Sponging off the Halloween Excuse: Sexy Women

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gendanken, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Any girl stuck in a bathroom stall with the dry heaves after hours of hard drinking will either drown in a pool of her own vomit or emerge a revisionist. For in that sacred refuge where girls go to tighten the thong on their Spongebob Halloween “costume”, their gossip teaches you that women are what they are because of other women.

Of course, little Matilda is taught to repeat words like ‘patriarchy”, and she’ll grow up believing its men objectifying women or that the onus of sexual harassment isn’t on the G-string sticking up past her Levis like a tapeworm—it’s on those boors we call Men that can’t control their sexual impulses because our precious democracy teaches her good and well her right to wear whatever she wishes.

Last night was a lesson in female psychology.

Feminism tells us that the social construction of gender is orchestrated by the ‘patriarchate’ and that little Matilda is an insufferable cocktease because of it, but no one is going to convince me the reason why she’s managed to infiltrate Spongebob with her corrosive femininity is because she’s been socially engineered by men to bag men.

No, the reason why she’s compelled to give a sea sponge not only cleavage but leather thigh highs and a glitter thong is because she’s engineered to upstage women. It’s a fucking sea sponge.

The alibi being Halloween, millions are poured into the motion for making anything sexy: cats, frogs, angels, bees, robots, sea sponges, clowns, and anal crud. The last one is there in case the reader is an Asperger ‘s brat with the attention span of hot garbage and didn’t make it past the first sentence.

That being said, they show up in droves with size 8’s squeezed in to size 2’s, their flesh bulging out through the netting a pulse away from gangrene. They can barely walk and are clearly uncomfortable, but they’re in the bathroom in shrieks over how cute so and so looks in her outfit and how fatter she is compared to so and so.

It’s a curious mix of self-deprecation and worship with women showcasing their own flaws automatically mingled in with devotion for sisterhood, a frenzied obsession in front of the mirror plucking, primping, fluffing, squeezing, and teasing only to go back out into the throng and, quite literally, return minutes later to start the whole ritual again.

Feminists are quick to tell us women do this for men, but we independent ones do our own thinking and this is the revised view from a broad:

There wasn’t a single woman out there wearing a goofy outfit like the giant Teletubby guy or his friend the toaster, and if you pay attention you notice the majority of women swarm around other women—not men.

If you’re hot, you’ll be crawling with chicks rubbing and tugging on you, playing with your hair with their eyes searching the crowd for other hot women. The men leer from the wall or else stand around trying to desperately camouflage insecurity with indifference but no matter how drunk, he still has more respect for a woman than Sheila the sexy Bin Laden rubbing her pussy on you assuming it’s okay because she’s a woman.

A woman’s life is, therefore, infested with women. Their underworld is a surrealism of contradictory nonsense, and because it is so little girls grow up to believe they can slut with impunity or have male work without having male work habits.

This is the eerie fog blanketing that ritual they have for fusing admiration with hate. It wasn’t a man who sent Lolo Ferrari—that surgery addicted celebrity whore with the humongous tits—to her grave. It was her mother who raised her to feel like a worthless, ugly child worthy of her love simultaneously. That’s fucking insanity.

A woman outraged that some man stuck his thumb in an orifice she’s carefully broadcast with lace is fucking insanity.

Women adamant that I have a right to my own body, yet lobbying for congress to pass laws forcing pap smears on girls as young as eleven is fucking insanity.

Women adamant about equal work for equal pay, yet steering clear from working “dirty” jobs in favor of clerical work is fucking insanity—at the end of the day, feminists would rather eat carpet than clean it.

People love bashing men as the last word on female exploitation, but something tells me Svengali has tits: millions of women are living quite comfortably off other women.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I like sexy nurses.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lightgigantic Banned Banned

You are mistaken.

The Sponge Bob costume doesn't come with a thong.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Mac:
    Good for you-- the majority of nurses are Big Mommas with thick hands that splinter your asshole when inserting a Foley catheter.

In other words, eat me.

Light:
    Bug off.

What were you for Halloween, then? Normal?

8. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I don't know...to me you sound like an old bitter hag full of piss and vinegar, jealous of a younger generation that can still pull off the "sexy" Halloween costume...while you no longer can..if you ever could.

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Mac:
    That would be your rotting liver, you dumb alcoholic.

Of course this is the part where I rant oblique references to my young Insert Hairy Underpart Here.

At any rate, no one cares what anything "sounds" like to a middle aged runt stuck in adolescence.
    If I were what you'd love to believe I am, I'd be posting my ass in yellow panties around here like that Lori McSomething.

10. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Well tomorrow, I'll be sober, but you'll still be an ugly, lonely bitch.

Nobody wants to see you in your panties. Pictures of parachutes are strictly prohibited on the board.

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Macburger:
    And even sober you'd fuck Marmaduke.

Know what's adorable about being a woman?
    Someone like me would need 10 cans of Loco and a barrel of rotgut to even lick you without fainting.

Your boring grasping for lulz has all the flatus of an aging nobody on sciforums.

Like, win!

12. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

No I hear what your saying . Women do it for women . Up stage in what they think Man wants . Funny thing is a lot of it is stupid shit man could care less about . Yet it is so important to the Modern Woman . Its a plastic world and you know what . I got the plastic finger of the white man . Jimi Hendrix gave it to Me in a song . Yeah baby ! Rock and roll !!

Now Me I like girls with unshaven arm pits . Legs ! who the fuck cares if a woman shaves there legs . Plucking eye brows . What the fuck for ? Make up ? Why torture your self .

Maybe it is just Me ? Think about it < Woman asks Man< " How do you like my hair " ??? Man < Oh you got a hair cut, I didn't notice ?

I rest my case.

I do like the way you talk . Yeah . I like it a lot . It does get Me , How do I say it ? Excited when I read you all up and down . In and out !! I mean that in a non sexual way . More of a thing of passion . I sense passion in your communications and that I admire tremendously

13. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Ahh..damn Gendy..I was hoping for better than that! Where's that razor sharp tongue of yours? That was a boatload of fail. You're losing your touch.

I've got to go to bed..good night sweetheart.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Mac:
    No, Haitian refugees are.

So's your birthday and your epic failure to camaflouge your illiteracy.

You are grammar is awful.

Rot.

Me Kai:
    Its not even about what men want anymore.

The Bronte sisters, for example, were weak, insufferable fags-- what Victorian writers referred to as the 'angel in the house'-- because they were responding to authentic male dominance: males controlled all of industry and commerce.

Today, the bulk of industry and media is infested with women-- everything from retail to television.

I didn't dress as I did for men. I did it for women.

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

And by the way, "Mac": I thought you had to go to bed in that Totally Not Feigning Exhaustion So I Don't Have to Deal with a Woman That Could Kick My Ass With an Adverb post.

You're still logged on reading Gendanken, doll.

16. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

to attract women or compete with other women ? We are talking about you then ? Specifically you ? Tell Me more so I can understand .

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Both.

That's the insanity. She is engineered to solicit the variable she's simultaneously programmed to destroy-- its attractive because that is the archetype the medium immerses her in but attaining it is repulsive.
    Hence, the poor body image and fusion of devotion with hate.

They're like Christians.

Don't factor me into it, though.

Think of of it as anthropology.

18. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

O.K. Yeah I was talking to frag about the modern archetype. How it dictates motivation . How they are not ancient , but a product of the imagery we are exposed to . Not that there are not some that are ancient as some are , but more that they are added upon by modern imagery. The perception of the perfect modern human .

This goes for modern man as well . Big boys don't cry and all that happy horse shit . Fuck em I will cry if I want to and no one will stop Me .

Yet that is the new archetype for Man so in the end am I still being controlled by propaganda of the modern world ? Can I ever be free ?

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Me Kai:
    Yes, when you can fuck poodles like MacGyver1968 does without retching.

Of course, we're never without it.

Enjoying civilization without its effects is like trying to swim without wetting oneself, but its effects are fascinating-- even more so when disposable income becomes a commodity.

Democracy and individual wealth has given us carnivorous women preying on women who lobby congress to teach little girls that its men exploiting her womanhood. Its given us educated whores without the charm of being hetairi.

Like you said--when's the last time you noticed her Bump Its or the new Divine Wine lip gloss she paid 50 dollars for?

Egads-- are you actually admitting to not jacking off to Lindsey god-love-her Lohan?

20. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Lindsey God-Love-Her Lohan . No jacking off there is right . My latest jack off imagery is a Spider Goat Post Picture of a Muslim in full burka head gear with full length wool gown almost touching the ground . He said it was a picture of S.A.M.
    I didn't really believe that but the fantasy was good . I didn't really jack off . Thought about it though . I wondered if that was really how S.A.M. looked . No was my conclusion . Spidey likes to tease

21. lightgigantic Banned Banned

something like a whoopee cushion

also didn't come with a thong btw

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Which brings us to:
    So you're another one of the S.A.M. fanboys, eh?

What is it about her? The Muslim reserve? Her sexy use of punctuation? Or the fact that you know the woman can crush you with a flick of an eyelash?

Light:
    I didn't ask what you sounded like, genius. I asked what you wore.

You pukes are fucking boring tonight.

<----------------NEEDS INPUT. NOW.

23. jpappl Valued Senior Member

gendanken,

Wow, thanks.

I felt like I was reading a rant from Philip Wylie. Which is to say I loved it.

Cutting through all of the bs once again and laying the truth out there for all to see.

However, it's complicated. From you:

"There wasn’t a single woman out there wearing a goofy outfit like the giant Teletubby guy or his friend the toaster"

That is my wife, truly independent and not concerned about what others are thinking, showing up in a lame ass outfit which does nothing to enhance her sexuality.

Which by the way is both embarrasing and frustrating because I want her to look hot.

Is that wrong ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.