Star Wars vs Star Trek

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, May 9, 2002.

?

Which universe would win?

1. Star Trek

227 vote(s)
    35.5%
  2. Star Wars

268 vote(s)
    41.9%
  3. Spaceballs

47 vote(s)
    7.3%
  4. Farscape

12 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Dune

50 vote(s)
    7.8%
  6. Stargate

36 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George1 Registered Senior Member

what part don't you get???
    are you stupid or juts pretending?

FOR THE LAST TIME:back up you'll claims,or change the subject!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope.

Please reference the post where you acknowledged that you were incorrect with your statement about belief.

You were explicitly wrong about belief.

No you have made statements without any foundation.

I've answered all of your questions. And you've just made another assumption. Not smart of you at all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

the Borg may be inferior to the Replicators in the sense that they also have an organic component. But that's subjective.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

if you keep putting words in my mouth, I can't talk you. Get your head examined, someone more enlightened that me somewhere down the line is really going to embarass you, so wake up while you still have time.

8. George1 Registered Senior Member

no it's not,the borg would also be assimilate!

9. George1 Registered Senior Member

it's late and i'll go to bed,but i'l be back!
    i hope that by then,this matter will be solved!

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Is this another example of your dishonesty?
    I quoted directly from your post where you stated that belief means you are uncertain. How is that putting words in your mouth? Are you denying you wrote it?
    For reference you also said it here:
    Because you're incapable of admitting you were wrong?
    And that you're still avoiding admitting it?

It's not a question of "more enlightened" it's a question of brains and personal integrity: which you apparently lack.

11. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

if you mean the Borg and the Replicators, maybe

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Good night

12. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

What dishonesty?!?! "No I don't 'believe'. Belief implies that you are unsure." What part of that don't you understand?? I'll say it again. NO I DON'T BELIEVE. Because I KNOW. I've lived it. Therefore I do not believe. What's not to understand?? Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby??? God damn your blind.

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

This dishonesty:-

No it doesn't.

Belief can be 100% certain. Plus which, as you yourself stated, you ARE unsure:
    Post 17611.

Which part of the TWO TIMES I have posted the definition do you not understand?

Oops, no.

14. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

oops, yes....so f^%$ off. Your arrogant ass will never understand what I KNOW. Because to truly KNOW something is to understand it. :wave: Sooooooooooooooooo.......BLOW ME! :frust:

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I see, you're not only dishonest but ignorant as to the difference between belief and knowledge, and also the unreliability of subjective experience as evidence.
    And also so stupid you have to resort to gross insults when you can't actually support your delusion.
    If I had the choice of putting you on ignore I'd probably do so. Instead I'll just keep an eye on your posts and point out any more delusional idiocy that I notice.
    Have fun.

16. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

awwww poor baby. So know instead of telling me I'm deluded, you're trying to control my language. F&^% you and your fascists behavior.

Unreliability. :crazy: You really do have a small mind don't you? I feel pity for an 'old' fool like you. You insulted me first, by claiming that I'm deluded simply because you can't accept some things. I never initiated the insults. You did. maybe you should test yourself for Alzeimers. :itold:

I don't have a problem with that. If you feel soooooo insecure about yourself that you have to keep interest in what others say about you, go ahead. More amusement for me. :thumbsup:

17. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Ah I see your comprehension is also limited.
    I'm not "trying to control your language", I'm simply pointing out that instead of trying to provide supporting evidence you've resorted instead to foul language.

So you really are ignorant on that score.

1) It wasn't an insult it was an observation.
    2) I'm not complaining about the insults as such, simply that you've chosen to use insult instead of evidence.

I do like to limit the amount of delusional bullshit that appears on the forum. It's not "insecurity", it's forum policy.

18. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

1)yes. But by simply saying foul language, you imply there are bad and good words. Words are words, they are neither good nor bad. And the fact that you labeled them as "foul" indicates that you want to control my language. You also are editing what I'm saying mid-sentence, which means you are controlling and censoring my language. So shut up.
    2)You are ignorant also. Like I said, wakup before it's too late. It WAS an insult since you were the one who perpetuated all that bullshit after I made one innocent comment.
    3)Yes it is insecurity. because you made it personal. The fact that you are defending your personal attacks against me and my initial idea, show what a insignificant meat suit you are.
    Oh really? Is it also forum policy to censor/edit someones statements mid-sentence and changing their syntax to conform to your bullshit? Gimme a f*&^ing break. :spank:

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I actually stated "gross insults" which you replied to with the comment on controlling.
    I couldn't give a toss what language you actually use, like I said I was simply pointing out that you've chosen to resort to nothing but insults instead of trying to support your assertions.

Since I quote your words exactly (and respond to each point therein), how am I censoring?

Not yet shown to be the case.

No, you posted arrant nonsense and I pointed out that it was such.

I see your comprehension is more limited than I suspected.

Change your syntax?

I note you still haven't supported any of your earlier claims.
    Personally I don't think you'll last long on the forum (unless you stay entirely in this sub-forum). You won't be missed.

20. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

Do you realize that YOU are the one who is deluded?? You wrote "foul language" up there!!! jesus christ :wallbang:

21. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

??????

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  22. Apocalypse2001 System Lord Registered Senior Member

No. :bugeye: Well obviously you are lieing. Oh and don't edit your previous post. I already have a screen shot of it.

You're kidding right? :roflmao:

I already HAVE shown you. But you are in denial. Poor baby.

No. The simple fact that you continuously attacking me after the previously civilized discussion that I was having with the others, shows how fascist you are.

no. it's just that you are in denial.

again, your kidding right?:bugeye: So you are saying that aaaaaaaall those quotes you made, you never ONCE editing my syntax ?? be careful of what you answer because I have screen shots.

Oh I have supported them, it's just that you are too busy wasting everybodies time because you wanted to pick a fight.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

In which case you'll see that I wrote
    Post 17672.
    And you replied:
    Post 17673.
    So who's lying?
    Or are you so dishonest you can't read?
    Edit: you do realise that false accusations of lying could result in you being banned? Unless I get an apology, of course.

So you deny I use your words? As they are written? In the order they are written?

Nope: you've made claims and assertions but failed completely to show any validation.

Wrong, you posted insupportable (and so far unsupported) nonsense: I called you on it. You continued to post nonsense.

Even if you keep saying it it won't come true.

Go ahead: where have I altered it? You don't need screens shots, unless you've edited your posts.

No, you've made claims which you have failed to support, except with more unsupported claims.

As George1 pointed out in Post 17661:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.