Star Wars VI: What will will it be like?

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Darth Behemoth, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Darth Behemoth Registered Member

So, what do you think Star Wars VI is going to be like? I hope it is about Darth Caedus; I argue that Caedus was NOT evil in the traditional way. In fact, he experienced a lot of emotionl and physical pain, but he had to stay true to his Force vision. What Sith do you MOST respect and why?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

a lot of zigmos and blow ups...as to people, some will be g
    GOP. others will be like us...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

If you are expecting to be based on any of the "expanded universe" material, I think you are going to be in for a disappointment.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I think the producers should listen exclusively to Mark Hamill...who prefers a less political and CGI plagued story. Go lite and go live!

He's my own plot prediction...Leia's 20 year old son returns home to find his home city destroyed by a new resurgence of empire loyalists. His mother's body is never recovered, but the boy manages to find a time capsule she set aside for him in a secret location.

Inside, are revelations of his true origins and the location of his long lost relative...Luke, who lives as a recluse on a distant planet.

Now, the son must fight his way past a number of attempts on his life as a new dark lord seeks to intercept his fateful journey to the edge of the galaxy...where his uncle awaits to complete his training.

The audience meanwhile will be on edge of their seats...waiting to see what Luke now looks like as a 62 year old Jedi sage.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  8. Carcano Valued Senior Member

9. Carcano Valued Senior Member

10. Carcano Valued Senior Member

11. kerryvis Registered Member

I like these all stars it create the attractiveness.

12. Balerion Banned Banned

It's Star Wars VII, not VI. And it will probably be crap. If I had my druthers, they'd follow the storyline of the Knights of the Old Republic games, which takes place thousands of years before the films, but they'll probably stick to familiar names and faces since the whole purpose is to make money.

13. Rav Valued Senior Member

I'm not so sure it's gonna suck with J.J. Abrams at the helm. The overly nostalgic Star Wars purists out there will no doubt have something negative to say about it, and will probably even make some excellent points since nothing is ever above reproach, but Abrams has demonstrated a capacity to breath new life into a franchise while also being respectful of it's origins. I'd be surprised if it didn't turn out to be the best Star Wars film in 32 years, although admittedly that wouldn't necessarily be saying very much.

Understand, though, that I'm an optimist when it comes to anything even remotely scifi, in spite of many disappointments over the years.

14. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

[video=youtube_share;5BBhNkywMJY]http://youtu.be/5BBhNkywMJY[/video]

15. drkulekul Registered Member

I am very ecited for the new movie, but the problem is will the movie be good now that it's owned by disney??

16. CHRIS.Q Registered Senior Member

What are the characteristics of the film? I feel it is very much like cartoons
    A little mentally ............

17. Rav Valued Senior Member

Disney acquired Marvel Entertainment too. That hasn't stopped the MVL Productions LLC unit of Marvel Studios from churning out films like Iron Man 2/3, Thor and The Avengers, all of which feature adult themes and plenty of ultra-violence, albeit tempered a little with respect to psychological impact as is consistent with all PG-13 productions. Similarly, Lucasfilm will remain a somewhat independent entity as well, so there's no reason to expect that all future productions will be so stereotypically "Disney" that they wont appeal to more mature audiences with greater expectations.