state of union adress

Discussion in 'Politics' started by A Canadian, Jan 22, 2004.

1. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

did anyone see that live brodcast of bush's speech?.

i could do nothing but laugh at it.... everyone fucken stood up and claped every minute....
    it was a joke man...

before we brocasted these "speeches" did everyone stand up and claped???...

american properganda....

all these tools stood up and claped every 30 seconds for the presendt of USA....
    honestly its a fucken joke n a half man....

not to "dis" my own government but our prime minster never had poeple stand up and clap every 30 seconds...

long story short, how do you feel about "country adresseds" from a president, affect the media....?

i only watched 5 minutes of this joke show,.. i think these tools of congress took more time to clap than the presedent took to talk.....

honestly its show bizz tatics... to make one seem great, they give him the pleasure of an spectical...

like.... bush jr' talked more about what he HAS DONE rather than what he is GOING TO DO..... to me that, does not make sense....
    he said he captured suddam..... but he didnt say that american big corperations will be soon opening up buisnesses in the said countrys....... only to corrupte them further. they may of elimated these big threats, but these smaller "economical threats" will cuase more damage than assumed

HONESTLY ITS A FUCKEN JOKE AND A HALF MAN!!!!!

i am slighty drunk as i write this, althought i dont tend to sciforums.com as much anymore, i will argue, comment, fight and agree to disagree to whatever you post friends

questions? comments? go for it

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Psst, Hey buddy, we've already got a thread going about the State of the Union Address: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=32320

And hey, no need to fight, you'll see that not many here really seemed to have cared very much for the speach, except perhaps Jerrek, but everyone already realizes that he's a brainwashed rhetoric spouting Neocon-bot.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

And a fascinating specimen, at that.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.