Static Energy?Electricity?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by KUMAR5, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

It IS DEAD. The Woo Woo DoDo has been dead dead (dead dead is the dead it is when it has never been alive)

Your not only flogging a dead horse your giving it mouth to mouth and trying to get it to stand up and enter the Kentucky Derby

AGAIN

Anyway what's with And so some science should be there?

Organise your own Science, get your own results, publish repeatable and verifiable test, sit back and wait for your Nobel Prize

But proponents of Woo Woo don't want to do that

The modus operandi of Woo Woo is to throw out, what being charitable might be called "wild speculation", and expect it to be taken up by Scientist without question

Even if Scientist do take up such a challenge and produce results Woo Woo proponents not only move the goal post they move the whole stadium

When the results do not line up with proponents expectations (any Scientist who takes up a Woo Woo challenge can save themselves a lot of trouble by just asking the proponents to provide them with the results

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) the results are challenged by the proponents as being rigged / contaminated / false because of big Govenment / big business / "them"

Scientist are in a never win situation

Again again Woo Woo proponents get your own Science, get your own results, publish repeatable and verifiable test, sit back and wait for your Nobel Prize

Real Scientist are fed up with rejection

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I called it! Kumar IS looking for a rationale for homeopathy, despite having denied earlier that he was doing so.

Reported for lying and with a request to move the thread to Pseudo.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

Same thing I am doing I.e coordinating the scattered understandings because science is not yet final.

Like for example, if any action is done there SD be an equal n opp reaction to it to justify Newton's 3rd law of motion. From where force or energy come and will it be potential energy during the process of action part? What about its relevance to action for remedy preparation?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

No I told to understand science for all unclear systems incl homeopathy. You all only speculated homeopathy. It is for science. Sorry, if you don't want I shall leave it.

8. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

What parts of the following hints

Science has been there

Done that

Thought it stupid

Moved on

Anyway what's with And so some science should be there?

Are yous mob putting out
    crackpot science incapable of organising crackpot experiments to produce crackpot results to influence
    crackpot people to buy
    crackpot remedies?

Post #61

It IS DEAD. The Woo Woo DoDo has been dead dead (dead dead is the dead it is when it has never been alive)

Your not only flogging a dead horse your giving it mouth to mouthand trying to get it to stand up and enter the Kentucky Derby

do you not follow?

Is that a promise (without your fingers cross behind your back)?

9. exchemist Valued Senior Member

There is nothing unclear about homeopathy. Stop pretending there is.

10. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

It's unclear why pretend medical practitioners are allowed to scam the public

11. exchemist Valued Senior Member

12. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

CPR.

13. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

Sorry, if you think that this topic is valid to discuss in this forum, Pls don't provoke.

I simply would like to uderstand about; what will be the form of energy needed for reaction against the action in preparing the remedies to justify Newton't 3rd law of motion? How we can interpret reaction for it?

14. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Firstly, you appear to be referring to action and reaction in Newtonian mechanics, i.e. in Newton's Third Law. The "action" and "reaction"Newton talks about are forces, not energy. A modern formulation of Newton's 3rd Law is this: "When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body."

Note that a force is not energy.

When you talk about "remedies", do you mean medicines? If so, why are you asking about a law of mechanics? Mechanics won't tell you anything about the mode of action of medicine. Understanding how medicine works requires biochemistry, not mechanics.

If by "remedies" you do not mean medicines, then what do you mean?

15. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

More than can be said for this thread which appears to be throwing up all over the place like a epileptic having a vomiting fit on a rollercoaster

17. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Why don't they begin by taking Cannabinoids off the list of Opioids? It's still listed as a class I drug

18. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

Where? Are you talking about crude drug or potentiated I.e. much diluted?

19. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

Potentized.

20. Write4U Valued Senior Member

No, by chemical properties, side effects and medicinal effectiveness. These two families of chemicals do not belong in the same category.

21. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Its a Federal Law. Marijuahana is listed as a Class I drug along with addictive opioids, whereas tobacco and alcohol are unrestricted legal drugs (except for age).

22. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Sorry for the distraction.

23. KUMAR5 Valued Senior Member

Sorry, I am not able to understand, what you are saying and how it is linked to this topic.