Split: RSPCA and animal activism

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by MetaKron, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

appoint a person nominated by the Society to be an inspector for the purposes of this Act.

you think the minister acts off his own bat? they all just rubber stamp these sorts of things the same way they "apoint" police officers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

there is no castle doctrine AND shooting an officer of the crown carries VERY hefty penelties

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I am speaking of shooting those who fraudulently and maliciously misrepresent themselves as officers of the crown. I think that real officers should be able to go along with that idea. An officer of the crown would have proper law enforcement credentials. I said shoot those who are without and pretend to be.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Do you like it when the RSPCA uses fraud, intimidation, and terrorism to achieve its goals?

Are the rights of animals more important to you than human rights?

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you are yet to show ANY evidence that they do anything of the sort. [deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
  9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

And if you think all that was annoying, imagine how people feel who have been invaded by animal rights activists pretending to be a legitimate charity that is pretending to be law enforcement, especially when they know that the assault against them was illegal and the police did not do their jobs, they did the bidding of the animal rights activists who were running a fraudulent charity.

Imagine how I feel, also, when I encounter someone who is deliberately playing stupid and being a jerk to try to shovel the facts under the rug.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You have to scroll down or use the search function. This is a good collection of evidence against the RSPCA:

http://cheetah.webtribe.net/~animadversion/

It is so awful that the RSPCA should not simply be neutered, it should be disbanded. It's powers were supposed to be limited in the first place but the police simply went along with what they did. They do this in the USA too, and that means that the RSPCA, the SPCA, and the HSUS perform illegal acts under color of the law, knowingly, with the help and the approval of the local police. Often they simply lie to get their way.

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

nice to see an unbiased source MetaKron *sarcastic*

Try again, get me a legal CASE, written up by a judge that proves your argument. It can be a civil judgment or a crimal trial against someone else where the judge rules that the RSPCA AUSTRALIA (which after all is what we were discussing) as an organisation, not an indervidual, breached there duty under the act.

try austlii

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

once again you cant post anything relivent. Since you refuse to post whats asked for i cant see any point continuing the debate. There for i will ask sam to dump this in psudoscience with all the other crack pots

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You're beginning to really creep me out here. Don't you know that behavior such as you have displayed today is well below the reasonably expected maturity level of any bright ten year old?

http://cheetah.webtribe.net/~animadversion/bernice.htm

Please don't continue to debate with me, Asguard. You are now behaving as a troll.

15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Bernice's story is about an orgy of killing that one branch office of the RSPCA subjected one of its shelters to, entirely without legitimate need. It is a horror story that seems to be the start of the current RSPCA program of penalizing rescue and ownership.

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

MetaKron:

Now you're sounding like you're a person who has been preosecuted by the RSPCA for mistreating animals, and you have an axe to grind.

Have you been mistreating animals, MetaKron?

Who are you talking about here, exactly? Governments make the laws that forbid or allow things, not conservation groups.

Did you get kicked out of one of these "secret clubs" or something?

Are you a victim of this? Why don't you sue them?

The community disagrees with you, which is why those powers exist.

17. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

James, are you an animal rights activist?

That was the kind of cheap accusation that they make.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Suppose that I am an animal rights activist. What then?

19. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Then you should see someone. Animal rights activism is inherently sociopathic and a sign of mental illness.

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

The craziest thing is that the RSPCA both hides and advertises its animal rights activism. A lot of activists do this.

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Really? Please link me to some psychiatric assessments which confirm that advocating animal rights is a mental illness.

The RSPCA is an animal welfare society. It does not advocate animal rights, as such, let alone advertise about animal rights.

It doesn't seem like you know much about the RSPCA. Or maybe you just don't know about animal rights. And you know what they say about assumptions...

22. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

The RSPCA is an organisation which seeks the fair treatment of animals.
    They are interested in improving conditions for all animals, especially those that are distressed. Because of the RSPCA, we in the UK have among the best conditions for farm animals in the world.

The animal rights organisation, is a political movement which wishes to give animals legal protection similar to those of human beings.
    Many of them are really stupid people who either see all animals as pets or as having similar thoughts and emotions to human beings.
    Some of them are dangerous loonies.

They are not "split", because they were never of the same opinion in the first place.

23. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Captain Kremmen the "split" in the title refers to the fact it was split off another thread

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.