Split:Does DNA change?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Jozen-Bo, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

WTF is not much of a point!
    WTF!
    WTF!
    WTF!
    WTF!
    WTF!

The brain is filled with brain cells, which have DNA in it, and as electric pulses of information spurt about in well formed dendrite paths, these memories are activated by the electric stimuli.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

I said TRAIN...NOT inheritance gained from the efforts of one's parents!

TRAINED...as in by your own effort.

Inheritance...as in by the effort of your parents.

See the difference?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Wow...this thread has been renamed (as that of my theories), I must see if this shows up in the lists...?

And if it does, does anyone have any questions?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

It's a split. Your 'theories' have been removed from the original thread because it was trolling

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In first post:

Moderator Note:
    This thread is split from the original discussion Our DNA is out-dated

8. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Gee wiz...where do humans come from? It couldn't have anything to do with changing DNA, could it? No...its cleary adam and eve, and that our DNA has never changed at all (please note my sarcasm). DNA changes, it changes function, it mutates into slight variants even within the life time of a single second, and these changes are evident over thousands of years beyond question. I might one day put together a real theory, if I ever find time- but I need to spend it wisely at this phase of my life, and perfecting a theory on DNA does not fall under the category of my priorities.

My hypothesis is this, our DNA contains the pattern of all creation within it, and is part of how that pattern unfolds in the Illusion of time. This pattern is found within anything, even a speck with no DNA contains it, but the difference is that our DNA is more developed to process and form into higher living structures then a speck of dust. Life is every where, and it is no mistake that spirals are at the foundation of life and seen within the DNA itself. Our DNA is self perfecting, it is syntropic. However, it is capable of degrading as well, a poor spiritual condition will bring about a poor changing in the DNA structure and function. Patterns change, if one struggles to have a good spirit then their DNA will change for the better. It involves choice.

There is much more to this, I haven't really discussed my theory here and yet, I see images and models in my mind, eventually I might do something with them. I can say this in concluding this for now, we know very little about DNA, despite claims by many who think they know so much. We can't say we understand the DNA fully until and unless we can say we understand a single particle fully, since the DNA is composed of particles. I might add a little here and there, but I am in no hurry. If anyone does read this, consider how spirals appear through out nature, they are the most fundamental of shapes, nothing exists that doesn't owe its existence and basic manifestation to this shape.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008
  9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I put the name so you could find it. If you like I can remove it. Its philosophically an interesting discussion, but unfortunately, its not suitable for biology.

10. Enmos Valued Senior Member

How did you come about this hypothesis ?

P.S. don't take it so hard

11. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Thanks, I wasn't sure why or how it got here, that clarifies a lot. I am a little battered from so much work lately, I tend to jump the gun when my mind is over worked. Plus, some people have pissed me off very much and I am still tempering a little from a heated discussion (which involved the word Idiot way too much). After pimp smacking the Idea that Chaos Science isn't real, I decided to take a break, then I saw this on Google and thought...how did that happen? Now I know! Then, I shall consider this to be a philosophical thread about the nature of life and DNA and patterns...and I will now answer the question from Enmos.

12. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Sorry, I am worn out, tired, and a little edgy. I'm human...I think?

As to my hypothesis, I came to it in many ways, not just one. I will provide one example, and if it is not enough another, then another, and so forth (as I said, I came to this hypothesis many, many ways). So...I will start with the curving concept...

Imagine if you will a line that curves. It has an angular value, though that value doesn't matter too much, lets just say its a number we can easily identify. Now...imagine that that value is dropping. What happens? The curve gets sharper. Keep doing this, what happens? Eventually the curved line begins to wrap up (considering that the line can get no shorter as we do this, but in reality it gets longer at one side and shorter at the other). Keep doing this, dropping the value so that the curve is so sharp it curves into itself. Keep doing this still. The value dropping into a number so low it is approaching an exponential curve that is within the rate that it curves into itself. If this isn't making any sense...rewind and think it over until you can see what I am talking about. Now...if this exponential rate curves from a number into a numberless infinity (think about the X and Y graph, as an exponential value jumps up to infinity) how much curving is there? What happened to the line?

Before I continue I would like to see where your mind goes with this, and at the same time ask you if you know what spectral lines are? Then I will continue with this example.

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

We all get like that sometimes, myself included.

I just want to say this upfront: there is very little chance I will agree with you on this. However, that doesn't mean that we can't discuss it

I see what you're talking about. I'm imagining twisting a rope until the helix curves in on itself and the helix forms a helix from itself. I think this is called supercoiling ?
    Carry on..

It supercoiled. Infinity can only be approached theoretically though. In reality the rope will just snap at one point, given unlimited force.

Ok, I know what spectral lines are (Duh!

).

I have to go now though, I'll be back later today

14. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Thanks! its good to know others can relate to outbursts of emotional stress.

We will probably end up agreeing in some areas and disagreeing in others.

Supercoiling! Yes!

OK...lets say its not a rope (which would snap), but a spectral line or a line that has an elastic value of Infinity.

I don't know if spectral lines can snap...can they (can we snap light?)? Aside from that, supposing that this line I speck of can't snap, as its curving value drops to zero, it becomes a straight line, as it jumps up to Infinity by riding the exponential, its gains an infinite amount of curvature. It vanishes from sight, too curved up to be seen, and basically disappears. In between this process its curves contain every pattern there is, infinite curvature includes all the curves that compose light and vectors of energy (in whatever form), gravity, thought, what ever you can think of. Find me a real object that has no curves in it and this all falls apart, I haven't found any myself. infinite curvature including every possible pattern within it would include the pattern of your life, your body in this instant, the pattern of time, the pattern of anything that has a pattern to is...its infinite, it never runs out and instead plays out every pattern in existence.

I can't prove this, but I can hypothesize, if a spectral line is actually composed of billions of countless time lines, which converge and wind in the shape of a helix structure while running almost parallel to each other, and these time lines have no diameter that can be observes, thus somewhere between non existence imaginary zero and the 1st value, a true one that has no decimal and is indivisible, then at any point on any one of these lines the whole pattern is repeated.

Does this make any sense? I got to go too, now, I'll be back soon though and check up. I suppose you could call the super infinite coils???

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

For a moment there, I thought I was gonna see testicles.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok

Ok, when I say spectral lines I am referring to this:
    spectral line
    –noun Optics.
    a line in a spectrum due to the absorption or emission of light at a discrete frequency.

I am having difficulty imagining a spectral line coiling, let alone supercoil.

Ok, assuming light can supercoil, I'm following you so far.

Why ? I thought it was just light i.e. photons..

Too many assumptions and not clearly based on what you said before, which I also highly doubt.
    IF light can supercoil how come it then changes to other forms of energy ?

I hope you realize that you are applying physical characteristics to timelines..

Not really, but I'll wait for you to answer my questions.

I see some weak parallels with string theory. I don't know enough of string theory to make comparisons though.
    Did it inspire you ?

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Jo.. ?

19. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Yeah...sorry I have been so busy lately and I don't have as much time as I used to. Whats the question...where did we leave off?

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol no prob. I just thought you forgot.
    We left off at above post

Take your time though.

21. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

There is another kind of spectral line, I read about it in an older physics text book, these lines have a lot to do with light, but I recall them being described as vector energy paths or something, I have the book, I can check it out in a bit. Basically...its like we take light waves and picture them as light wave line strings.

Lets bypass that, space curvature we will use. "Empty" Space, curving in on a singularity point...like before the big bang. As it curves in, those curves coil more and more, until they super coil and eventually reach infinity (A singularity has no size). Thus, if reality is nothing but waves of attraction, this motionless curving contains within it each and every possible position there can be that is a pattern, which would include time...every second there is.

Its all a pattern, nothing more. Motion is one half of the whole equation, the Illusionary half. The Real is never changing, it contains everything within itself and so it has nothing about itself that it can change. Matter is just condensed light and light is just condensed space, which is condensed as it curves into a Infinite Attractor that is defined by the existence of Singular nothingness. Thus, nothing and everything are the same. I quoted a Dr. Dardik in another thread, but I feel his insight helps to describe the Illusion half of the whole (I see things as I see them). Dr. Dardik is brilliant, but he appears to miss the unchanging principle universe that brings about the changing one we see and experience. I will include his writing, since his description of waves is worth the read and fits here, shedding some light on the relative universe that we are getting to know better each day (I seem to be more familiar with the absolute myself). I will quote him in the next reply.

Eh God...I hope not. Time lines have no such. They aren't physical at all nor are they anywhere to be found, though they give birth to the illusion of time. They are non-physical and non-changing. The pattern of everything itself does not exist, and yet it cannot be denied. What a paradox!

All I can do is approach this at different angles, hopefully it will start to make sense eventually.

Yes, in a very ignorant sense of the word. I don't know enough about it either, even though I studied it, one can never study enough. Plus, I didn't want to specialize in anything if it meant not knowing at least a little about something else. So, my study is very spread out, thus so is my inspiration. Nothing inspires me more then seeing someone TRY HARD. Winning is not nearly as important as trying. That is itself I believe true inspiration. My own theory turns out to involve void strings (I also call the imaginary strings or time lines- which, as you say, aren't physical), that is, strings that don't even really exist, thus they are everywhere and nowhere. They have a radius of zero, that is why they don't exist. Having such a radius, at any point along these strings there is infinite curvature, the entire pattern and all existence as this pattern creates the illusion of it. The real is founded in the unreal, and when we take a closer look, the real is really unreal and the unreal is really real.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  22. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

OK...here is Dr. Dardik's interesting and I'd say elegant theory. I do not agree entirely, I can't after going into the Mind Portal, which sort of blasted my mind with visions I can only try to explain- in particular, a frozen and unchanging Universe that underlies this motion wave Universe that we know or at least observe. Still, his description of the Relative half is worth including; its a fun read!

SUPERWAVE REALITY
    By Dr. Irving Dardik

Adapted from Dardik, I (2005). Superwave reality. In J. P. Biberian (Ed.) Condensed matter nuclear science (pp. 81-83).

Singapore: World Scientific Publishing Company.

Here I present the elegant reality that is the natural universe. All existence is waves – only waves. This entirely new understanding of waves – what I call SuperWaves – is the single universality that generates the entire natural universe of motion, of order and of matter, space, and time. SuperWaves is not a theoretical model or mathematical law about nature; nor is it a hidden reality within nature; it is the simple reality that is nature1-4

1. Motion is SuperWaves

All motion and all changes are only waves. To create complex features in an existence that is comprised only of waves, waves must wave. All changes are changing. Waves do not move in straight lines. Waves move only within waves and contain waves, as an inherent continuum of wave motion in wave motion. This new understanding of waves as SuperWaves is an entirely new understanding of motion. Constant uniform, or linear, motion does not and cannot exist. Waves, which are in motion on one scale, are in motion, moving up and down on another scale. This is an innate continuum of waves waving, of nested scales within scales, unbroken fractals within fractals.

Linear frequencies, linear amplitudes, and linear interference patterns of superposition do not exist because nature is SuperWaves. Rather, in SuperWaves, smaller waves repeat in non-linear changing frequencies, climbing up and down the trajectory of the larger waves, In turn, the larger wave is moving with its own progressively changing frequencies and amplitudes within a yet larger wave – ad infinitum. Frequencies and amplitudes can now be recognized as existing as a seamless continuum, generating in all directions within and across scales.

2. SuperWaving Motion is Order

The order of nature exists because of the unbroken fractal order of SuperWaves. Towards the peak of the carrier wave, spiraling waves are accelerating and are most concentrated. The peak contains the highest SuperWaving frequencies and amplitudes of inner waves, whose synchrony and stability is maintained at a maximum by the peak of the carrier wave. The reverse occurs toward the trough of the carrier wave; the frequencies and amplitudes of the inner waves decrease; they spread out and disperse in all directions as change and become relatively unstable, more susceptible to perturbation. As SuperWaves are the stuff of nature and as SuperWaves are intrinsically self-similar, we can now understand why nature is fractal in form, at all scales. Nature exhibits only relative degrees or order; absolute chaos does not exist.

The puzzle of action at a distance, or non-locality, is explained by the SuperWave order of nature. A change in the form of a carrier wave will cause changes in the form of inner waves, simultaneously within and across scales. The reverse occurs as well. Changes of inner waves can simultaneously change the form and shape of the carrier wave, depending on the degree of stability of the inner and outer waves. I call this simulcausality.

Science has looked for absolute causality, or determinism, but has failed to find it. Redefining action at a distance as simulcausality explains this failure. The reason is that the waves waving are always changing, never being precisely circular or linear; as they are continuously influencing each other, they cause further change. Nature exhibits no invariance or absolute constancy. This explains why all linear measurements are inexact and approximate, and ultimately exhibit non-linear complexity.

Science separates frequencies and amplitudes as linear dimensions, and then superimposes them to explain interference patterns. From the perspective of SuperWaves, interference patterns are explained by the inherent (non-linear) continuum of amplitude, and frequency, which is the same phenomenon as action at a distance and causality, which is simulcausality. This unbroken fractal motion of SuperWaves generates the order of nature.

3. The Order of Superwaving Motion is Matter, Space, and Time

The compression of waves in the peaks of SuperWaves exhibit confined stability which manifests as matter, at all scales. At the smallest scale, matter is the confined compressed wave packet, termed a particle. At higher and higher scales of SupeWaves, the compression of clusters creates the stability that is an atom, a molecule, an organism, an ecosystem, Earth, the Solar System, our galaxy, galaxy clusters, to the whole universe itself. At each scale, SuperWaves organize and bring relative coherence to the inner waves, in seamless fractally nested jumps – this is relative order. Conversely, the gaps between particles or object masses that we presently perceive as space are regions of SuperWaves dispersion – this is relative disorder. Matter and space are therefore different manifestations of the same SuperWave continuum; this applies to matterspace on all scales.

The forces of nature – the weak and strong forces, electromagnetism, and gravity – are also manifestations of SuperWaves. Gravity and the strong force are the attractor peaks of carrier waves manifesting as matter, with gravity being at a higher SuperWaving scale than the strong force, fractals of each other. The weak force and electromagnetism are also fractals of each other, being the repulsion or dispersal of waves which is space.

The understanding of SuperWaves gives a new understanding of how organization comes about in nature. Matter is described above as the relatively stable compression of waves at the peak of a SuperWave. The process of waves waving within waves, moving toward the peak in an inherent continuum of scalar jumps, is what science calls the emergence and evolution of organizational order. The process of dispersal and flattening of SuperWaves, also occurring as inherent continuous jumps, manifests as Cartesian order of parts and what science calls thermodynamic entropy. Just as evolution and entropy are processes of change as a result of moving towards and away from the peak, so too is time the outcome of waves waving. Waves waving is change, the irreversible process that is time. Time is perceived differently, depending locally on the scale of waves waving. SuperWaves is matterspace is time.

4. Conclusion

Science has perceived nature to be a universe of matter in motion, governed by mathematical laws of order. In reality, nature is SuperWaves, whose motion is the order of the universe that is matterspacetime. The recognition of the SuperWave universe allows for the investigation and understanding of the individual parts in the true context of their indivisible collective wholeness. The scientific, mathematical laws of nature are in fact partial abstractions to a linear ideal of the true SuperWaving order present in different scales of the universe.

SuperWaves provides a new understanding of how to go about understanding the universe. The received understanding of the universe is that it is too complicated to understand all at once. Therefore, the scientific method is forced to try to understand nature piece by piece. In other words, science treats nature as if it were discontinuous. Investigating nature form this perspective means that inherent continuity cannot be identified. However, from the perspective of SuperWaves, the universe is recognized as being seamlessly and exclusively a wave universe in which everything is connected to, and affects, everything else all at once while everything is changing. This order, the inherently continuous pattern of motion, is the true indivisibility (a-tomos) of nature. The universe is the manifestation of this order, neither random nor uncertain. The recognition of the SuperWave universe allows for the investigation and understanding of the individual parts in the true context of their indivisible collective wholeness.

The universe is ultimately not a material universe. In reality the universe is a motion universe, where matter is a consequence of wave motion. How the universe works is what the universe is made of. What remains to be understood is a new recognition of all accumulated and future knowledge in light of SuperWaves. So I begin here by going back to the beginning of all our thinking, all our understanding about the nature of the universe. The true reality that is the universe is SuperWaves.

http://dardik-institute.org/theory.asp

Now...I imagine comes the question...how is this related? I will let you ask before I answer this in more detail.

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Hmm to be honest I can't do anything with this. It seems grossly unsubstantiated.. :shrug:
    I will read that theory now.

P.S.
    Dr. Darkdik ?? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.