staying awake

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by vslayer, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Nah, blame it on realistic dreams or a dreamlike reality, I don´t do drugs that often.
    Well, there is always one possibility to find out if it is real or not. If you die in your dream, you´ll wake up, if you die in real life, you´ll never wake up. (probably)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. aindj Guest

I am planning to stay awake for 5 days on holiday in germany, apart from drinking shitloads of red bull i am clueless on how to stay awake, any tips?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I now it's a bit too late, but yeah, I have a tip. Convince yerself that if ya fall asleep, a chupacabra will come and suck yer blood dry. *Funeral grin*

Hey, in ye'r sleep-deprived state, why wouldn't it work?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vslayer Registered Senior Member

chupacabras eat goats.
    *realisation*

that explains your horns

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. salann Registered Member

Take some speed

9. dmcm01 Guest

can you take a playstation and a lemans game? even if you shorten it to a 12 hour game it'l do you.....

10. Guest III Please change my Name to Ghost Registered Senior Member

the most i have stayed up for is30-40 hours

11. OverTheStars Registered Senior Member

My s/o has some disorder where he cannot produce the stuff that makes us fall asleep. When he was a baby, he would only take 45 minute naps at night, until he was five. He was put on Clonydine(spelling?) and he slept for the first time.
    The longest I've known him stay up was eight days, and he just collapsed. He hates taking his medicine at night, because he can't play video games or watch his tv shows at night.

12. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I know someone who chronically falls asleep during the day, I do not know what the results of his examination are, but it is an annoying thing....

13. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

My record is now up to 70 something hours.

I'
    ve never heard of "yard monkies" although I did see stuff out of the corner of my eyes.