srki function

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by msbiljanica, Dec 5, 2017.

1. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

Attached Files:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It looks like you're just using some complicated notation to re-express common concepts like points, straight lines and angles.

What is the srki function supposed to be good for?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

srki function is a secondary function, derived from a function and a defined geometric object.

first let me ask you if this exists in mathematics, application when we have one independent variable and the conditions and a large number of dependent variables

if we take a triangle, the conditions (from one or two or three functions) ,we will get 10 basic srki functions , 603 aggregat srki functions , mutually conditioned dependent variable, aggregate srki functions, as far as I know it does not exist in the present mathematics

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

download program geogebra

an attachment in which the srki functions are described, you choose the function f (x), you choose free point C, the independent variable x (represents the point A) that you move freely,
    www.geogebra.org/m/D9ZxQX7J
    turn on the "show trace" in the long (i) and BC, for some interval (a, b), you get different geometric objects, which represents a srki integral, and can be a topography transition from a long to a surface object, can be specified as a constant or a srki function integral

8. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

an attachment in which the srki functions are described, you choose the function f (x), you choose free point C, the independent variable x (represents the point A) that you move freely,the values of C = (a, b) must be manually replaced in \(p(x)=\sqrt{(x-a)^2+(f(x)-b)^2}\)

www.geogebra.org/m/Aus2EE83

turn on the "show trace" in the tright line CD and BC, for some interval (a, b), you get different geometric objects

SUMMARY

\(\widehat{x_1(a,b)}\)
    \(\widehat{x_2(x,f(x))}\)
    \(\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-a)^2+(f(x)-b)^2}\) - srki function
    \(\widehat{s_2}=\sqrt{(x-a)^2+(f({\widehat{s_1}})-b)^2}\) - second srki function
    \(\widehat{s_3}=\sqrt{(x-a)^2+(f(\widehat{s_2})-b)^2} \)- third srki function
    \(...\)

derived things from the srki function:
    - n-srki integrals
    -derivatives srki integrals as a union, intersection, difference srki integrals
    - srki integral function as a constant and variable
    -function of the srki integral derivative as a constant and variable

9. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

conditions:

$\widehat{x_1(x+a,x"x+a"f(x))}$ or $\widehat{x_1(x-a,x"x-a"f(x))}$
    $\widehat{x_2(x,f(x))}$
    $\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-(x+a))^2+(f(x)-(x"x+a"f(x))^2}$ or $\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-(x-a))^2+(f(x)-(x"x-a"f(x))^2}$

an attachment in which the heart functions are described, you select the function f (x), the independent variable x (moves point A), move the "show trace" on BD for a certain interval (a, b), get different geometric objects
    https://www.geogebra.org/m/Y9j2ApnQ

new term $ x"x+a"f(x)$ , which means that there is a substitute $x$ for $x+a$ in the function of $f(x)$
    $f(x)=2x^2-4 ""2(x+a)^2-4$

an attachment in which the heart functions are described, you choose the function f (x), the independent variable x (moves point A), move the "show trace" on longer BD and DE for some interval (a, b), you get different geometric objects
    https://www.geogebra.org/m/JHpW5xSn

10. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

11. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

conditions:

\(\widehat{x_1(x+p(x),x"x+p(x)"f(x))} \) or \(\widehat{x_1(x-p(x),x"x-p(x)"f(x))}\)
    \(\widehat{x_2(x,f(x))}\)
    \(\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-(x+p(x)))^2+(f(x)-(x"x+p(x)"f(x))^2}$\) or \(\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-(x-p(x)))^2+(f(x)-(x"x-p(x)"f(x))^2}\)

I could not move graphically on a geogebra, the functions f (x) and p (x) are independent of each other

12. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

In your PDF's conclusion, you state that your goal is to use as few axioms as possible. However, with that in mind, I seem to be missing a couple in your PDF. For example, you are adding points together in your aggregates. How do you define the addition of points? Additionally, you are talking about angles. Are you working in a non-curved space?

Working under the assumptions that your axioms are compatible with every day maths: the srki-function given in section 4 appears to be nothing more than the Pythagorean theorem, calculating the distance between the two points. Does the srki-function have other applications?

13. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

I think that mathematics is limited, as a result of a large number of axioms, here is an example of how you will solve with the present mathematics ,
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzkWG0xdRpPYeTRKdjNEMm1qZjg/edit
    $a?b=c_n$

$\frac{Z}{10^n}=?$

srki functions rely on analytical geometry, and the movement of geometric objects in the coordinate system, so that the parts of the geometric object (length, angle, surface, ...) are represented as constants or dependent variables

14. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

conditions:
    $\widehat{x_1(E_2)}$ or $\widehat{x_1(E_1)}$
    $\widehat{x_2(x,f(x))}$
    $\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-E_2)^2+(f(x)-E_2)^2}$ or $\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-E_1)^2+(f(x)-E_1)^2}$

an attachment https://www.geogebra.org/m/h2p7Uu6m

$E_2,E_1$ I did not find an algebraic procedure for a circle (a constant radius) and a function f (x), if you know how to set it, but I solved it on a geogebra (attached)

15. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

All I see is various ways to combine two triangles. Which, sure, is one way to define addition, but compared to addition as defined by current mathematics, it's your definition that is rather limited. Your definition cannot handle complex numbers, for example.

What does this equation refer to?

All of which are solved problems in standard geometry and standard mathematics. Please give an example of something your mathematics can describe, but mainstream mathematics cannot.

Also, can you please respond to the rest of my post too? Thanks.

16. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

describe the situation in the picture, the numbers
    a) equality AB = CD
    b) diversity , there is no straight line AB , there is a straight line CD

17. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

Z - set whole numbers
    $x_1=\{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9\}$ , $x_2=\{0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9\}$
    n=1 , $\frac{Z}{10^1}=\{Z,Z.x_1\}$
    n=2, $\frac{Z}{10^2}=\{Z,Z.x_1,Z.x_2x_1\}$
    $n\rightarrow\infty, \frac{Z}{10{^{n\rightarrow\infty}}}=\{Z,Z.x_1,Z.x_2x_1, ... , Z.x_2x_2...x_2x_1\}$

$\frac{Z}{10{^{n\rightarrow\infty}}}=R$

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  18. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

OK, understood. And why is that equation relevant to the discussion at hand?

19. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

conditions:
    $\widehat{x_1(E_2)}$ or $\widehat{x_1(E_1)}$
    $\widehat{x_2(x,f(x))}$
    $\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-E_2)^2+(f(x)-E_2)^2}$ or $\widehat{s_1}=\sqrt{(x-E_1)^2+(f(x)-E_1)^2}$

an attachment https://www.geogebra.org/m/zWneK4hm

$E_2,E_1$ I did not find an algebraic procedure for a circle (variable radius |x|) and a function f (x), if you know how to set it, but I solved it on a geogebra (attached)

20. msbiljanica Registered Senior Member

I gave a problem for two triangles, as the results can be different polygon
    solve it with the knowledge of current mathematics

if we replace them with the numbers that are the operation
    3?3=3
    3?3=4
    3?3=5
    3?3=6
    3?3=7
    3?3=8
    3?3=9
    3?3=10
    3?3=12
    this is impossible in the set of numbers : N , Z , R , C

This is possible in current mathematics, but if operations are defined differently
    10?2=5
    10?2=4
    10?2=3
    10?2=2
    10?2=1

21. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

What problem are you referring to exactly? Can you link to it, and/or state it in clear words here?

What does the question mark mean precisely?

22. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

Can I interpret your lack of a response to my inquires as you abandoning your attempt to explain your srki function?