Star Wars Episode III

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Cupertino, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

The Clone Wars was on Cartoon Network and is now being shown on a regular basis on Toonami in the UK. Is good watching but I wish it was done as a mini-series.

I saw it in the movie anyway, it was the very first time I saw it and I was over my cousins place...would ask him about it but we're no longer on speaking terms.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

nu-uh WCF. he is both Christ (for creating 4 5 and 6) and the anti-Christ (for creating 1 2 and soon to be 3)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

I suppose if you go into the cinema next year expecting Episode III to be crap, you can only be pleasently surprised - rather than let down.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Best thing we can do is forget that it's Star Wars and hope Natalie Portman gets her kit off again. Throiwng in Jar Jar Binks: The Death Scene in won't go amiss either

8. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

If Jar Jar dies a horrible painful death in III, I will be happy. That is all there is left to hope for really. A violent, slow, torturous death. That would be awesome.

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Seeing Yoda get down with it was the only thing of value in the last movie, everthing else in that movie was just sawdust filling.

The death of Jar Jar Binks as it should be:

Binks is inside a enemy spaceship when due to an act of ridicules clumsiness he falls into a stampeded army of storm troopers and is slowly crushed to death under their feet:

Sound effects:
    AAAAAH *stomp stomp nasp* ooowowo AAAAH wstop wstop! *stomp stomp crack* AAAAAh OOOWOW EEK *Stomp stomp pop* Waaaargaa!

Then a blaster hit ruptures a hole in the hall and the crushed body of binks flies out into space.

Blood and septum shoots out of his wounds and orifices, his body shrivels up leaving a crumpled cindered toad of a corpse.

Sound effects:
    *Woooooosh*, AAAAAAh, gurgggllelel gurgle, thhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeee *squirt* *spray* *crinkle crinkle*

Then the cindered remains fall into a red giant star.

Sound effects:
    *Pissssss*

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  10. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

I think when Jar Jar gets vented out into space, it should be done in the same way that Alien/Human hybrid dies in Alien Ressurection. Now that would be a kids movie worth seeing!

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

How so? With a nice tight shot of Natalie Portman's underwear from underneath as she steps into her space suit?

Mmmm.

I wonder what panties look like in the Star Wars universe?

12. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Maybe they've evolved beyond panties? One can only hope

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Know what? I misread your original post. You weren't referring to the original alien.
    I was.
    You know the scene I'm talking about, right?
    Right before the alien gets vented into space?
    Camera looking up as Riply steps over the camera. First one leg then the other. Getting the straight crotch shot. That would be a sweet camera angle for episode 3.

And if they've evolved beyond panties.... Gaaaaahhhhhhhh.

14. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

If they've evolved beyond panties... they might have something less revealing. Or maybe the "humans" in the Star Wars galaxy have a slightly different reproductive system from us, and what you'd see in this wet-dream crotch-shot of yours would not be quite what you expect...

15. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

...shite. Good point.

16. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

*watching starwars 3 panty shot* "hey what the hell is that, oooh god their hermaphrodites!

17. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Natalie would still be hot if she were a herm.

BTW, that alien shot is classic. I've paused that frame before.

18. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

But she has a perm! A bloody perm! In the future! Dear god people, have you no sense!

19. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

I happen to think that future hair styles will, on the whole, be more exotic and ostentatious than those of today: because there will be more advanced hair gels, better curling/straightening devices - perhaps even miniture force fields to hold hair in position? We may see Satanic horn-like styles, &/or permanent crests like the ones worn by the Centauri in Babylon 5.

Padme's appearance in Episode 1 could be pretty utilitarian compared to some future hair fashions.

Well, at least a perm is better than having everyone's head shaved - a very easy way to depict future style...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. mountainhare Banned Banned

Episode 1 was bullshit, and Episode 2 was average. Lucas' brain must have degenerated over the years, otherwise he would not have created Jar Jar. And who allowed the annoying little kid to play Anakin in Episode 1? My skin crawled just listening to the cheery little brat.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  21. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

Yes: child prodigy or not, 10 year-old Anakin should have been a cheeky and sneaky little delinquent, already showing a well-developed ruthless streak. He was too nice and too cute to be seriously identified with Darth Vader!

22. Hypercane Sustained Winds at Mach One Registered Senior Member

Have you seen the teaser poster for ROTS? I find it intriguing.

23. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Which one, the official one (which I can't find) or the fan ones?