St. Cindy Quits Anti-War Movement

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 28, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

Darn. And just one day before her son would have been honored again. Her 15minutes were long over and it was time. But she is bitter. Very bitter. At the democrats. For abandoning her.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

She decided it’s time to pitch one last attention-getting fit and then take her absolute moral authority ball and go home.

"I was the darling of the so-called left as long as I limited my protests to George Bush and the Republican Party. Of course, I was slandered and libeled by the right as a “tool” of the Democratic Party. This label was to marginalize me and my message. How could a woman have an original thought, or be working outside of our “two-party” system?
    However, when I started to hold the Democratic Party to the same standards that I held the Republican Party, support for my cause started to erode and the “left” started labeling me with the same slurs that the right used…..

Good-bye America …you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can’t make you be that country unless you want it."

Good riddance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and she was/is ugly, too. No, wait, ...she was more than ugly, she was so fuckin' ugly that clocks turned their faces away. She was so ugly that she probably only got laid once ....by a drunk who couldn't see!!

Oh, and she was/is stupid, too. Stupid plus ugly as a fence post adds up to ...whooaaaa, big time UGLY!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sandy Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Jesus would want you to love her even more now, sandy. Jesus doesn't like it when women talk out of turn though. Better be careful!

8. sandy Banned Banned

Love her? She's an anti-America, anti-Bush, treasonist, traitor, liberal POS embarrassment to America/humanity. Yeah, sure, I love her.

uke:

9. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Matthew 22:36-40:

Echoing Leviticus 19:18, which said:

10. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Matthew 22:36-40:

Echoing Leviticus 19:18, which said:

See also Matthew 5:43:

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Cindy what-the-fucks-her-name ain't no neighbor of mine!

Baron Max

12. sandy Banned Banned

Oh I love St. Cindy just fine. It's her personality I can't stand.

13. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

What do you have to say in response to these words of Jesus, sandy? Is Jesus more important to you than airing our your bile-ridden cavern on these forums?

Do as Jesus says, and love your neighbor as yourself. Turn the other cheek.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Can't you "love" someone and still disagree with them?

Baron Max

15. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

Do you love someone whom you denigrate as a 'POS embarassment to humanity'?

16. sandy Banned Banned

I was threatened for mentioning Jesus/God on the abortion thread. I'm not hijacking my own thread.

17. sandy Banned Banned

Yes. I love Jimmy Carter and I would say the same about him.

18. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

So does Jesus like it when America disobeys Him and refuses to turn the other cheek as He commanded as to do in ALL instances? If sweet Jesus didn't turn the other cheek when the Romans blew their loads on his face, where would you be right now sandy?

19. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Why hate on Cindy Sheehan? It's Fox News and other media outlets that gave you all the coverage of her, ramming it down your throats. She's no special than any other war protester yet you guys need a scapegoat to target. Besides, there's no such thing as bad publicity, either way, her message was heard.

Personally, she's a greater American than most people here because she's actually going out and taking advantage of her rights and speaking her mind rather than being fat slobs typing away on a keyboard. Don't hate.

- N

20. sandy Banned Banned

Sheehan had more media coverage than FOX. She was EVERYWHERE for a while. I disagree with everything she said but she did have the right to say it. I do believe anyone who slanders an American president while we are at war and snuggles up to enemy Chavez is a traitor.

21. Bells Staff Member

She "slandered" the President after her son died in a war he should not have been sent to fight. Her son died in a war, reasons for which, were found to be a lie. I'd say she had a pretty good reason to "slander" HER President.

Yes sandy, Bush is also her President. While you may throw praise on what he says and does, she has just as much right to disagree with him.

22. sandy Banned Banned

He volunteered. He wanted to go. He's probably rolling over in his grave from her idiotic behavior. Yes she had the right to say what she did. I just find her an attention whore and abomination of a human being.

23. Bells Staff Member

He's dead.

The dead don't roll unless pushed.

And yes he may have wanted to go. This was before he would have known that he was being sent to fight after his President lied to him. Would he have wanted to go after learning that? Well we can't know can we? He's dead and can't let us know what he would have done if he had in fact known.

His mother however, who knew him since the time he was born, might have known how he would have felt. But since he is dead, it is kind of a moot point really.

Yes she did.

Free speech sucks when it does not say what you want it to say, doesn't it sandy?

This made me LOL coming from you.