

* of course that is all good in theory. what probably will happen is that the while the damning evidence mounts against the fetus, so will his popularity

i weep for sciforums. it has become a refuge for criminals and malcontents

23. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, I might be mistaken, but isn´t a great part of this thread slander?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.