Split:Does DNA change?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Jozen-Bo, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is this the philosophical view of the molecular biology of cancer?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Enmos,
    that is hearsay. I had the book and could of quoted it a long time ago. If you...no...I will simply give you the link that shows me quoting the same book long before this thread ever begin (Please note the date)! I just didn't feel like getting it out and retyping the same stuff that I already typed, when all I had to do is copy and paste what I already did!

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=77233&highlight=Jozen-Bo

Eat that!

And...your link, what is the point of it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So you are saying that the molecules of a rock are constantly updating themselves to prevent damage ? LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamic_temperature#Overview

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Draqon...you kick arse!

8. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

No. I am saying they are updating their position as time flows. Eventually all of their molecules will degrade into nothing itself. But until that happens there are changes within the rock that are defining it from one second to the next. But lets not digress into talking about rocks...please!

And what is the purpose of this link as well as your last. Could you at the least explain your reason for providing a link before doing so?

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok, maybe I misunderstood. What exactly do you mean by 'they are updating their position as time flows' ?
    The way I see it you are just saying that molecules vibrate because of their kinetic energy and are constantly changing their configuration in three dimensional space as a result.

10. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Let's see?

Cancer is not damage.
    I am pretty sure this is fact.

It is when the equilibrium wave within the cell is off balance and the signal that tells the cell what to do doesn't tell it the right info.
    Known fact!

Instead of saying stay, the signal says duplicate.
    Known fact!

The cell duplicates into more cells that resemble the original cell.
    Known fact!

As they gather, the signal from the cluster gets louder and other cells risk danger of losing their equilibrium balance as they synchronize with the bad signal more and more.
    Known fact!

Then their waves start emitting duplication signals and the cancer spreads from one organ to another, eventually killing the host if it is not treated.
    Known fact!

Cancer is based in waves, that is where we will find the cure. Understand the waves of our Living Matrix and curing cancer will be easy.
    Not known enough, but fact!

In a healthy system, one that believes in itself and is filled with inner waves of communication and awareness is far more immune to cancer. The cancer cells know they are screwed up and commit cellular suicide before duplicating. As they die they release a blast of radiation that spreads through the system and informs the other cells on a level of patterned information (helping them to prepare against future threat). Our body must constantly communicate with itself in order to survive even one day. Shut down the communication and we die quickly as cancer or disease or injury or degrading takes over.
    There is lots of studies that verify this. I gathered this from studying on a DR. (I forgot the name) who was the leading doctor of the Olympics for a long time, he discusses how cancer is rooted in waves of information gone wrong. As well, I have read about this many times in many places that were scientific and not philosophical, though the two do have strong influence on each other.

11. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

:shrug:
    Are we particles or are we waves?

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Of what relevance is that ?
    Particles.
    Is what I said in my previous post what you meant ?

13. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Matter is both particle and wave. As it moves in a flow it is wave. In any giving instant it is particle. In one second of time there are some approximate 17^43 number of static time positions. That is, a single second is made of this many frozen pictures that also contains both frozen partial waves and frozen particles.

14. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Ok...to answer this a little more, their position isn't really "updating", it is simply changing. Yes, molecules vibrate because of their kinetic energy and are constantly changing their configurations in the 26 Inter-Dimensional relative Universe. In the actual Dimensional universe, nothing ever changes. But this is another subject...the dimension subject. So, I guess I could say that the comment I quoted here that you said is correct.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Cancer cells are damaged. Programmed cell death is affected so they won't die when they are damaged beyond repair.

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Evidence ?
    Even if it's true I don't see
    1) how we can know this for a fact;
    2) of what importance it is to the subject.

17. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok, then how do your statements about DNA changing 3M times per second have any bearing on the OP ?

18. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

It would take me forever to find the evidence, talk about a lot of digging. I learned this nearly 10 years ago. And...I agree this is not important to the subject, though you asked about the positioning changing, and as matter displays the attributes of both particle and wave (which is pretty much common knowledge these days), I was trying to answer.

DNA can either update itself or get outdated if the life form in question is lazy and careless or working and careful. Its a matter of choice and effort.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Do you mean to imply that an individual in itself can evolve ?
    Sounds a bit Lamarckian if you ask me..

20. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Where do we store memories?
    DNA!

Did you know what you know now before you where born?
    No!

How where the memories stored?
    Because as they changed 3,000,000 times per a second your study and learning influenced and affected the way they changed.

If you never bothered to learn how to read and write, how could you have this memory in your DNA, mainly that of the brain cells?
    You couldn't!

We can change our functions by changing the way we think and perceive, which happens when we observe carefully, learn, and realize knowledge.

21. Enmos Valued Senior Member

WTF!? What about your brain ?

Again.. wtf ?

22. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Have you ever did any weight training, really heavy study, or practice of martial arts?

I have and I kick arse!
    My reflects are trained, fast and direct.
    REFLEXES!
    TRAINED!
    I evolved from being a scrawny can't defend himself guy to someone who can communicate danger with a glare, and back it up if need be. We can change for the better (evolve) or for the worse (degrade), its that simple.
    Example:

Sticking herion needles up the but and getting high all the time=degrading!

Study, exertion, and constant effort to a goal that exceeds one's current limits=evolving!

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.