Stealth Techniques/Avoiding Detection

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Oldboy, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRZion Theoretical Experimentalist Valued Senior Member

this wouldn't be that great for concealing whatever lies beneath, unless it was stationary - most IR detection depends on shapes and such, so if you have any shape moving around it would be noticeable. IR detection is basically like seeing in the dark; it doesn't matter what wavelengths you emit as long as they are distinct from the background.

if you wrap the front of your body with aluminium foil, you would at least be emitting a very small amount of thermal radiation; however this could also be noticed as a man shaped dark spot on the display.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jmpet Valued Senior Member

1. The school system works. If you tried it instead of going to jail, you would understand. But since you were thrown into a box of animals for God-knows how many years, you have become feral. That means you now lack the capacity to sit down, think and come up with a coherent thought: you only react and instinctively respond.

2. You don't walk into a legitimate science forum and say "what's up- teach me about this science stuff y'all" and expect to be taken seriously. The pre-requisite for being here is already having a scientific mind- YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE.

3. You are not Bill Gates. You are a teenager who thinks he is a big man when in reality he knows shit about shit. Grow up. You have two ears and one mouth- think about that.

4. Saying niggaz and pimp and shit does not make you look any smarter, in only proves points 1 and 2.

5. You have no point to make and within the month you'll invariably write "fuck you y'all" and we'll never hear from you again.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oldboy Registered Member

Oh man, how I wanted you to reply, so I could tear your ass up again.
    Firstly, you claim you're a genius, how can you claim to be something so vague as "Intelligent"? You even got nothing to prove for being "Intelligent", you just think you're "Intelligent". I bet your personality is so weak and you're so lame, that the only thing you THINK that makes you special is being "Intelligent", only thing you don't understand you dumb fuck is, that there are a few other 100 millions of people with no special attributes who think they're "Intelligent". You're just another level of nerds, there are millions like you, exactly like you, you are NOT special. You're no different than them "Baboons" as you would call who talk about "Man, I fucked more pussy than you" or "I get $$$, I got a few million in my bank account". They say that shit/do that shit to compensate for their hollow soul.
    In fact, I don't know whether or not your lame ass goes outside but you MAY of thought "Man, what a complete idiot", I bet that guy that you think is a complete idiot actually thinks he's misunderstood and a genius like you. And a person like me or just a random person you would encouter would think you're an idiot.
    & vice versa, it's a cycle
    Also, you're nothing but a waste of space. A blood sucking parasite, your view of reality is boring 9-5's. You probably got some good grades (excuse my saying this, this is debateable but I think idiots do good in school to try and prove they are intelligent but they're so obnoxious in doing so that they don't even make the revelation of the bullshit in schools) and that makes your chin go up and you try to look down on everyone else.

Let me fucking explain school to you, dumb fuck. I have no fucking interest in say tailoring clothes. I don't wanna be in fashion BUT it's education. It doesn't aid me, it doesn't help me, doesn't do shit for me, just some random education, I have no A-B goals learning this, I actually have real goals & things I'm really commited too, so why am I learning this garbage knowledge that does nothing for me? Will I remember this shit in the future? How the fuck will I use it? And if I do need it, say some strange circumstance come into my life, wouldn't it be just easier if I come out with 100% concentration and will then doing it at a time where it's unneccesary and I really don't give a fuck and all it is a distraciton.
    That's school, ya dumb fuck!
    The school system works, hahaha. WHAT THE FUCK? How the fuck does the school system work when you got people joining gangs instead of graduating, where you got more dropouts than graduates.
    Lets see, yeah! The education system is great! Must be some kind of phenamoneon where a person would have to do crime and get locked up for life in prison than get a good job, be with a girlfriend, life in society comfterably, have a great career.

Look, if I go to a fucking factory worker, who ain't about shit (no offense guys) and tell him "Hey, I'm going to be building an invisibility cloak", I have a strange thought he'd probably laugh in my face.
    I bet you're going to be a professor, since you're so snobby and think you're better than everyone. So if I go to a professor at some shitty school, that teaches because he can't do and tell him I'm building an invisibility cloak, this is what I think would happen
    *grabs his beard*
    *puts his chin up*
    *changes his tone of voice to child molestor*
    "Well, I've met all the great minds of the world, such thing is barbaric and impossible!"
    Yeah, well if I went 100 years back, they would say the same shit about the inventions and world we have now.
    Now lets go to Albert Einstein, a master of laws of science, I go to him and say "Yo Albert! I'm building an invisibility cloak, could you aid me", I think he would be on board with my mission.

And you say inmates in prisons are animals. Only a fucking idiot with a narrow mind would say that. I could put you in the exact circumstances to make you commit a crime like they did and you'll be in the same boat as them. What's the point? Enough snobby dickheads who think they're intelligent already think they're animals, I'd probably have to take a large fraction of the Earth population to prove my point, kinda unnessecary.
    I don't even
    You can go fuck your mother, kidd. I'm not even going to give you a viable model of a regular inmate in prison (it'll take too long, I don't have time for you!). But lets drop a hint, man I guess more and more people are turning "Animals" in this prisons. For some reasons whole neighborhoods are turning into "Animals". While we grow into a new age of life, people somehow (lol) got more violent and are turning into "Animals" are a dramatic rate. 1% of the population are "Animals". I think by my magnificent evolution (shame on anyone who believes in evolution just because they don't wanna believe in God, NOT that I believe in God) theory will point out the easier and better life gets, the more a person gets angry and has animalistic desire to run the jungle and attack people. You see, we are going at a very interesting rate of people in prison. If the rate continues going at a this pace of increasing inmates, you'll have 50% of the U.S.A. population by around 2060 if I remember? Well, maybe from where I heard it is a bit off, a BIT, still prisons increasing, profit increasing, problems increasing, just a classic Escape From New York snowball effect, dickhead.
    And life will continue to get better with more advances technology and laws and you'll have everyone become an "Animal" (yeah that's a big wdf???).

You stupid fuck, you say such stupid shit that I don't think you sit down and take time to "Think" (realize this, you ain't even a fucking genius, you're a complete dumbass). See, you generalize all blacks, you generalize all prison inmates. Even average ORDINARY people see the bigger picture which is quite simple, only a fucking idiot can generalize people. It's like if I saw an Asian person eating rice, then I generalize thinking all Asians eat rice. Do you know how fucking stupid you sound and how fucking dumb you are?
    And you don't even understand the functions of crime, you're so stupid you think it's animal instictive reactions. I don't know about that but that's real primitive thinking on your end.

AND you stupid fuck, you're saying "What up yall, teach me this". If you go on the other thread (which you probably did, you're just trying to hide it because the truth hurt and you're sobbing like a baby right now), I actually did ask for the basic laws and shit to help me. Some guy recommended me on what type of science I want to be involved in, like I said point A to point B GOAL, CAMOFLAUGE. You fucking retard.

I ain't no fucking big man, right. You're the stupid fuck with his head high up, going to peoples place of residence and starting some bullshit with them. You think you're the big man and I don't know how your ego or dick got so big but you also think you're a genius. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

And since you can't read (maybe you was crying when you was reading), I made a comment that age doesn't define mental state, Bill Gates was old when he was 17, people act like overgrown children at 60.

Also, saying "Niggas and pimp" is a part of my culture. You're playing a GAME, you see. You're not in here for science, I doubt it. You're playing like I said, A FRONT. You know what a front is? It's an illusion but the illusion is not true. I talk the way I wanna talk and I walk the way I wanna walk. How the fuck can you be determined by "Intelligent" by how a person chooses to talk?
    So if a person had the skills of lets say the popular one Albert Einstein, say if he was black instead of white and he talked like that, he's not "Intelligent"? Talking not "Intelligence", no it's not. What you're doing and going after is a front (and also wasting my time).

Also, to your last point that you made. I don't know what the fuck is going to happen in the next month, I guess you could kinda see that future, I don't know, I wasn't blessed with that gift so I don't know shit about reading no futures.
    But you know what the point is? I don't really give a fuck about you. I just wanna tear your spirit apart because you're a prick who goes to my fucking face & brings some bullshit into my house. You're a very pathetic person.
    And I don't have no point to make? lol, I hurt your feelings and now you're trying to get back at me, you have nothing to say, you're just talking bullshit and you know what I hate, I hate when people talk bullshit. It's like some guy right next to your ear saying "I was on Pluto, you know Pluto is right near the sun", etc, etc, etc. A lotta bullshit, you get sick of that guy and something on the back of your head can't let you take the bullshit anymore.
    Even a "Criminal" would of let that go (my comment that is), you're way more uncivilised then them (and you claim to say they're "Animals" and uncivilised), so lmao!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oldboy Registered Member

Honestly, he replied to me with one of the most strangest replys I've ever received. And he wrote the most bullshit I have ever read. He's a strange motherfucker, I gotta give him that.
    What a fucking waste of space, I could of done something better with my time than waste my time with this clown.

8. jmpet Valued Senior Member

What a wonderful, intelligent, well thought out reply. You will go far in this world with the skills you acquired in your short time and I see a bright future for you.

And thank you for proving my point that when you irritate the stupid, they only prove their stupidity.

9. JackTheSparrow Registered Member

Is there some shampoo I can use or body wash which can make me invisible to my mother in law? just for few days? anyone? anyone?

10. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Uh......not so much.

I see some for real Troll handles here and some real trolling going on pretty much all of the time. I observe some real crazies putting forward stuff that I am used to seeing spray painted on underpass walls. I observe folks posing as Christians or Scientists that do not have a clue as to what they are talking about. I see students - college and high school & mebbe some elementary school as well - bumbling around full of self importance whilest proclaiming their brilliance in this field or that, loosing their tempers at each other, calling names and the like.

Arguments over 'how many angels can dance on the head of a pin' abound, people demanding answers to stupid questions then declaring they have put the victim on ignore so the answers go unread, personal insults, straw men and ad hominums galore, and no understanding of the scientific method at all in some quarters.

I would have to say that, in this context, you are in error. Posing is posing, name calling is name calling and ignorance is ignorance. The prerequisite for membership is the ability to read enough to register.

11. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

OK, on the heat shield thing (in basic, simple terms): Your body burns food for energy. It does this all of the time. When it burns your food for energy, it produces waste heat that it must then dispose of. It gets rid of that heat by radiation - the heat just goes out of your body into the air around you. If that heat does not get radiated away, your body will overheat and you will die.

Heat is infra - red light. Heat detectors are infra red detectors. Infra - red detectors can see that heat getting dumped from your body so they can see you in the dark by the infra red light that your body gives off from dumping heat. If you cover your whole body so that no infra - red light escapes to be seen, you will have stopped your body from getting rid of its excess heat and you will die.

That is what killed the pretty blond in the old James Bond movie "Gold Finger", as she was completely covered in gold paint.

12. jmpet Valued Senior Member

I think somebody here has been

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. soullust Registered Senior Member

14. Oldboy Registered Member

It's aighttt. I don't think it will happen, though (considering everything goes well). Or atleast happen to a PERFECT degree. Imagine if ordinary folks got it? The mischief that it'll cause.

15. Oldboy Registered Member

Slapped with WHAT you idiot?
    I've actually made some rebuttals on his statement in private messages, that means NOT FOR UR EYES.
    Tell me you stupid idot, if you didn't think you was "Intelligent", what would you be?
    You know what I think, lol. I think you had your feelings hurt and instead of just rolling with it, you said "Hmm, I am not like them! I am different. I am genius". Thank you, MR. 300 millionth person to think the same creative well though out idea. Let me rephrase my assumptions of you, YOU ARE A GENIUS!!

By the way, intelligence is information, shit you got NONE of. You can't even make a good insult (and WHO THE HELL can't do that in this day and age?). You talk awkward and your message was, well lets just say, pretty pathetic. Not only that BUT you're just another crab in the bucket who thinks they can become the greatest actress with no work, the greatest rapper just because they "have the GOD GIVEN TALENTS" or become a leader because "I WAS DESTINED", a genius because you got a high IQ (Oh no, I must have a low IQ because I don't believe in them, OF COURSE! The world revolves around who does a better mathematical problem. Mathematical problem? So you're saying you're betting than anyone because you can fill out a better Sudoku??????? WUTTTT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUDOKU? how the hell does that even matter? how about you do something with your life instead fill out a few numbers on the box, who the hell even cares if you can even be good at SUDOKU aka IQ) or become the champ of the world with no :shrug:
    ...training

16. Oldboy Registered Member

Fuck this website, ya motherfuckers don't know shit!
    I talk the way I wanna talk. I don't give a fuck if I swear because it's not actually a "Curse" word. It's a word of more sayy..... hostility & anger (message 2 mod for the warning).
    A curse word is "RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!"
    etccccccc
    bye, bye
    i got better things 2 do than trifle with you
    have fun on internet forums
    I got plans that need 2 be in commencing

17. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

18. jmpet Valued Senior Member

As predicted.

Buh bye

19. soullust Registered Senior Member

HHHHHH...it would be amusing

and why the freakout.

20. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

I don't even need to explain why I have close this thread. Its very obvious and this kind of stuff will not be tolerated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.