spuriousmonkey...

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by goofyfish, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

If you post pics of all those pretty places, we'll believe you. Oh we can't wait to see the new pics of this hot monkey!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

My camera was stolen in Rio de Janeiro at gunpoint.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Oh, don't you know? I am the shadow government and my spy satellites are tracking every single member of this board.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vslayer Registered Senior Member

that explains tnhe dingy old weather balloon hovering above my house

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm part of the shadow shadow government that watches closely every move of every member of the shadow government. I'm on a secret mission in South America. Well, not so secret anymore I guess...but still semi secret, because only 3 people read the replies in this thread.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Haha...by flying over houston to Rio de Janeiro I have earned enough airmiles to get a free flight within europe. Didn´t realize you could earn a free flight that fast. I never used to bother airmiles in the past, when I was flying to the states. But I guess it is worth it. Doesn´t matter if you are flying with a different airline than you are a member off. They could be a partner, or you just become a member of them.

10. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

Well, wooohooo!

11. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

I think he's kick ass

12. Roman Banned Banned

But you also think Korn kicks ass, so I think we can all see the entirely too subjective value of opinion.

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Bloody hell, I passed Xev in post count.

I am a sad git.

14. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Oh, you're going up to the 10.000 posts mark Spurious... Can't be healthy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

It's first time to worry when you got 50% of the posts on the "Top 10 posters list"... btw, I just got a new blender, lets talk about blenders and what you can make with'em. Maybe I should make a little threat somewhere, but why do that when i can jack this one... anyway, so far i only try making "primitive" milkshakes.

vanila ice, 1 of the following fruit types for flaver:banana, orange, pineapple and frosen strawberries(not good to much water), chokolade, vanilla sugar, sometimes a little milk

any ideas of what else i can try blend?

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Not my brain...it's already been through the blender a few times.

17. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

hmm brain, i dont think thats easyly accessable around here, ofcause i could ask around the butchers.

pancake dough was suggested, but that would mean i have to bake them as well which would spoil my fun, did you know pancake dough is called batter or so says the dictionary(i was unsure how to spell dough) maybe i should bleend the dictionary

18. Roman Banned Banned

Dough and batter are different. Dough must be kneaded to mix it. It's rather solid. Pizza dough and bread dough are exemplary doughs.

Batter, on the otehr hand, is far more liquidy and runs down hill (or under the stove) very quickly. Brownies and pancakes, precookes, are in batter form.

You can mix a batter with a spoon, and knead a dough with your hands.

19. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Monkey,
    I say you are selling yourself short.

20. Walker Hard Work! Registered Senior Member

my head hurts.

cookies sound good, but all i have is a granola bar.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

First you miss the opportunity to congratulate me passing the 10.000 post whore mark.

Then you miss the opportunity to congratulate me on my birthday (in the same week for fucks sake).

Then you miss the opportunity to congratulate me on my first born son (had already an acquired son). (i had expected that the pseudoscience telepathic people would have known or at least predicted this).

I feel a heavy responsibility on my shoulders. It is my duty now to fuck up two children. I heard it was easy with step-children, but now there is a biological son. Don't fear though. I take my responsibility of fucking up my children seriously.

You know the irony of all this? I have an American son now. The poor little fucker is entitled to an american passport. Now I will be forced to like at least one american. That kaniving Bush knows how to infiltrate the enemy's camp. Put a baby soldier in it and rot out the core. Maybe he should try the same tactic with Osama bin Laden instead of bombing a random country.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

i congratulated you. i even noticed when you were 3 or 4 days away from the mark
    remember me asking you what you had in mind for the occasion?

i didn't even know that you had children
    or that one was adopted, but now i do

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A cigar for you Leopold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.