Strip James R's Moderator Status

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Arditezza, Jul 22, 2004.

?

Should James R be removed as a moderator?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2004.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

27 vote(s)
    81.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Vidictive little boys always tend to confuse their egos being torn to shreds with fellatio.

Silly me - and here all this time I thought you were merely trying to shred my ego.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. anu Banned Banned

the hate filled...

CounslerCoffee, EI_Sparks, goofyfish, grazzhoppa, James R, Lucysnow, Mephura, Persol, Porfiry, Xerxes, Xev

bring back spookz

heh, count em! 5 fucking mods all after lil ole me.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

dude you're gonna run outta usernames at this rate

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Anus:
    Again, my slimy prince errs.

What has Mephurio every done to you?

8. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy:

time for a new keyboard??

whoah....deja vu

9. anu Banned Banned

how the fuck would i know? he just did not want me around. in any case, aint the question supposed to be...what have i ever done to him? click the fucking link, whore! think maggot! his name is up there.

*you hurt me once again with your slurs
    why do you hate me so?

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Thank god I can't read what paulsamuel is saying about me. See what I mean by childish though?

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Ever stop to think that i would have access to everything of his?
    And that the few times you've seen fire in his eyes, something else was behind it? He would never vote on anything, perro.

12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

wow.....just like old times!!

13. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

gendy:

ok so you got your gimp to click no, well why not make your own no vote count?

do you do everything by proxy?

14. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

Hey I'm not the one that blind-sided you!

You're taking unprovoked shots at me when you think my back is turned, you coward!

I'm not the one who CALLED YOU AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not that I could since this);
    You called me at work, and for that you should be ashamed.

15. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Think about it: you went out and with two-seconds' effort did what most people around here refuse to do.

Why you are so eager to cast yourself as lazy in addition to stupid and hateful is beyond me. I'm happy to respect you accordingly.

Get an attitude adjustment, boy.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I can see that paulsamuel has been saying stuff about me, I bleed out about my mental problems and he uses it to criticize(?) me, if that so I state that as grand proof of his childishness. This thread is not even related to you and me paulsamuel, yet you bring up stuff about me, shame on you.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2004
  17. Arditezza Banned Banned

As I said before, this wasn't about one incident as you so erroneously assume James R. It's about all your edits, and your rules that you like to apply to some and not to others. It's a straw man to argue that it is Goofyfish that is the culprit in my situation because I am neither speaking of my incident, nor does that absolve you of the same inconsistancies. You can not assert that the rules prevent insulting others and let it consistantly go on day after day, or it makes you look the fool. But you can't really answer my question, can you? Why is it okay for Xev to tell someone to "eat a cock" and it's not okay for me to say that people in general are "pathetic little louts"? I wasn't speaking or insulting anyone in particular, and I was responding to an attacke on me... so where do you draw the line? Or can't you answer that?

Your assertion that I am somehow some bratty teen, is laughable as are most of your completely wrong assumptions. I simply want people to be treated fairly, and you have not treated people fairly. (see Gendankens post) And I know there are others, but people are too weaked kneed (or unwilling to go against the power-hungry mob that makes us the sciforums current moderator team) to come forward. Sad, but true. Most of the people here are lemmings and too afraid to walk their own path.

I know that you and the rest of the mods think you have everyone hoodwinked with your secrecy and your unwillingness to own up to your actions. It's easy when the controlling party hides the discrepancies, I suppose. Ah well, you win this time, Mr. Big. But remember that there is always someone out there who is quicker, smarter and more devious than you are.

As for Goofyfish, he's another poll for another time and I'll let someone else handle that one. Let no stone go unturned or so they say. =)

18. mouse can't sing, can't dance Registered Senior Member

Interesting, instead of having actually a discussion about James' actions as a moderator, we have anu and tiassa rolling over the pavement, closely followed by WellCookedFetus and paulsamuel, while gendanken and Q are tearing down the furniture.

This is not a thread, this is a bar fight.

19. paulsamuel Registered Senior Member

You made it about me when you took this shot at me when my back was turned, (you coward!)
    If you don't want me to defend myself against you, then shut your big mouth about me!

20. Arditezza Banned Banned

Well, at least it's a good read

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Is paulsamuel still talking about me?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2004
  22. Arditezza Banned Banned

He probably is, I mean what are the odds? You could take him off ignore and check yourself, instead of asking us.

23. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

paulsamuel if your still mad at me about getting modship, or about your fictious claims that I called you, or about our constant arguing, that your problem as I will have no part of it now. I made a promise never to listen to you (well unless your on my sub-forums) so that is unfair to me that you can slander me and I cannot defend my self from you claims. If you have any maturity stop now.

as for this thread and poll, it looks like nothing will come of it, unless better evidence of wrongful behavior on James part is reveled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.