Spew Diarrhea and Rage Here

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by visceral_instinct, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

It's understandable she's explosive, given her history. Draq never really gives a reason for himself. If he was molested by wolverines, I might get it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

I think that's a really easy thing to say if you haven't lived with a handicapped person. What I can't even relate to is that she had no choice. I'm not saying she gets to punch her brother in the gut because he's annoying, but I'm saying cut a kid some slack.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Just put your bias aside and read the fucking thread.

She posts a very offensive post about her brother, and then lash out on draqon when he simply asks her to confirm that her brother is autistic.

She can be a tantrum throwing whiny bitch if she wants, but nobody has to take this shit from her.

Everybody has problems, welcome to life.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

The irony is that they are picking on one member for disbelieving that she has a disabled brother, saying he lacked tolerance. And yet..

In short, if you're going to 'spew diarrhea and rage', don't feel aggrieved when people respond to it.

8. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

basically

9. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

Look, I read it. Taking care of someone who's got challenges and then when you just need to get it off your chest, and then you have to hear how awful a person you are, isn't easy. No person needs that. And she shouldn't be expected to keep it in. Sometimes, it's okay to be a bitch. When she gets older, she'll learn how to deal with that. Right now, she has to live with something you can't imagine. Now, she'll get over that a hell of a lot faster with a little understanding. Taking a "holier than thou" attitude doesn't help her. Yeah, she needs to get her bitching out and move on, but she doesn't need people picking at her. And that's all I have to say on the matter.

10. copernicus66 Banned Banned

Everyone has their cross to bear. Draqon has to live with himself, but nobody goes easy on him.

11. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

+1 for getting a laugh out of me. But you're still an asshole.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Eh, you probably think I'm a bitch.

12. draqon Banned Banned

unlike VI, I respect you.

13. takandjive Killer Queen Registered Senior Member

14. chris4355 Registered Senior Member

this thread is so funny.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You try living with a LFA brother, Varda. See if you manage to maintain that Good Samaritan attitude.

16. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Don't worry VI, ignore the Bug Lady. She has a superiority complex. I've worked with autistic children and I understand how hard it can be. I can't imagine what it must be like to live with such a tough situation day in and day out. I understand your anger. People don't realize that it's much easier to "understand" and "pity" someone with a disability from afar, then it is when it is right in your face all the time. It can be very frustrating and very soul-sapping. Just hang in there. People don't realize that you love your brother very much, but they will never, ever understand the resentment you might feel, which is perfectly natural for someone in your position.

By the way...thanks for the compliment on my pic and not calling me Casper, lol. You don't need to look like me, I can already tell you are a beautiful person

17. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Oh cry me a fucking river.
    I know that in your little mind you think that you're the only one with problems, but just because I don't whine and bitch about my problems on the internet, it doesn't mean I don't have them.
    Get over yourself.

18. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Jesus Fucking Christ, are you a school counselor or something? What gave you the ilusion that I give a shit, or that anyone gives a shit?

19. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

Ahhh...thanks guys. You are sweet

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Spewing diarrhea and rage in a thread was always going to be a marginal proposition. Now that it has descended to the inevitable spewing of diarrhea and rage at other members, it's time to close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.