Star triangle paradox

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Magical Realist, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Thank you.
    That means I can continue to point out the inanity of your beliefs without you interrupting.

But I must say, putting me on ignore isn't exactly replying to my questions or supporting your claim.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

Guess what Bill? You are in the minority here.

A little extreme there bill. What do those animals have to do with what i said?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And another diversion...

9. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

You use your head. If we eradicate rats from any ecosystem, or area of an ecosystem, what do you imagine will happen within the then vacant niche? Another rodent or rodent type animal will slot in and be equally annoying and disgusting etc.

Cockroaches ditto.

They are both good at what they do and resilient and tough (good at keeping their slot) but what happens to empty slots? generally they get filled by the nearest best-fit.

All links in the chain have their function and place and successor. Removing any link on an ignorant, ill-informed, downright retarded whim is ridiculous and a waste of time.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  10. John99 Banned Banned

universaldistress, you think like a cave man.

11. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

John99, you don't think at all.

12. John99 Banned Banned

James R (only),

I answered post 419 with post 423. Simply stated to show an experiment relating to your question.

13. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

Considering Homo Sapiens Sapiens lived in caves I'll take it as a compliment. I won't say what I think of your cognitive abilities.

14. John99 Banned Banned

Since you have not added to the discussion (only insults) then maybe you should not say anything.

I mean, am i right that you have only added insults?

15. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

No, you are wrong.

16. John99 Banned Banned

James,

You see this hosiiltty?

I ask about photons and i am attacked by members who took it upon themselves to speak for you. I did not want them to respond given their negative attitutdes.

I ask you to ban:

Universaldistress
    Billvon
    Origin
    the other guy

for three days for trolling.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Does that include idiots?

Oh my.. look who's talking!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"Here" meaning "inside my head"?

You are the last person that should ask that sort of thing.

18. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You made a false claim and failed to provide any support.
    Any "negative attitude" is a direct result of your continued dishonesty and/ or ignorance.
    And you also forgot that suggesting others be banned is itself a banning offence.

19. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

Your'e the only one bringing zero scientific substance. This is a Science forum interested in SCIENCE.

20. John99 Banned Banned

James,

None of this has anything to do with the discussion we were having regarding photons. Now you see the trolls in action. It is up to you (James) to deal with them.

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

Nope. Most people understand science enough to realize that extinctions are bad even if it's not a cute and cuddly species.

Yes. Trying to exterminate an entire mammalian species is pretty extreme. Glad you agree.

You want to exterminate all rats because they "run around dirty, filthy spreading disease, biting poor peole and competing for food and water." So do squirrels. So do dogs and cats. So do bears. So if those are your criteria, those are your targets.

22. billvon Valued Senior Member

You're right! He should deal with the person that brought the cockroach and rat thing up in the first place. (Which is, of course, you.)

23. John99 Banned Banned

I did not post links to my other threads, i only responded out of common courtesy.