Stinky Revelations

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Lady, Jan 7, 2003.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i would say you would have more chance arguing that choping down the forests and more INTERACTION (NOT sexually, i mean illegal shiping of exotic specis/animal bites ect) was the cause

and as to the spreed LOOK AT AFRICA, this is not a homosexuals deases

nurses get it, mothers pass it to children

its EVERYWHERE

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Aficains even have a higher chance of immunity supporting the idea that this disease was around for a long LONG time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lady Banned Banned

Check this theory out

excerpt by paulsamuel or visit pg 4 and check out theories of your fellow posters.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

The 1/2000 people is immune because they lack a functional CD4 receptor on their helper T cells. With out his receptor the virus can not infect there T cells and kill them. Sence the T cells can’t be kill the immune system is not crippled and the person does not get AIDS.

8. Lady Banned Banned

Just a thought

Most places with high rates of deadly disease are also adherents to groups with Risky Practices or beliefs, for example, centuries of witchcraft/Voodoo has been a common religion/ cult amongst many African countries, therefore, lots of disease, and only recently did Uganda expose and denounce the satanic practices publicly.

Now the rise of Aids in the U.S. coincides about the same time drug usage was big, likewise, new age religions, like paganism, satanism,wiccan, or other occulitic practices became unveiled and widespread in the nation, mainly attracting the youth, male/female. Most of these religions except and encourage sexual freedom

http://www.aidshotline.org ( Statistics- Informative)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2003
  9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Trading bodily fluids is dangerous there is not doubt about it! Look at some of the horrible and grotesque possible side effects: AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis, Children, ect, ect, ect!

10. John Mace Registered Senior Member

"No chimps are very polygamous... Bonibos are just noted for doing it like people do"

Fetus: You need to read up more on Bonobos (I'd recomment "Bonobo; the Forgotten Ape"). Yes Chimps are promiscous (not polygamous as there are no Chimp marriages that I'm aware of), but Bonobos DO IT LIKE CRAZY-- ALL THE TIME WITH ALL TYPES OF PARTNERS. Yes, bonobos are known to mate face-to-face, but they've got the Kama Sutra beat by a mile with all their variations.

Cheers!

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You are a simpleton.

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

I know a lot about bonobos thx anyways

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

wesmorris

she only post in religion what did you expect?

14. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Fetus... good point. I felt compelled to say it though. I probably should have just kept it to myself though. Sometimes I delusionally think that my opinion makes a shit of a difference. LOL. yeah right..

15. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

lady's pathetic understanding of physics, chemistry and biology could not dare comprehend the fact that virusi do not spontaneously appear and that promiscuity does not make virusi but only gives them a means of infectious travel.

Oh I'm mean today!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Did you know Conception and life is also a STD!

16. Lady Banned Banned

Re: Re: Stinky Revelations

** Educate me -all knowing one?

17. Lady Banned Banned

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

virus are our preditors, simple as that.

They exists as natures way of controling human population (just look at the spread of the black plauge)

unfortunatly humans have a habit of meddling with nature

its as simple as the arms races between animals and other animals or plants

we "cure" something and it mutates to work better so we change the treatment so it mutates again ect

no sinister conspiracy with god and people who sleep with animals

just nature

19. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: Stinky Revelations

Okay. Trying to assert a correlation between behavior that increases odds of getting a disease and the particulars of what led to the mutation that led to said disease is completely pointless without the statistical data and analysis thereof to back it up.

Feel educated?

20. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Lady,

The idea that a virus is created simple out of the evils of anal sex is ludicrous! As for your views of promiscuity and odd sexual practices spreading disease that is fact. And yes science was founded from religion. 90% of your posts are in "Religion", "Free thought", "Ethics, Morality, & Justice" and "Pseudoscience". Your posts in "Pseudoscience" alone prove my point!

21. Lady Banned Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stinky Revelations

** Well one is just a theory ( the creation) disease?Care to test my theory? Anyways the other post are way's of transference? But do you have a logical explanation on the creation of Aids? Or perhaps a theory?

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yes HIV is a retrovirus that came from a long line of retroviruses! The proof is in its genome which shows that it is related to HTLV and viruses of the Genus Lentivirus.

23. Lady Banned Banned