'Steroids 'kill off brain cells'

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by spuriousmonkey, Oct 2, 2006.

1. kebabomatic Banned Banned

my cousin misha always was nice boy. he not fight rough like us on streets and steal bags from old ladies. or throw bag with smelly shit in face of teacher lady. he always keep nose clean unless we pushed his face in toilet. was always fun. he cry very funny.

then he was 17 and he went in program for soviet athletes. he take many pills, he say pills good for me. I say misha, pills no good if they don't make you high. misha say i am going to be strong like ox. i say come drink with us vodka and we go find girls to stalk. he say NO. I go to gym.

then he became not so nice. he very aggressive. he punch people in face. ok, i also punch people in face when i was young but i had reason. he look funny at me. he smells. he is ugly. good reasons. misha not need reason. he punch and punch people.

i tell him stop punching people. and he try punch me. i get out my knife and he too. and friends stop us. i say you crazy **** (put very naughty word there). he say i am no friend anymore.

then he fight guy who turned out to be KGB. that not smart. misha in jail. he loved by many men there. they like muscle men. he protest in beginning because he very aggressive but they beat his head many times. he very docile now and willing. like cow on farm. not good for ass.

children listen to me. steroids not good for ass. can rip ass. like misha's. misha not same anymore. no do steroids! I warn you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

It's obvious English is not your first language. Maybe not even your second.

However, good story.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

its all true....

i have begun taking dhea.... LOVE IT.

IT has turned me FROM a weak tired little girl of a man... crippled with weak muscles from rheumatism..... into a reasonable strong man again...
    and it helped me do IT in months.

when i began i would lift 10lbs... with both arms... about 10- 20 times.

now im doing 20 lbs in one arm at about 25 to 30 reps... about 100-200 aday.

its awesome...

yes.. it is a sex hormone.. and i igotta tell ya... it works..

it literally makes all the ugly and even old women.... attractive... or atleast very much more atractive than they were... or are without dhea.

literally... im not joking.... when off the dhea for a few days...
    alot of girls... just dont interest me.... i mean. i may look at them...
    but on a scale of 1 to 10... as to whether i would apply work to to actually sleep with them.... typically... normal values range from 10 to 0... ya know...
    they are all scaled... with the ugly and old at the bottom.... as 0.

but on dhea... suddenly they all are between 5 and 10.
    and some that would never have been allowed on the scale... are suddenly all very welcome.... YES.. all the ladies... climb on board....
    me and 20 women... sure why not... my sexual confidence.. is through the roof..

literaly... if i was single and availible.... I would need a black book.
    because, while i might like any one woman... and presently love one..

but on dhea.. i honestly feel so manly, that one woman does not SEEM enough.

i am in control... of course, and i have not cheated on her.

but ... i gotta admit.

I could have a harem of women, and be manly enough to handle it, with a little help from dhea.

mind you... i dont have any present problems... ed etc.. but, if any you guys are feeling down in the labido... dhea is one thing that will... make you more manly.

some of that is good... some of it is bad.

agreesive tendencies... are also way.. way up.

i have NOT fought with anyone... but ive always like yelling at people while driving..
    and sometimes they yell back... and sometime they get out of the car and wanna fight.

i have never bothered to get out and fight.. althought i have some martial arts training....

but now... on dhea...

i often do... seriously .. wanna get out of the car... and beat the living hell out of some poor bastard who made a bad driving move.

i can literally feel my adrenal glands sPit out large volumes of adrenilin.....

and buddy... im ready to go... rage and its release is at my finger tips...

and if i wasnt in such control of my self.. i would have beat someone up already.

if people are going to use drugs... then they must act accordingly.

like dont drink and drive.

perhaps.

dont use steriods and get angry...

-MT

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

thankyou for this post it made me laugh.
    also, you a fan of borat by any chance?

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

You know... if you lift as much as you can for 5 reps MAX.. your strength would increase much faster than doing it 20 reps at a time.

Hrm.. I wonder why those that do 1000 crunches a day don't have strong abs..

9. kebabomatic Banned Banned

hello my friend Borat!

it is very well to know that borat is on this forum. you do not trick me. your name say Huwy but you picture say borat! I'm smart like russian street dog!

when is next documentary coming out? i look forward to it.

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

ITS TRUE.... that if you want bulk.... do few reps... at heavy weight.

but if you want musclers that are hard and like steel... then you do alot of reps....

and i can tell you... im not that big... but my muscles feel hard.

and since i was a cripple.... hard muscles are awesome.

i love it.

bruce lee... would do a simple punch work out with 1, 2, 5, and 10 lbs weights..... which i have found is very effective.

-MT