Sponging off the Halloween Excuse: Sexy Women

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gendanken, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

My wife's name is Kutha the Great . She stomps grown men with a fist of Iron . They cry at her feet like little boys . She is the one I have sex with . Good stuff there . I am lucky she does not crush me . You would not think she could cause she is a thin woman . Very attractive . Striking . A leader in the community . They cry ! the whole town crys < Save us Kathy < save us Kathy is Great Kathy is Great . All hail the Kathy the Great .

That is the reason my son is gifted . You she if you mate with a smart woman you will have smart kids . It don't take a genius to figure that out . Do it with a brilliant woman and if you treat the kids right old age is smooth sailing . They like taking care of you . My daughter Ashley already told Kathy that she would take me in in a heart beat , but would have to think about rest home or her house for just a bit more with her .

Old fools !!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

It's about being naive.

Dressing provocatively, provokes. By dressing provocatively is meant here that the person explicitly dresses with the intention to provoke attention from others. What this looks like can vary from one culture to another.

Anyone dressing provocatively should realize that they are making themselves a target for opportunist predators.
    That doesn't make the predators right or innocent, but it does make the targets complicit in the crime committed against them.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

O.K. sexiest. Not in my life time . If i was past out drunk and a bone was tapping at me i think there might be a knee jerk reaction ? thats just me though . I can't speak for others . I never been a cop killer so I can't speak on that one

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Thank you. You just justified rape and actually tried to apply a reason for it. Rapists around the world would bow in awe. Congratulations. Something to be proud of I suppose.:shrug:

8. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Please, learn to read, or take a course in critical thinking. :bugeye:

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Bells:
    I don't think so, sweetie.

Not only did your histrionics misconstrue Signal's gender, but it's also slurred 'dressing up' with 'slutting'.

We're not talking Hyacinth in her Sunday Best here-- we're talking jail bait with its ass out.

We're talking leather thongs rubbing its drunken clit on you.
    We're talking its desperate seeking Other People.
    We're talking its swarming en masse towards other women.
    We're talking its strange mixture of self-deprecation with worship for other women.

In other words, Bells, we're talking the type of selflessness that would make Objectivism wiggle.

People like her need people like you to defend her rank imbecility, because if she's doing it just to "please herself" then:

Why anorexia?
    Why the bulimia?
    Why the fixation on flaws and comelier women?
    Why the obvious discomfort of all her accessories?
    Why Lolo Ferrari?

And let me tell you something
    A "one night stand" in the Dark Ages took place on a battlefield and those strong, healthy peasent girls weren't the pathologies our sexy Miss Spongebobs are.
    Those girls went to the market; Miss Spongebob is the market.

But you said "Dark Ages" to mock the judging of human behavior as dated and so atavistic, implying progressives like you are above it.

I love how people are perfectly fine deferring to those wearing lab coats because you assume what they are, yet applying the same logic to a floozy wearing cut-up Dukes with the ass out is stuck back in the "Dark Ages" where people didn't pretend to be other than what they are.

Because people should wear what they godamn well please-- like sandals to job interviews where you can sue the elitist refusing to hire you.

I'll tell you something else: walk into a waiting room dressed like a prostitute. Its the women who will ravage you with their loathing long before any man would conspire to do so with his penis.

James:
    I don't ascribe to theories divorcing human nature from its consequences.
    Lest you're being clever....

It is: for women whose life mirrors her co-worker's.

Yet Middle Class Midge, who's pregnant again, believes she's entitled to as much pay plus maternity leave.

I don't think so.

Asguard:
    Another "Dark Ages" pope.

Do your own thinking-- pre-Renaissance Europe was a time of deurbanization and a brutal existence for children.

The poor didn't as much love children as bred them for labor to feed their miserable families.

"Kate Plus Eight" and all those ugly toddlers wearing Nikes 100 bucks more expensive than yours are modern phenomena-- products of globalization and frenzied consumerism.

Lul wut?

sheherazade:
    We're not talking "dress up"

Mandathwaya:
    Suh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Priceless.

And the best line goes to, Pineal:

"To dress sexy is to forgo the right to choose when and by whom you are raped."
    "Though if you are asleep that seems like a good compromise. Consent is implicit if you are sleeping."

*snort*

Signal:

I'll address you in next post.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Because they wish to be in public; a requirement for being in public is showing your physical body to other people. For purposes of modesty people cover themselves with clothing. What that clothing is is of great importance to some people, who want to look a certain way. They use it to communicate sophistication, intelligence, a willingness to 'dress the part' for jobs that need that etc etc.

Someone who comes to a work interview in a suit and tie, for example, is indicating that they can wear a suit and tie if they need to. That's a small plus in our field, where we occasionally have to deal with fairly important people who would be offended if we didn't dress professionally.

No, it doesn't. I am proud of what I have accomplished in electrical engineering (going on about a dozen patents) in skydiving (three world records) and in education (taught about a thousand students overall.) I am proud of them because they were difficult and I did a good job accomplishing them, not because I think others are less capable.

You, of course, may be different; you may need to feel superior to others to be proud. Not everyone is like that, though.

I don't know where you get that. Autoeroticism generally has little to do with what people choose to wear.

11. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

And why do they wish to be in public?

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Signal:
    Feminization.

Even Caligula resembled a Vandal.

That's what I'm talking about-- modern economies evolve to incorporate growing demographics thereby distorting themselves to assimilate into that market. In other words, they're infested with women.

Its a completely recent phenomena---this is why I said the Bronte sisters, for example, experienced patriarchy.
    You and I don't.

Feminism dug its talons in almost every sector, public and private: service, distribution and manufacturing of goods, law, medicine, information technology.

Because she's dug in so far into the media and the fashion industry, she's given us the metrosexual and the eating disorder.

Can we imagine a Bronte sister with her finger down her throat trying to desperately look like the girl in the magazine?
    Would the intellectual dandy of the 30's value 500 thread count Luis Vuiton sheets over his poetry?

Its like society's being raised by Rapunzel's mother.
    Who could author such an insanity but women?

A pink, single blade razor cost twice as much as a man's Bic.

Anything pink will cost twice as much 'cuase its girly.

*shrug*

I just find it idiotic to use Galen's language to describe modern medicine. Don't you?

High-schoolers have the pocket Nietzsche.

They're the ones in fake glasses and black turtlenecks.

Yup.

13. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

"about a dozen patents"
    "three world records"
    "a thousand students"

How could these numbers possibly be relevant to you and serve as a basis for being proud, if not because most people have less, much less than that to show for?

If the social average for a person would be
    "about a dozen patents"
    "three world records"
    "a thousand students"
    - how proud would you feel then about your accomplishments?

Statements like this:

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Muddy Boot

Boys who dip girls' pigtails in inkwells are in love with them. The Buddha is an icon of justifying mental illness. And there is sport to be had among the desperate in figuring out which of you is less comprehensible.

The Porcelain Princess, at the very least, has the advantage of veiling her self-loathing in a pretense of insanity.

Still, the question is moot.

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

No, the suit and tie indicates a dissociation with the unemployable rabble who eat pickled pig for breakfast.

Like an uncomfortable girl wearing this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

....indicates you can pork her pickled one for brunch.

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Tessie:
    And you, the product of community college dressed up as real education, have the marvelous one of divulging yours.

Quit baiting me, its sexy.

17. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Why do men go along with it - if not because there is profit to be made?

I do not see this as much of a feminization issue, I see it more as a matter of desperately seeking to make profit in any way possible, a matter of ruthless capitalism.

That it is sometimes about women seems to be just a superficial qualifier, one of many (compare rich-poor, young-old, before-after, clean-dirty).

Economically, I wouldn't make too much of it.

However, sociologically and psychologically, I tend to agree with you. It is, after all, a trend that on principle holds its sway over a half of the world's population, and that gives it special relevance.

I admit that even I sometimes have second thoughts when I buy male razors, thinking that the female ones despite being more expensive, are more "right for me".

18. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I dunno, I saw one of these on sale online for ...I think it was $275.
    Have shot Rugers, they are nice.
    This picture doesn't do it justice, the raspberry Ruger is an absolutely screaming shade of pink.
    Want.

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Signal:
    Irrelevant.

The only importance men have in our little discussion is pouring me a high ball and rubbing my toes.

That capital's all over Breast Cancer Awareness, Brat Dollz, and this bullshit.

Why? Because it goes to the highest bidder, and its your mother up there outpricing the menfolk.

Feminization.
    Good.
    They're counting on it.

That's the sound of the cash register.

Ca-ching.

20. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

For what?
    Self-enhancement?

By the way, in addition to concrete trucks, Snuggies, cups, toilet paper, mouthwash, soap, crayons, yogurt, pencils, soup, noodles, toothpaste, mops, shampoo, lipstick, cell phones, detergent, air freshner, vaseline, and rope, these silly bitches have even managed to sell you a pink colored rifle in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.

Its obvious who's pulling what these days.

The number one killer of women is heart disease. Not Breast Cancer.
    Men get little to nothing in comparison: Feminization.

21. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Simple, really...sells for less than the regular .38.
    I know from playing with other people's pistols I would shoot a little better with a different gun than my circa- pre ww2 service revolver, much as I like to look at it...
    Decent guns, Rugers...
    It's limited-edition, so easier to recover if stolen...distinctive-I'd have to special-order it from an out-of-state dealer, most likely...
    All the little punks who would break in and steal $hit around here are stuffed full of machisimo...and having a gun that's a florid shade of pink would not serve as a penis enhancement...so it would be less likely to sprout legs than the other guns.

Besides that, having something so cheerfully pink that's intended to kill people...it's a nice aesthetic dichotomy.

Apparently, killing someone on your property drives down your real-estate value though, quite a bit. Who knew?

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

You mean people like you actually wield shotguns?

23. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I'm licensed to by the state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.